Jupiter 2th house

Stellium6th

JUPITERASC, isn't peregrine a planet that is not forming any major aspect?:p What is it if not that?

Muchacho, what is a yoga in Vedic?

Katy, how can you check that grand trine by midpoint?

Thanks for the interesting feedback guys.

JUPITERASC

JUPITERASC, isn't peregrine a planet that is not forming any major aspect?:p

What is it if not that?

Stellium6th check a TABLE OF ESSENTIAL PLANETARY DIGNITIES for whether Peregrine or not :smile:

GregoryRozek-astrological-tables-01.png

katydid

JUPITERASC, isn't peregrine a planet that is not forming any major aspect?:p What is it if not that?

I think the chart expired. But IIRC, your Jupiter was applying to the Moon /trine by about 7 degrees and was past the trine to the Cap planets by about 7 degrees. So that means the Jupiter was close to being conjunct the midpoint of the Virgo/Cap planets.

Whenever you see a planet that is trine to one planet, then trine to another, but those two are not in trine, check the midpoints.:wink:

muchacho

Yogas are connections/combinations between two or more astrological factors (planets, houses and/or signs). There are hundreds of them. There's software that can calculate that for you.

As an example, if the rulers of angular houses are aspecting each other, then this would be seen as highly beneficial. And that's actually the case with your Moon and your Venus in your vedic chart. Your Venus (ruler of 4th) and your Moon (ruler of 1st) are in opposition.

Ambitious

I have Jupiter in Sagittarius in the 2nd house which sounds great but it is also conjunct Uranus which is supposedly not as great. There have been periods in my life where I have been less fortunate but I have not been homeless on the streets. I think Uranus may have given ups and downs but Jupiter helps keep me afloat. I am also good at saving money and have received money unexpectedly or through having a good idea/piece of insight.

Julia Karmic Astrology

You post an interesting question, and despite the drawbacks to making vocational statements based on the placement of one planet, I will make a stab at it!

In karmic astrology, 2h is the karmic gift house.
A credit on the karmic credit card. :)

Jupiter shines in the 2h and is very well placed.
With the placement, the soul has been working on abundance in past lives,
probably with shamanic or priest/priestess disciplines.

This is a soul who can easily manifest that which is needed.
Care must taken with thoughts, they can turn into reality.

In terms of a career, Jupiter is linked to morality, law, religion, belief systems, etc.
And in terms of the 2h Jupiter, any job requiring luck, and hunches/ guesses panning out would be a good choice.

I think it sounds like you prefer the discussion not center around your own natal chart, but your chart is giving you some strong messages about your intended path. If you like I can PM you.

Julia

Stellium6th

I didn't want it to be about me because i already opened a thread about me, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like your insight; of course i would! I would appreciate it a lot, especially since you provide a different prism rather than traditional astrology.

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

I didn't want it to be about me because i already opened a thread about me, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like your insight; of course i would! I would appreciate it a lot, especially since you provide a different prism rather than traditional astrology.

Here are a few additional comments:

Your user name tells the story actually.
And as a 6h stellium myself, I can relate. :)

We have already seen that you possess a very powerful ability to manifest that which you need, want or desire. You have exhibited a moral core in the past, causing you to bring this gift forward from past lives. That energy is being sent in a very clean, easy way to your 6h stellium. So your already psychic, intuitive and healing stellium is getting an added boost.

Your 6h stellium is packed with karmic implications that point to career, vocation or avocation.

6h is the house of health, service, and vocations. Inner to outer planets, and the NN.
The 6/12 Nodal Axis is the Serve or Suffer Axis. You are bringing forward old vocations of service and healing, and meant to pursue those areas in this life as part of your soul purpose.

The Moon/Nep/Ura cluster is showing that you are a highly imaginative, sensitive, intuitive individual who is independent and can operate independently.

There is a karmic debt showing in the nodal axis.
12h is the karmic debt house, and with Mercury in the 12th there was some past life use of your intellect and voice in a way that was jealous and possessive, and you tended to live in the past. In this life, you are meant instead to communicate in an intuitive, thoughtful, imaginative way. And nurture others, not smother them.

You can also see that the SN is conjunct your Gem Sun and Venus.
This is indicative of a need to re-work Gemini energy and capitalize on the positive traits of the sign. Leave ego behind.

Cap NN seeks satisfaction from a career.
This nodal axis is trying to balance material security and inner spirituality.

Stellium6th

Most accurate read i've got so far, thanks. Also, your writing is beatiful. What do you think of the midheaven and Mars in 10th house?

Julia Karmic Astrology

Most accurate read i've got so far, thanks. Also, your writing is beatiful. What do you think of the midheaven and Mars in 10th house?

Thank you for the feedback Stellium6th. It can be a challenge to synthesize the huge amount of data in a natal chart and distill it all into a coherent and relevant message.

Aries MC indicates a soul with an ability to exhibit a great deal of activity in order to attain recognition and importance. This soul has a need to be in the limelight, and wishes his worth to be recognized by others. A satisfying career may not be obvious in early life. This placement is assertive, outgoing and wants to make an impact in life. Stamina and follow through may be problematic.

Mars in Taurus 10h is echoing this theme. Mars in this house aims straight for the top in terms of success in the world. Taurus will give you staying power that is needed to complement the Aries MC. This is a soul with determination but also can be stubborn.

Aggressive careers may be pursued.

4h and 10h are the karmic parent houses. Mars in that house may indicated a harsh parent.
I am also seeing a connection between that parent and your 2h Jup, the expansive enthusiasm allowing you to manifest that which you need.