Marriage and Career Advise needed (low self esteem issue :()

TranceAddict

Here are my birth details

DOB: 14 Jan 1996
TOB: 1:45 am
POB: Karachi, Pakistan.

I'm a male.

First I want to you guys to know something about my career plans.
In 2014 I happily accepted Computer science as my career and started doing Bachelors. It's going be 2 years now and my interest in computer science is completely vanished and i'm now i'm feeling it as a huge burden :(. Why is this happened to me ..And i don't know whether to choose another major or not...Please tell me how are you seeing my career in my chart.

Now comes marriage/relationships.

When it comes to girls I have a extremely low self esteem drop. I like this girl in my class but i think that its a great fear inside of me that restrains me from talking to girls. Its not normal as you can see.. Kindly what are you seeing in my chart related to my relationships. I think I'm just gonna be single for rest of my life. :(.

To sum up... I'm a complete mess..:(

Here is my birth chart.

Attachments

• Birth Chart1.jpg
    Birth Chart1.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 12

RaRohini

Dear Tranceaddict!

I have recast your details in the vedic format and would like to say something. Please see if it is right and only then proceed.

Your Ascendant is Libra Swati which rules dispersal like the wind. So these people may shine in any profession which involves dispersal , like advertising , communication, wind instruments, preaching, lecturing, internet, youtube etc. Feeding pigeons may be beneficial.( as these birds rule dispersal of seeds).
The north node Rahu Ketu Axis is from Pisces to Virgo 6th to 12th (reversal).This may mean that you have to focus and set goals and be practical to achieve results rather than relying in emotions and instinct which may not serve you well this time. Also , you have Moon Rahu in Libra (Chitra) which rules architects, arrangers , weavers or some such craft which involves structure. Have you tried architecture or such trades? Computers are also nit a bad option for you. You may travel abroad for employment.
Also regarding romance Venus in Aqua in the 5th .. sun being in the 3rd house; you may prefer someone who is mentally compatible first rather than going for the looks. So you may take your time, whats the hurry. You consider everyone as your friend so it may be difficult to select one as your partner. You have Rahu dasa till 2017 end and after that Jupiter dasha till 2033. Your real success may come after age 32.
Hope this helps ! God bless.

Last edited:

TranceAddict

Dear Tranceaddict!

I have recast your details in the vedic format and would like to say something. Please see if it is right and only then proceed.

Your Ascendant is Libra Swati which rules dispersal like the wind. So these people may shine in any profession which involves dispersal , like advertising , communication, wind instruments, preaching, lecturing, internet, youtube etc. Feeding pigeons may be beneficial.( as these birds rule dispersal of seeds).
The north node Rahu Ketu Axis is from Pisces to Virgo 6th to 12th (reversal).This may mean that you have to focus and set goals and be practical to achieve results rather than relying in emotions and instinct which may not serve you well this time. Also , you have Moon Rahu in Libra (Chitra) which rules architects, arrangers , weavers or some such craft which involves structure. Have you tried architecture or such trades? Computers are also nit a bad option for you. You may travel abroad for employment.
Also regarding romance Venus in Aqua in the 5th .. sun being in the 3rd house; you may prefer someone who is mentally compatible first rather than going for the looks. So you may take your time, whats the hurry. You consider everyone as your friend so it may be difficult to select one as your partner. You have Rahu dasa till 2017 end and after that Jupiter dasha till 2033. Your real success may come after age 32.
Hope this helps ! God bless.

Thankyou Sir for your analysis... Like you said that as being a libra swati i might be good at preaching and lecturing....But sir i have a fear of crowds and my words and sentences just got broken if i have to speak in front of group of people... Advise me sir how can i overcome this fear?.

You are very right that i prefer mental compatibility first in partnerships rather than looks... So it seems like i will take my time and then probably marrying after 30 years of age?..

Thankyou :)

RaRohini

Dear tranceaddict,

I cannot offer you anything from astrology perspective. Maybe you should practice public speaking at home first. Develop confidence in your abilities. It may help to think of the audience as some cartoon character 😃The movie ' The King's speech ' is an inspiration to many speakers.. watch it if you can.

TranceAddict

Dear tranceaddict,

I cannot offer you anything from astrology perspective. Maybe you should practice public speaking at home first. Develop confidence in your abilities. It may help to think of the audience as some cartoon character 😃The movie ' The King's speech ' is an inspiration to many speakers.. watch it if you can.

Thankyou Sir....:D.