am I really in the right career??

hypatia

I have been teaching for well over 20 years. There are some days when I really feel connected to what I'm doing, and others not so much.

For way more than half of those 20+ years I've work in an alternative school.
And for a 1/4 of that time, I've been in management (continuing to teach some of the time).

I am questioning if the 'alternative' school it's the right teaching environment for me to be truly satisfied with my career?
Looking at my natal chart...
I've got Mercury in 3H, and the ruler of my MC is the Sun which is also in the 3H... which is a good indication for school and learning.
Plus with my MC in Leo, that's a good indication for being a teacher out the front.
However, my natal Sun, natal Mercury are in Capricorn, which is not all that adventurous, and not that much in line with having a career in an alternative school.
I'm just not sure if these are signs that say that me and alternative education are best for each other??

also - the needing of a thick-skin part of being in management is not something I've found myself being able to develop as well I hoped. which plays havoc with my self-esteem.
Although, I came into management after a very prolonged (2yrs +) and quite difficult Pluto Conjunct Sun coupled with a Uranus Square Sun. And after those transformative powers at play, I literally thought it was 'written in the stars' for me to move into the management field of work.
That was over 5 years ago now. and now I'm wondering if I made the right choice stepping into that role?

OR, am I just at a point where my time in this type of career is coming to a close? it wasn't necessarily the wrong field, but that it won't be 'right' forever??

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 20