New to Astrology and this forum. Any readings would be really appreciated.

PineBarrens

Hi, lately I started researching and reading a lot about astrology. I am quite a spiritual person who is trying to find himself as in career and passion wise. I would greatly appreciate any readings of my natal chart. Thank you.
zRdASb8.jpg

hypatia

Hi
With Mars in the 10H and Mars in Leo, and Leo on the Cusp of the Mid-Heaven, you have the drive for reaching whatever high goal you set yourself. If you want to one day be in charge, be a leader, in some field, then start working towards it.

With Mars sqr Moon - try to be conscious of your negative emotional reactions (particularly anger) if things don't go as you want them to with your career.

The Sun rules your 10th House, and the Sun is positioned in your 4th House - you like things to be as they were when you were brought up. Particularly how your dominant parent liked things to be. If you're in a position in your career of needing to compromise with someone else, try to consciously reflect on whether you are refusing to compromise because you are finding it hard to see that things can be organised differently.

Your Mercury is in opposition to your Mid-Heaven. On the one hand you have your aims in your career and the corresponding need to work with others and to listen to their opinions, try to find a way to balance that with your own ideas. With Mercury in Aquarius, your thinking could be more analytical than emotional, and you are likely to feel the conclusion is logical, and not see the effect you are having on others.

Look at Leo - Mars and your Mid Heaven are both in Leo --- you will be very proud of your accomplishments. You can have high, lofty ideals, and with your Mars you can strive towards them.

Looking at finances - your 2nd House cusp is Scorpio, again giving a connection to Mars.

Are you interested in teaching or lecturing or similar? or in management? or in running your own business?

JUPITERASC

Notice
that Ascendant of natal chart close to previous sign
and
since Ascendant travels one degree every FOUR MINUTES :smile:
if birth time out by only eight minutes or less
may have been previous sign
so checking

Hi, lately I started researching and reading a lot about astrology. I am quite a spiritual person who is trying to find himself as in career and passion wise. I would greatly appreciate any readings of my natal chart. Thank you.
zRdASb8.jpg

BlackLioness87

Notice
and
so checking
Ascendant speed depends on the latitude and time of the day. It's critical to know exact birth time, specially when born close to earth's poles.

PineBarrens

Hi
With Mars in the 10H and Mars in Leo, and Leo on the Cusp of the Mid-Heaven, you have the drive for reaching whatever high goal you set yourself. If you want to one day be in charge, be a leader, in some field, then start working towards it.

With Mars sqr Moon - try to be conscious of your negative emotional reactions (particularly anger) if things don't go as you want them to with your career.

The Sun rules your 10th House, and the Sun is positioned in your 4th House - you like things to be as they were when you were brought up. Particularly how your dominant parent liked things to be. If you're in a position in your career of needing to compromise with someone else, try to consciously reflect on whether you are refusing to compromise because you are finding it hard to see that things can be organised differently.

Your Mercury is in opposition to your Mid-Heaven. On the one hand you have your aims in your career and the corresponding need to work with others and to listen to their opinions, try to find a way to balance that with your own ideas. With Mercury in Aquarius, your thinking could be more analytical than emotional, and you are likely to feel the conclusion is logical, and not see the effect you are having on others.

Look at Leo - Mars and your Mid Heaven are both in Leo --- you will be very proud of your accomplishments. You can have high, lofty ideals, and with your Mars you can strive towards them.

Looking at finances - your 2nd House cusp is Scorpio, again giving a connection to Mars.

Are you interested in teaching or lecturing or similar? or in management? or in running your own business?

Hi, thank you for taking your time for this. I am interested in running my own small/medium business. That is sort of one of my goals in life.

PineBarrens

Notice
and
so checking

Ascendant speed depends on the latitude and time of the day. It's critical to know exact birth time, specially when born close to earth's poles.

When I generated this chart I inserted my exact birth time.

Hi

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I am interested in running my own small/medium business, that is definitely one of my goals in life.