Blocked magician abilities.

teardust22

Hi all. I have some problems with my "magic" abilities. They seems like has been blocked when i was a child. I remember my powerful luck and when my wishes came true and i really want to bring them back. I feel something stange within myself. Something that does not allow the "magic" to break free. This is probably funny, but i am really feel a black hole within myself which is not letting my wishes to feel free. Probably astrology can give answer to my question: is there some block for "magic" abilities that can be shown on my chart and how to fix them? It seems this is due to a lot of oppositions to the Black Moon and squares to the Mars which was activated in same degrees when i lost my power. And also which of the magician abilities i am really have? As far i know there is a lot aspects of an intuition. Please let me know if there is some objects that i should show on my natal chart. Thanks! :joyful:

Mercury and venus conjunct pluto. Mecury venus and pluto opposite 8th house taurus. North node scorpio. I can see the black moon opposition. An intense chart.

kshantaram

Premium Member
I have attached chart for current post. I am also have an Algol to my Lilith. If this object is important too i can edit my chart. Thanks.

jup-mer-venus-rahu the node in scorpio indulging in research-occult,
rahu debilated dark pit scorpio difficult to come out,
mars aspecting own scorpio supportive,

strengthen rahu wearing brown hesonite over pendant touching heart, for occult safety,
scorpio secretive, sentimental, suspicious;

jup sooner moves to scorpio, enhancing research-occult prospects
trine own pisces-sat 5th for spirituality, trine cancer 10th for career-success;

while sat moves to own cap 3rd for initiative and progress,
elevated aspect over libra 12th for the occult, foreign lands;
while sat cap sextile natal sat spiritual pisces 5th;

ketu debilated taurus 7th, love of food and comfort, hyper creative and energetic,
abdominal-throat-tooth pains perhaps;
venus aspects own taurus, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements;

leo 10th inimical for libra asc, stress-delays in career;
mars inimical leo, stress-delay in action-career;
mars lord 7th over inimical leo, stress-delay in relationship-marriage,
supportive but dominating spouse;

moon lord 10th over 11th virgo, gains from career,
moon virgo perfectionist, critical thinking, gains from
psychology-teaching-medical care-mothers/women, dairying, govt, etc;

moon-sat opp stress and worry in
luck-edu-romance-children-position-income-gains-friendships-speculation etc.

sun sag 2nd philosophical, optimist, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;
past 2.5yrs sat transit sun-sag 2nd earnings from distant lands,
finances-family-heart-throat-teeth affected/restricted, under strain;
sun aspected by saturn affecting family-finances-health.

rahu transit inimical leo-mars tending to soar high, but stressful;
ketu transit acq 4th detachment from mother-motherland-property;

past 1.5yr rahu transit moon-virgo gains from foreigners,
and ketu transit sat-pisces 5th, detachment from romance-children-position,
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach etc and enhanced spirituality;

hope information enable pick and take stock,
could share feedbacks, how true-untrue, insightful-useful,
hope jup scorpio enhances research-occult over the year ahead,

wishing well, care from debilated rahu scorpio, strengthen rahu,
worship Mother Goddess/Mother Mary etc, offer red flowers tues evenings;

kshantaram

Last edited:

Deimos

jup-mer-venus-rahu the node in scorpio indulging in research-occult,
rahu debilated dark pit scorpio difficult to come out,
mars aspecting own scorpio supportive,

strengthen rahu wearing brown hesonite over pendant touching heart, for occult safety,
scorpio secretive, sentimental, suspicious;

jup sooner moves to scorpio, enhancing research-occult prospects
trine own pisces-sat 5th for spirituality, trine cancer 10th for career-success;

while sat moves to own cap 3rd for initiative and progress,
elevated aspect over libra 12th for the occult, foreign lands;
while sat cap sextile natal sat spiritual pisces 5th;

ketu debilated taurus 7th, love of food and comfort, hyper creative and energetic,
abdominal-throat-tooth pains perhaps;
venus aspects own taurus, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements;

leo 10th inimical for libra asc, stress-delays in career;
mars inimical leo, stress-delay in action-career;
mars lord 7th over inimical leo, stress-delay in relationship-marriage,
supportive but dominating spouse;

moon lord 10th over 11th virgo, gains from career,
moon virgo perfectionist, critical thinking, gains from
psychology-teaching-medical care-mothers/women, dairying, govt, etc;

moon-sat opp stress and worry in
luck-edu-romance-children-position-income-gains-friendships-speculation etc.

sun sag 2nd philosophical, optimist, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;
past 2.5yrs sat transit sun-sag 2nd earnings from distant lands,
finances-family-heart-throat-teeth affected/restricted, under strain;

rahu transit inimical leo-mars tending to soar high, but stressful;
ketu transit acq 4th detachment from mother-motherland-property;

past 1.5yr rahu transit moon-virgo gains from foreigners,
and ketu transit sat-pisces 5th, detachment from romance-children-position,
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach etc and enhanced spirituality;

hope information enable pick and take stock,
could share feedbacks, how true-untrue, insightful-useful,
hope jup scorpio enhances research-occult over the year ahead,

wishing well, care from debilated rahu scorpio, strengthen rahu,
worship Mother Goddess/Mother Mary etc, offer red flowers tues evenings;

kshantaram

Wow, this is strong for me. I have really refuse from relation, friendship or even from some communication. I am also interested in occult, esoteric but this is only to get back my force. At least for now. I had some troubles with tooth until I have resolved them. Sometimes i feel some little pain in my heart. And sometimes I am feeling a fire in my throat when I feel a lot of energy in myself. Last 1.8 years I have gains but I am not sure that it's from foreigners. I am working with them, but not gain something personally for me. I feel that i can teach or I can be a psychologist but I am not getting any of pleasure.
I can't say that I am sportive or have some abilities in this. I am quickly get tired physically and for this reason I am not a friend with sport.

Thanks for the detailed information about me! As for some additional info about me: as for me it's hard to concentrate on something due to a hard fog in my head.

How can I most effectively use my occult aspects? Maybe any effective method or direction specifically for me. I know that i should use my intuition and I really do this. This is almost useless to take answer about my force but intuition know whats to do in the rest of questions.
It's also hard for me to learn something without any practice. But when I try to think as if I were one of the professionals known to me in this work - I am getting a knowledge what's to do. Is it some kind of intuition?
Does it make sense to direct my own energy into myself, not to the outside world for some of wishes? A really small experience gives me positive some small result. But this is so strange to direct an energy not into the rest of the world to make wishes work.

Ukpoohbear

Instead of seeing it as a block it would be good to see it as a lesson. It is good to get lost so we can learn to look at the situation differently but it does not feel good at the time. One of the things that helped me was to learn to listen and not ask. Magick happens when you have no attachment to it.

Use astrology and the feedback you get to learn about yourself to help this process. I am learning at astrology but I see the difficulty from Sun Mercury and Mars that ties with my suggestion earlier. You have a strong IC and from this I see it is in your destiny to learn magick but first you have to heal and the healing will give you knowledge.

Deimos

Instead of seeing it as a block it would be good to see it as a lesson. It is good to get lost so we can learn to look at the situation differently but it does not feel good at the time. One of the things that helped me was to learn to listen and not ask. Magick happens when you have no attachment to it.

Use astrology and the feedback you get to learn about yourself to help this process. I am learning at astrology but I see the difficulty from Sun Mercury and Mars that ties with my suggestion earlier. You have a strong IC and from this I see it is in your destiny to learn magick but first you have to heal and the healing will give you knowledge.

Thanks for an advice! What exactly i should heal? Some emotional problems, self-blocking or something else? I can't really feel something that can gives me some bad emotions. Perhaps the only one thing was - I was disappointed in relationships. I burned my emotions so for now it's really and really hard for me to feel something.

ynnest

Hi all. I have some problems with my "magic" abilities. They seems like has been blocked when i was a child. I remember my powerful luck and when my wishes came true and i really want to bring them back. I feel something stange within myself. Something that does not allow the "magic" to break free. This is probably funny, but i am really feel a black hole within myself which is not letting my wishes to feel free. Probably astrology can give answer to my question: is there some block for "magic" abilities that can be shown on my chart and how to fix them? It seems this is due to a lot of oppositions to the Black Moon and squares to the Mars which was activated in same degrees when i lost my power. And also which of the magician abilities i am really have? As far i know there is a lot aspects of an intuition. Please let me know if there is some objects that i should show on my natal chart. Thanks! :joyful:

I believe all magic that is not absolutely 100 percent "pure" of good intent on the deeper levels have lost its power or have strongly declined in efficiency the last couple of years since 2012.

Y

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Thanks for an advice! What exactly i should heal? Some emotional problems, self-blocking or something else? I can't really feel something that can gives me some bad emotions. Perhaps the only one thing was - I was disappointed in relationships. I burned my emotions so for now it's really and really hard for me to feel something.

Yes we all have lessons to learn so we grow and this knowledge will help us. You can focus and get there by reading on variety of subjects and increasing the knowledge of these subjects. Reading for me is a way to listen.