Transits for major life changes

keywine89

Hey all,

Could the start of 1st Saturn return signal life changes? Probably.

Everything was going along, not very interesting, monotonous, sort of stagnated and lonely... and boom boom it's all up in the air, totally unexpected. The real changes must be finalized by the end of December, just in time for Saturn to come within 3 degrees of my natal Saturn in the 6th house (also coinciding with t. Mars on the Midheaven 0 deg). Saturn rules my Mars and Moon, and 8th house. t. Pluto has been sitting on Mars for too long and t. Uranus square it.

1) My job is being relocated. My boss told me he wants me to be his successor when he retires.
2) My boyfriend sold his house we've been living in, making the decision in a matter of a couple days and pulling that rug out from under me. We fought (only the third time ever in four years). I cried in front of him for the first time ever about how scared I was not knowing where to live. It was embarrassing. But we're good now.
3) I'm moving to follow my job to a new city. Or maybe not. I could also leave my job and go somewhere else. Haven't decided. Three things make it hard emotionally: I don't like living in cities compared to rural areas, my family is nowhere near the city, and it's more expensive. But must make decisions. Career or family? Emotional security or financial? Keep to my old ways as much as possible, limiting change, or doing something risky that could have a good payoff (like taking over a company)? :unsure:

Found all this out within a week.

Curious if my decisions now will lead to prospering or disaster. Any tips for evaluating that astrologically? :whistling: Because, I don't have a lot of time...

Sounds like your solar return pluto is in the 4th house. Has nothing to do with saturn. Unless, job wise, something interesting is in your SR 10th house. Maybe you should look at your solar return chart for this year to be clear.

Flapjacks

every job that you offer since 15 01 2015 was a good job ( similar in 2001 and 2008 ), but that does not mean it will be less exhausting.

As I previously stated exhausting period will continue and occasionally intensify by the end of 2016

During this period it is necessary to take natural supplements to enhance power, control the level of iron in the blood, control the thyroid / hormone levels, and keep an eye on the lining of general, because these are the areas that are being targeted in the next two years.

So if someone offers you a job from 15 January onwards, until May / June this will require greater responsibility but will also enable advances through work. Require signing contract at least 2.5 to 3 years, if it is possible...

If you notice buildup of anger, negative energy in themselves, be sure to find a way to eject this negative energy, or through sport or through frequent sex

I have been evaluating these statements over time, and, now approaching 2016, I am finally feeling some relief. Circumstances have not become "easier", but somehow I have adapted to them.

Career wise, things keep looking bright. I am bolder at work than I ever thought I could be, and it attracts the attention of others (usually in a good way). People keep saying "yes" to me, and even when they say "no" I brush it off without injury, and adapt to the new boundaries. For me, this is rather revolutionary.

I had a strange experience today, and it makes me feel as if some kind of magic surrounds me. I called up a "competitor", and asked for help in solving a problem. He is a solo act, which is unusual for the business. He was interested and so we met and talked about it, and he will be confirming my results in some tests. More off-handedly I told him I thought what he was doing (working independently) was great and what I eventually wanted to do. Then he said, "well, I'm going to retire soon if you want my business." He looked at me as if he were making a valid offer.

I just stared at him and didn't know how to respond. I said maybe we should hold off on that discussion.

He is selling me some of his older equipment for great prices, and I am conflicted about buying it personally or on the behalf of the company I work for. I have this strong instinct to have my own equipment and resources (I have already started a library of reference materials which are serving me well so far).

Part of it may be that I have felt very alone in what I'm doing at my job, as I have mentioned before; almost like an independent contractor within the company. I don't really depend on anyone to help me with anything. I just do my own thing most of the time because no one else is really up to the risks I take for the company, and my boss is very happy with my efforts. I have evolved in a way where I am no longer afraid of responsibility, or resentful of being pushed out of (I thought at the time) my depth. I am not out of my depth. That is what I've learned.

On the relationship front, my boyfriend and I are still inseparable. In fact, I have become involved in his senior project which dovetails my work. He is applying for a grant from the NSF to fund his project, and will include the company I work for for testing services, if my boss approves. It is a fat grant so we hope we can get it.

It is strange to feel cautious, yet determined, without feeling fear. Like walking with a sure foot over a tight-rope. It is strange to read how hopeless and frantic I sound in these posts from a year ago.

Thanks for reading, and predicting so well how things have played out.

sasa62

I have been evaluating these statements over time, and, now approaching 2016, I am finally feeling some relief. Circumstances have not become "easier", but somehow I have adapted to them.

Career wise, things keep looking bright. I am bolder at work than I ever thought I could be, and it attracts the attention of others (usually in a good way). People keep saying "yes" to me, and even when they say "no" I brush it off without injury, and adapt to the new boundaries. For me, this is rather revolutionary.

I had a strange experience today, and it makes me feel as if some kind of magic surrounds me. I called up a "competitor", and asked for help in solving a problem. He is a solo act, which is unusual for the business. He was interested and so we met and talked about it, and he will be confirming my results in some tests. More off-handedly I told him I thought what he was doing (working independently) was great and what I eventually wanted to do. Then he said, "well, I'm going to retire soon if you want my business." He looked at me as if he were making a valid offer.

I just stared at him and didn't know how to respond. I said maybe we should hold off on that discussion.

He is selling me some of his older equipment for great prices, and I am conflicted about buying it personally or on the behalf of the company I work for. I have this strong instinct to have my own equipment and resources (I have already started a library of reference materials which are serving me well so far).

Part of it may be that I have felt very alone in what I'm doing at my job, as I have mentioned before; almost like an independent contractor within the company. I don't really depend on anyone to help me with anything. I just do my own thing most of the time because no one else is really up to the risks I take for the company, and my boss is very happy with my efforts. I have evolved in a way where I am no longer afraid of responsibility, or resentful of being pushed out of (I thought at the time) my depth. I am not out of my depth. That is what I've learned.

On the relationship front, my boyfriend and I are still inseparable. In fact, I have become involved in his senior project which dovetails my work. He is applying for a grant from the NSF to fund his project, and will include the company I work for for testing services, if my boss approves. It is a fat grant so we hope we can get it.

It is strange to feel cautious, yet determined, without feeling fear. Like walking with a sure foot over a tight-rope. It is strange to read how hopeless and frantic I sound in these posts from a year ago.

Thanks for reading, and predicting so well how things have played out.

Thank you for your feedback ...

I have already said today on the second topic, so I'll just repeat ...

"It is quite normal because no one in front can not fully understand what changes occur ...

Only when a person enters into such a period can fully understand what it is ... and see what a powerful tool is natal chart ... "

What we can certainly give the links in the past when the situations were similar, that person can accurately compare
*--- A sense of how people lived a certain period ---

it is not possible to provide a forum for a limited time and space, as well as the necessary feedback (live conversation)

For much of this period has already passed, and followed slowly easing the situation until August ... then left for about 10% to a maximum of 30% of the remaining transit (by the end of January you went a total of about 70% to 90% of transit) so that the remaining portion is very small and usually The easiest part of this period ...

So from August until the end of November the remaining part ... then cease to exist reason for this exhausting period and slowly the situation stabilizes ... to a new tense period in 2017 ( something like 1994/95 ) ...

Flapjacks

Thank you for your feedback ...

I have already said today on the second topic, so I'll just repeat ...

"It is quite normal because no one in front can not fully understand what changes occur ...

Only when a person enters into such a period can fully understand what it is ... and see what a powerful tool is natal chart ... "

What we can certainly give the links in the past when the situations were similar, that person can accurately compare
*--- A sense of how people lived a certain period ---

it is not possible to provide a forum for a limited time and space, as well as the necessary feedback (live conversation)

For much of this period has already passed, and followed slowly easing the situation until August ... then left for about 10% to a maximum of 30% of the remaining transit (by the end of January you went a total of about 70% to 90% of transit) so that the remaining portion is very small and usually The easiest part of this period ...

So from August until the end of November the remaining part ... then cease to exist reason for this exhausting period and slowly the situation stabilizes ... to a new tense period in 2017 ( something like 1994/95 ) ...

Thank you again sasa. It is hard to compare since I was very young in 1994, however there was my mother's marriage followed by uprooting my life to travel across the country. I am hoping to be married fall 2016, and we talk about moving far away depending on career prospects.