Why i feel insecure?

sasa62

Give me a read please,why i feel insecure?

due to the period lasting from September 2014 through August 2015
This period is characterized by frequent changes in opinions and plans. three days mean something, and after three days something else...

For this reason, this period is not good for the realization of any plans ... good only for the planning of future activities ... after August 2015 plans are becoming clearer and you move to realize their plans, ie you'll dedicate yourself and your own needs, whatever they was, at that moment...

So need to be patient for a few months, and all will lie down in its place

Sorry for my english...

Krewster

Your mentioned behavior/experiences seem well represented by your chart's web of "red" aspects (particularly the octiles and semi-octiles).

-Moon 135 Sat is 11 min tight;
-and "red" triangulated by Mars (45-90-135);
-which triangle is "red" quintrangulated by your Sun (4 min's and 15 min's respectively orbed semi-octiles to the Moon and Sat).

If all else fails, age is a pretty reliable cure for much this...

Last edited:

markus0509

I feel like there are some problems about the root of the family/your parents. Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in 4th house. The problem might be long-term too. Your moon is in Aries and 8th house rules sth hidden or unknown. I think there might be problems since you were a kid and it is related to family situations? I feel like there were problems which were quite unexpected and you did not have all the answers about your family background or your parents. However, the "unclear" situation you have is helping you to look for answers in order to be free as your north node in Aries and 8th house.

Izzy542

Is this a mans natal chart? If so, I believe there is something weird with the sexuality, and that is what makes you think less about your self. You feel guilty about being angry. I believe you have to be creative and go as much as you can fisically away from your father to feel free and have the courage to make choices. You are overcritical with yourself thats why you tend to believe that you do all the bad choices.The interesting thing is that with time you will be more like your father. You keep a secret. I would suggest to take some lessons in acting you will feel much happier.

Shanti

What are the reasons i feel insecurity or insecure,i cant trust my self or my decisions having fear of failure and fear of bad choice.Feels like im scare of my own shadow.Do you see if i will overcome it? Thnx :pouty:
View attachment 52112

Hi Nightfall,

As I am doing both western and vedic astrology I'll give you two answers:smile:

1. From the western angle there is a Virgo influence (worriesome) by a double influence ASC+Sun.
This virgo ascendant is closely squared by Saturn form the groundbase of the chart. As krewster also pointed out Saturn is aspecting the Moon in 8th house, which lets the moon be feeling psychological complexes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A vedic astrologer would instantly spot your Moon in 8th house closely conjunct Rahu (North node).
This is one of the most challenged positions for the Moon. As Rahu is the eclipse causing agent who swallows the Moon.
A Vedic astrologer would recommend remedies for the Moon such as mantras, colour, or gemstones to assist positive developments.

Probably the western astrologer would see the North node influence on the Moon as positive. This is not so. Empirically seeing and interwiewing people with this combination show mental worries ranging from worries to more substantive mental issues.

I did a Little search in the Solar Fire for famous people born with Moon conjunct North node. And instantly evidence came for it's effects.
First one who came up was actor Kenneth Branaghan. I did a search for him and he was on a list with famous people suffering from mind related problems.
*Tatum O' Neill - depressions and drug related problems.
*Mark Chapman - John Lennons killer.
*Annie Lennox - Mental breakdown " 1981, Lennox suffered a nervous breakdown"
(Checking Annies chart reveals that in vedic chart 1981 she was in a Moon planetary period (Dasha). And the progressed ASC was squaring her Moon in western system.)
*Robin Williams
*Charles Manson.
*Tony Blair
*Jimmy Connors
*Jim Bakke - nervous breakdown.
* Brooke Shields - mental collapse at one Point.
et.c

Another famous example from memory is german philosopher Nietzhe.
He had mental issues. Chart here:
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Nietzsche,_Friedrich

I am showing this because we are in a western forum and this is not generally known in western astrology circles.
This should imo be integrated into the western astrology thought.

Note. The typical tendency for this combination is mental worries. Does not have to be serious.

Best wishes
Stefan

Attached is part of the search results for MOON conjunct N.NODE (Rahu)

Attachments

• chart search.PNG
    chart search.PNG
    28.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Shanti

Thanks for responding Nightfall.
For some reason I don't get any notifications from here. So I saw your post first today.

Best wishes
Stefan

Shanti

When do you see i can trust my self and stop feeling insecure,its too long like that way and nothing seem to change at all.

The posters in this thread do raise some relevant things to ponder about for you possibly.

You have your Saturn return with Saturn in the 4th house in a pivotal role aspecting important Points in your chart (asc,Moon, Mars). So at this Saturn return your inquiry into this feeling of insecurity is well timed.
The 4th house is much an inner house (not just about home and roots)
Meditate in this article for more info about this.
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_dgfourthhouse_e.htm
The 4th house experience as a part of our inner reality. Saturn here aspecting ascendant, moon and mars creates frustration and inner pressures, which feels like hinders for your natural self-expression (mars and ascendant).
The Saturn return and the 4th house transit of Saturn is an important passage of development for the future. It is now you do create a base of being for your future expansion into the society, which culminates when Saturn reach mideheaven in 14 years approximately.

This transit is also accompanied with the soon transits of Uranus and pluto to a 8th house Moon. So prepare for an transformation of your feeling nature. This is a good time for therapy or similar activities.
Perhaps transpersonal therapy or mindfulness, which let's you find your own center, and experiencing the various feeling states as grist for the mill,
as an mindful exploration of your inner landscape.

The fact that these feelings being present over a long time seems to me indicating that the natal charts aspects is the key factor here. This is something you got as a working Project in this Life. As you grow and matures you will be better at handle it, and you grow in consciousness.

It is hard to give general advice I Think on a forum like this when we don't see you, feel you and can assess your state of conscousness and preferences, which are key for how you handle this.

S

Shanti

I also wonder about how you deal with anger and dynamic action.
Someone on this thread mentioned this and I Think it is Worth repeating.
A tropical aries Moon with node squared by Mars wants to self-express.
Do you turn anger and rage within ? not accepting these emotions by guilt (Saturn in 4th) et.c ? Anger needs not necessary being expressed outwards
in negative ways, but needs to be aknowledged. Anger turned inwards breeds anxiety and depression often.

These are complex questions, but may have value perhaps in going further
and becoming more an integral aware human being. The Moon journey will go on by tr. Uranus and Pluto over it in coming years.

vanila

I didn't read all the answer from others, but I see Venus in Scorpio conjunct Pluto(it is about the bad choices). Venus is about our choices and wanting, our desires...but these desires are not our true feelings...I've seen venus in Scorpio in many charts and all the people have problems with relationships and communication with other people. Excuse me for my English.

oleanna

Hi dear Nightfall,
It's interesting to read this all here. I come surely from Western astrology, - nevertheless i see you moon in 8th house, ruled by Mars (Aries), close to NN, and on top square with Mars in 5th, ruled by Saturn.
And i take this all as complicated - or let's say a challenge!

to have fifth house ruled by Saturn, Capricorn, is anyway not easy. Saturn is not very experienced with games and creativity, - so my first advice would be: look for structure and order in the things you enjoy. Try to find "games" which fulfill such "frames" Saturn loves.
Free Mars! He wants to play, - 5th is not just sex, it's fun, joy, amusement.

Now, your Moon has a burden to carry with NN so closeby. And 8th house is not an easy placement. Moon in Aries deals with anger and darker emotions, - but you have Jupiter in the 7th, - so there is light as well! You have passion with Venus and Pluto in Scorpio, - try to find a way and place for to express all this! -
Again, look for a creative way to use your talents!
This all is a burden if you sit and cry. - But if you see the strength in it all, the power, the "load", you could as well use it for to become happy!
Your chart doesn't show destiny, it shows a palette of colors you have gotten, - now start seeing the painting of your life!

More general: You are anyway in a complicated age, - i work as a teacher and see my students struggle between 28 and 32, it's a change around the 30ies, and lots of pressire from outside - be patient with yourself. specially if others aren't!
it's not easy to grow up, not easy to find yourself and meaning in your life. - Your burden - or light! - is to see and feel that strongly (moon in 8!) - Now, take it as your talent, your sensitivity, to be aware of the difficulty, and let this all guide you. Guidance doesn't mean instant wisdom, it means you can bare the darkness without compensation, - wait for the light...
- so much better than to awake with 40, stuck in the wrong life, wrong marriage, wrong profession.
believe me, - i have seen this pretty often!
I wish you patience and strength!