Can someone predict this?

Scorpionstar

Ok! I know, I am overreacting but I am very confused about my married life. My hands are getting colder even while typing. I am getting married in 2 months and I am nervous. Can someone please predict from my birth chart how many married life look like? I don't have his chart as his real birth date is not known, neither the time of his birth. For some reasons, I can tell that. One of the astrologer I met said that I will have issues with my husband and particularly for having kids. He said my married life will be unstable. I am not sure what to say but I am thinking probably I just shouldn't get married. I am badly stressed now.. Any help is much appreciated..:crying:

I can go to an astrologer but I believe I am getting more accurate answers in this forum..

Attachments

• Ast.jpg
    Ast.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 21

Scorpionstar

I believe Right now I am affected with Saturn..But is it true? Because every Saturday I am getting mad at myself. I feel like I want to runaway from everyone... Please help. I can see good career in my chart but I am not sure how to check relationships..

sasa62

Ok! I know, I am overreacting but I am very confused about my married life. My hands are getting colder even while typing. I am getting married in 2 months and I am nervous. Can someone please predict from my birth chart how many married life look like? I don't have his chart as his real birth date is not known, neither the time of his birth. For some reasons, I can tell that. One of the astrologer I met said that I will have issues with my husband and particularly for having kids. He said my married life will be unstable. I am not sure what to say but I am thinking probably I just shouldn't get married. I am badly stressed now.. Any help is much appreciated..:crying:

I can go to an astrologer but I believe I am getting more accurate answers in this forum..

when is started your relationship?

now is quite a stressful period, because these changes you experience as a change of your own home ... as if you're losing ground under your feet ...

Probably you feel like you have to force change their role in life, and it's for you, at this moment, too much pressure.

As far as marriage, horoscope says that the possible sudden changes in the field of relations but not necessarily the marital relationship ... all depends on your current experience in general in relationships with other people, and of your past experience in love and relationships ...

because your horoscope says:
Persons with this horoscope should collect enough life experience in partnerships that could overcome problems that go all persons entering into partnership or marriage ... but this is true only if you not had any major problems in relations to other people in general

In addition to this now is the period of review of your emotions (period started in December 2014 and ends in October 2015), where actually questioning the relationship and trying to take a new role in your life ... ie
time* to take greater responsibility in your life ...

clarify the situation with regard to written, give me start date of your relationship...

sorry for my english...

Scorpionstar

Thank you SASA. I don't mind about English. You are actually good.

My relationship started date was in October 2010 but it turned into a serious relationship in March 2012. I am experiencing a major change and you are pretty much right about the time of issues. My birth day is in November. It started after my birthday and seems like will stay till my next bday :(.

I am more nervous because of what I got to know that I will have a broken relationship that would be serious. But he is my first love and I am getting married to him. Next thing, I will be responsible for my husband's death..:crying: Is it true?