What is your interpretation of Jupiter in the 1st house?

Nickidan

@Rick can you explain further what a bucket chart mean? do you mean that jupiter is a very important planet in my chart and causes changes and actions?

Nickidan

@JUPITERASC: Can you explain this further? From what I can understand Mars, Saturn, the Moon are important in my chart? What about my Jupiter? What's the significance of my Jupiter in my natal chart?

By the way isn't the planet Saturn placed in my 6th House and not in my 7th House (isn't Venus and Mars in my 7th House? ..... is there a Saturn conjunction in my 7th house (since my 7th house ruler is Aquarius and my Saturn in in Aquarius???).... bit confused?

Rick

Banned
The Bucket : In this quite frequent pattern, like in the preceding pattern, all the planets are gathered in one hemisphere, i.e. within a maximum of 190 degrees, but with a planet or a conjunction of planets posited apart from the main group. A minimum distance of 30 degrees, and preferably of 60 degrees, must separate the isolated planet/conjunction from the main group. In this bucket pattern as in the bowl pattern, the concentration of energy is also very high, with a leading planet and a trailing planet (always taken in the natural order of signs, i.e. Aries, Taurus, etc. through Pisces). The concentrated energy is released through the isolated planet, also known as the Apex, which channels the entire dynamism of the chart and constitutes the native's privileged focal point.

Nickidan

The Bucket : In this quite frequent pattern, like in the preceding pattern, all the planets are gathered in one hemisphere, i.e. within a maximum of 190 degrees, but with a planet or a conjunction of planets posited apart from the main group. A minimum distance of 30 degrees, and preferably of 60 degrees, must separate the isolated planet/conjunction from the main group. In this bucket pattern as in the bowl pattern, the concentration of energy is also very high, with a leading planet and a trailing planet (always taken in the natural order of signs, i.e. Aries, Taurus, etc. through Pisces). The concentrated energy is released through the isolated planet, also known as the Apex, which channels the entire dynamism of the chart and constitutes the native's privileged focal point.

Ok..... so the leading planet is Jupiter??? So Jupiter is important in my natal chart?

JUPITERASC

@JUPITERASC: Can you explain this further? From what I can understand Mars, Saturn, the Moon are important in my chart? What about my Jupiter? What's the significance of my Jupiter in my natal chart?

By the way isn't the planet Saturn placed in my 6th House
and
not in my 7th House
(isn't Venus and Mars in my 7th House? .....
is there a Saturn conjunction in my 7th house
(since my 7th house ruler is Aquarius and my Saturn in in Aquarius???)

.... bit confused?
The house location of any natal planet
is entirely dependent on the house system chosen :smile:

easily verified by checking a selection of any of the fourteen different house systems
on offer at astro.com's Extended Chart Selection Page

EXPLANATORY ASTROLOGICAL HOUSES ARTICLE
http://www.librarising.com/astrology/misc/wholesignhouses.html

'...In no other area of astrology is there so much mess and confusion
than in the area of the so-called "houses".
There are at least twenty or thirty different house systems
or means of dividing the so-called "birthchart" into twelve segments of life activity.
In astrology, houses, mansions, or domains, represent general areas of life activity
and are the grounding areas or arenas of expression for planets.
Originally, the words "houses" and "signs" were interchangeable or meant the same thing.
A planet in Aries was also a planet in the house of Aries,
so that in effect. there were no real houses as we know them today....'

'….Artificial divisions now known as houses
were attempts by early Greeks and Hindus to measure strength "points" of horoscope,
which during 7th and 8th centuries AD were construed
or confused
as means of dividing birth chart.
ascendant and midheaven degrees and their opposites
were definite power points
or areas of intense focus,
but not necessarily the beginnings of a house or quadrant.
There's no real basis for astrological houses -
They derive from misunderstanding
true nature of Ascendant and Midheaven factors in astrology,
Ascendant representing Earth/terrestial sphere, and Midheaven representing Sky/Heaven /celestial sphere....'

'...If any house system should be used at all, it should be the Whole Sign House system, where the ascendant sign becomes the whole first house and the others follow. Ascendant point can then fall anywhere in the first house and the midheaven point anywhere in the upper half of the chart. The Whole Sign House system was used by the ancient Greeks and the Hindus(who still use it today). It is the oldest and simplest house system in existence, and immediately eliminates the awful mess astrologers have made on the issue over the last 1300 years or so....'

WHOLE SIGNS http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42163
WHOLE SIGN OR PLACIDUS http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39669

Rick

Banned
Yes, Jupiter, as the stand alone, is the pivot.
A GREAT example of this, Michael Richards, from Seinfeld(Kramer), his Jupiter in Capricorn is a stand alone... so as his pivot planet, it changes his life and destiny.
He was super lucky(Jupiter) to get the job on Seinfeld, and he played the old guy, the mature guy(Capricorn) albeit a little quirky....I find it to be very constistent...
JFK had Uranus in Aquarius, I guess the thing that defined his life was a sincere desire to change the world.
Ted Danson, Uranus in Gemini, he has the humanitarian/progressive mind but uses it in the familiar things(Gemini), like sitcoms.

Nickidan

Yes, Jupiter, as the stand alone, is the pivot.
A GREAT example of this, Michael Richards, from Seinfeld(Kramer), his Jupiter in Capricorn is a stand alone... so as his pivot planet, it changes his life and destiny.
He was super lucky(Jupiter) to get the job on Seinfeld, and he played the old guy, the mature guy(Capricorn) albeit a little quirky....I find it to be very constistent...
JFK had Uranus in Aquarius, I guess the thing that defined his life was a sincere desire to change the world.
Ted Danson, Uranus in Gemini, he has the humanitarian/progressive mind but uses it in the familiar things(Gemini), like sitcoms.

Thanks for this information! To get back on topic, does this mean by Jupiter is in in an elevated or important position place on my ascendant. How does Jupiter expresses itself with my ascendant? What is their relationship?

Nickidan

Any planet in the angles is (accidentally) dignified.
And how do you mean express itself with your ascendant?

Jupiter is in my first house, I want to know how its being expressed in my chart. btw since its accidentally dignified does it mean its comfortable and in a lucky position? Are the effects similar to an essential dignity

Btw what other planets and positions in my natal chart are accidentally dignified? I posted my chart

Attachments

• Astrodienst with extras drawing astrologer weekly.jpg
    Astrodienst with extras drawing astrologer weekly.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 27

JUPITERASC

Jupiter in the 1st is a most wonderful placement don't knock it
To be realistic
not all those with Jupiter in 1st have wonderful experiences
some do
but not all

What is your interpretation of Jupiter in the 1st house?

Natal Jupiter is in detriment in Virgo,

and Leo/The Sun is my 1st house ruler.
There is no 'One-Size-Fits-All' delineation of Jupiter in 1st
because generalisation is unreliable :smile:

THE FOLLOWING TABLE SHOWS THE DIGNITIES
AND
DEBILITIES OF THE PLANETS - HOW TO READ THE TABLE
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig2.html

dignities2.gif

Rick

Banned
Jupiter in 1st makes you noticeable. It's a big planet, a bit like the sun (I know it's 1000 times smaller but earth is 1000 times smaller than Jupiter), it's the biggest planet of the solar system, in the first it will make you physically remarkable in some way. And have a strong first impression 'charisma'. I'm Jup in 1st (a lot of ppl on these sites have it), so we're progressive apparently, we like big ideas. I'm loud and easily noticed irl.

Jup in Virgo is not bad, I have a whole different take on dignities, Jupiter is SAGIT'S planet, Virgo is ONE SQUARE PREVIOUS to Sag, therefore Virgo feels elated to be in Jup. It's like a driver who's been given a Ferrari.
The opposite case is Jup in Pisces, to me that's a fall, it's THE SQUARE AFTER SAG, it's like giving a tricycle to a race car driver...it's easy but boring.

JUPITERASC

Jupiter in 1st makes you noticeable. It's a big planet,
a bit like the sun (I know it's 1000 times smaller but earth is 1000 times smaller than Jupiter), it's the biggest planet of the solar system, in the first it will make you physically remarkable in some way. And have a strong first impression 'charisma'. I'm Jup in 1st (a lot of ppl on these sites have it), so we're progressive apparently, we like big ideas. I'm loud and easily noticed irl.
Many who DO NOT have Jupiter in 1st
are even louder and more easily noticed
than some WITH Jupiter in 1st
The sign location of Jupiter
and the sign ruler are the important factors
:smile:

planetsizes.jpg

Jup in Virgo is not bad,
I have a whole different take on dignities,
Jupiter is SAGIT'S planet,
Virgo is ONE SQUARE PREVIOUS to Sag,
therefore Virgo feels elated to be in Jup.
It's like a driver who's been given a Ferrari.
The opposite case is Jup in Pisces, to me that's a fall,
it's THE SQUARE AFTER SAG,
it's like giving a tricycle to a race car driver...
it's easy but boring.
Jupiter is traditional ruler of Pisces as well as Sagittarius

so
Jupiter is at home and comfortable in Pisces

and

Jupiter is lacking the comforts of home when in Virgo
because Virgo is as far away from his Pisces home that Jupiter can get

'…..Detriment and Fall

As in taking Fortitudes of Planets,
great care ought to be had,
so their Debilities must be observed with no less care and prudence;
wherein I advise you to beware of the Effects or Influence of a Planet when he is in Detriment; rather than when he is in Fall.
For a Planet in his Detriment
is like a person cast out of all his Estate without hopes of Recovery,
whereas the Fall shows but a present subjection unto a misfortune with hopes of Recovery...'. - (William Lilly, 'Choice Astrological Aphorisms' Merlini Anglici Ephemeris, 1676)

'…...A planet in a sign opposing its own is in detriment,
a word meaning being harmed/damaged.
Since planet's own sign is regarded as its stronghold,
then, furthest sign from this
is viewed as most vulnerable position.
Signs of exaltation elevate planetary influences to highest level,
their opposing signs are known as signs of fall,
because planets suffer loss of strength and reduction of potency.
A planet in detriment or fall is in precarious condition.
To have many planets debilitated in a nativity
is considered a sign of obscurity/low birth.
Firmicus described such a person as:
wretched, poor, low of birth and constantly plagued by had luck.....' - Mathesis, 2.3.3

'….As well as considering planet's own dignity or debility,
it is wise to note how a planet 'responds' to another sign from which it receives an aspect.
"Be not too confident either of a sextile or trine Aspect in violent Signs,
nor out of those Signs in which the Planets behold one another, yet essentially suffer"
- warned William Lilly in ASTROLOGICAL APHORISMS FOR YOUNG STUDENTS.
Thus, Venus in Capricorn benefits more from a trine from a planet in Taurus
than one in Virgo, since aspect from Taurus associates Venus with her sign of dominion
while trine from Virgo links her to her sign of fall....'

Rick

Banned
Many who DO NOT have Jupiter in 1st
are even louder and more easily noticed
than some WITH Jupiter in 1st

I'm NOT talking about other placements sir, I'm talking about JUPITER IN THE 1ST right now...

Thank you for your image, but I don't see the use of it since I mentioned the scale of said planets.

Jupiter is traditional ruler of Pisces as well as Sagittarius

That was before they discovered Neptune.

Look, you keep correcting me with mainstream, unquestioned "knowledge", when I'm thinking outside the box and explaining why I come to certain conclusions. You don't explain, you blindly accept what you've been told.
Please stop doing this.

JUPITERASC

I'm NOT talking about other placements sir, I'm talking about JUPITER IN THE 1ST right now...
Regarding Jupiter in 1st,
obviously opinions differ
HOWEVER
Each of us is entitled to comment and share their own personal opinion
whether 'mainstream' or 'out of the box'
so
I highlight the fact
that JUPITER IN 1st
is not necessarily either loud or noticeable
because the most important facto is the sign ruler of Jupiter

Thank you for your image, but I don't see the use of it since I mentioned the scale of said planets.
'mentoning the scale' fails to communicate the picture
Some readers of this thread prefer a VISUAL representation

That was before they discovered Neptune.
That's a recently discovered outer planet
whose effects are as yet untested

Look, you keep correcting me with mainstream, unquestioned "knowledge",
when I'm thinking outside the box and explaining why I come to certain conclusions. You don't explain, you blindly accept what you've been told.
Please stop doing this.
not everyone would agree with 'thinking outside the box'
just as similarly
not everyone would agree with 'mainstream' thinking
and 'mainstream' is certainly not 'unquestioned'
'outside the box' is not unquestioned either :smile:

so

realistically then
discussion involves members sharing differing ideas

If you would like a captive audience that is unable to comment

then consider the merits of your own website
where you can disseminate your theories solo

in the meantime, the OP has thanked me for my comments

sworm09

Jupiter in 1st makes you noticeable. It's a big planet, a bit like the sun (I know it's 1000 times smaller but earth is 1000 times smaller than Jupiter), it's the biggest planet of the solar system, in the first it will make you physically remarkable in some way. And have a strong first impression 'charisma'. I'm Jup in 1st (a lot of ppl on these sites have it), so we're progressive apparently, we like big ideas. I'm loud and easily noticed irl.

That may be true for some people, but this definitely doesn't apply to Nickidan's Jupiter. It's actually quite the opposite.

Jupiter is in my first house, I want to know how its being expressed in my chart. btw since its accidentally dignified does it mean its comfortable and in a lucky position? Are the effects similar to an essential dignity

Btw what other planets and positions in my natal chart are accidentally dignified? I posted my chart

Not necessarily. I know for a fact though that it's not going to make you loud. Go through everything that Jupiter is doing point by point. I'm going to take a little more of a traditionalist perspective.

What is Jupiter? Well, it's hot and moist. It has an airy nature. What does that mean? Well, that means that Jupiter is active (hot) but also adaptive (moist) as well as sociable (airy). What does THAT mean? Well Jupiter is accommodating, friendly, sociable, interested in other people etc. It rules things like kindness and peace. Through extension it's associated with all of those things that uphold kindness and peace; religion, justice, law, morality etc. This is why I sort of disagree with the idea of Jupiter making one "loud"...no, traditionally it's quite the opposite: Jupiter is temperance, peace, and moderation even to the point of being too self-restrained....like in your case.

Ok, but we can't interpret Jupiter yet. Just laying out what Jupiter is all about. Next, what is Virgo, the sign that Jupiter is in? Virgo is cold and dry, an earth sign, and mutable. Ok, what does that stuff mean? Well first, since Virgo is cold and dry, and thus earthy, it's more inactive (cold) and rigid (dry). This means that Virgo is focused on conservation rather than action. It's careful and perhaps a tad on the sluggish side at worst. Virgo is mutable, meaning that it provides adaptability, inconsistency, and scattering. The conservative nature of Virgo mixes with the adaptability to create pragmatism, what many people would call "street smarts", and good "common-sense". It gives the sign a bit of kick and stops it from being too sluggish. The sign is ruled by Mercury, which gives it more adaptability, intelligence, and awareness of changing circumstance.

So what does Jupiter in Virgo mean? First, Jupiter is hot, Virgo is cold, so Virgo cools Jupiter down. What does that mean? Jupiter becomes less social, less open and more restrained, less sociable and more reserved. Next Virgo is dry, Jupiter is moist. What does this mean? Jupiter becomes less friendly, and more self contained and rigid, more skeptical and much less open. This is a Jupiter that is perhaps too self restrained; it may still be polite and well mannered, but it's not as open, warm or friendly. It's a much more pragmatic, restrained Jupiter than a social, open one. The mutability of the signs helps Jupiter out a little (through Jupiter's moisture) allowing it to be accommodating in a more restrained fashion.

As you can see Virgo and Jupiter don't really meld well together. Virgo somewhat stops Jupiter from being 100% Jupiter. This is where dignities come in. Jupiter rules Pisces, but is in detriment in Virgo. This means nothing more than what I just said, Jupiter doesn't care for Virgo because it's hard for Jupiter to be Jupiter in Virgo, so it tends to do things that aren't characteristic to its nature. As I said, this Jupiter may be too self restrained, not open, or extremely passive. The key here is that Jupiter is finding it tough to be itself.

We're still not ready to interpret Jupiter though. Jupiter is ruled by Mercury, giving it more of an intellectual streak or perhaps a nervous one.

Jupiter is also retrograde, further challenging Jupiter's expression, perhaps pointing to somewhat flighty behavior.

Jupiter is opposite Venus. Venus is hot and moist, and helps to make your Jupiter more friendly and more soft. Venus in Pisces is very soft, very accommodating and nurturing, but remember, Jupiter rules Venus as Jupiter rules Pisces. Jupiter receives and takes care of Venus, making Venus' softness much more composed, restrained, and not open at all. You're a soft one, but it's not obvious, you're too composed for that.

Now for the houses and putting it all together: Jupiter's most immediate role is being in the 1st house, so this restrained, passive, yet accommodating nature describes, first and foremost, an aspect of your personality. You can be very restrained to the point of going too far, you can be modest to the point of becoming a doormat, you're very careful, very respectful, but also nervous to an extent out of fear of messing up, etc. You find it hard to express yourself easily and can be a tad on the bashful side. Though your bashfulness may come off to others as coldness, you're kind of a softy at times, though you find it a tad difficult to immediately express.

Jupiter also rules your 5th house of romance and fun, so I find it hard to see you as a party animal, if so, it's going to be something more quiet as you find it hard to just "jump in" at times. Jupiter may also point to some degree of sexual inhibition due to self restraint. Venus in opposition from the 7th backs this up in the relationship sector, finding it hard to express feelings on that end too.

Finally Jupiter rules your 8th house of anxiety, perhaps pointing to a degree of mental anguish that comes from continual self restraint or difficulty with self expression.

So no, I disagree that this Jupiter in the 1st is going to make this person the center of attention, or loud and it doesn't seem to be easy at all, let alone wonderful. Quite the opposite, this Jupiter is a continual source of irritation due to self restraint issues and general insecurity and difficulty with self expression, generally, romantically, and relationally.

Last edited:

ukdesifem

Well any planet in the 1st house by definition will impact on the native's self.

I think as a rule of thumb, when noting planets/placements, it's about:

- Planet nature/meaning
- Sign nature/meaning
- House meaning/number

So Jupiter in the 1st house of, say, Aries would mean Jupiter's influence would have a heavy presence in the native Arian nature.

Or in the 2nd house, Jupiter for the same native would mean Jupiter would have a Taurus influence in how s/he gains materially or values career success.

Or in the 3rd house, it would signify how the native expresses Jupiter energy in Gemini communications with relationships.

It's all about chart synthesis, as a birth chart must be seen holistically, and not with any planet, aspect or house in isolation.

So a person cannot say "I'm a loving person because I have Venus in my 7th house". This could be so in principle, but then Venus could be conjunct a malefic planet, or be aspected negatively to another planet, a major asteroid, the MC and/or IC, etc. So the loving aspect in the 7th house can be muted or even amplified given the various chart factors.

ukdesifem

You're a Leo rising, so your Jupiter placing would stress on your Leo self-energy.

You have a Scorpio Moon, so this means your emotions would be guarded/closed.

And you have an Aries Sun, so you may be a bold/brash person.

Jupiter is positively aspected to the Moon, but negatively to two other planets. So as I said above, in isolation it means little. The positive aspect must relate to how Jupiter in Leo for you helps you with your Scorpio Moon.

That said, I think the stellium you have in Aries is the most significant part of your chart, as well as your Taurus MC.

Nickidan

That may be true for some people, but this definitely doesn't apply to Nickidan's Jupiter. It's actually quite the opposite.

Not necessarily. I know for a fact though that it's not going to make you loud. Go through everything that Jupiter is doing point by point. I'm going to take a little more of a traditionalist perspective.

What is Jupiter? Well, it's hot and moist. It has an airy nature. What does that mean? Well, that means that Jupiter is active (hot) but also adaptive (moist) as well as sociable (airy). What does THAT mean? Well Jupiter is accommodating, friendly, sociable, interested in other people etc. It rules things like kindness and peace. Through extension it's associated with all of those things that uphold kindness and peace; religion, justice, law, morality etc. This is why I sort of disagree with the idea of Jupiter making one "loud"...no, traditionally it's quite the opposite: Jupiter is temperance, peace, and moderation even to the point of being too self-restrained....like in your case.

Ok, but we can't interpret Jupiter yet. Just laying out what Jupiter is all about. Next, what is Virgo, the sign that Jupiter is in? Virgo is cold and dry, an earth sign, and mutable. Ok, what does that stuff mean? Well first, since Virgo is cold and dry, and thus earthy, it's more inactive (cold) and rigid (dry). This means that Virgo is focused on conservation rather than action. It's careful and perhaps a tad on the sluggish side at worst. Virgo is mutable, meaning that it provides adaptability, inconsistency, and scattering. The conservative nature of Virgo mixes with the adaptability to create pragmatism, what many people would call "street smarts", and good "common-sense". It gives the sign a bit of kick and stops it from being too sluggish. The sign is ruled by Mercury, which gives it more adaptability, intelligence, and awareness of changing circumstance.

So what does Jupiter in Virgo mean? First, Jupiter is hot, Virgo is cold, so Virgo cools Jupiter down. What does that mean? Jupiter becomes less social, less open and more restrained, less sociable and more reserved. Next Virgo is dry, Jupiter is moist. What does this mean? Jupiter becomes less friendly, and more self contained and rigid, more skeptical and much less open. This is a Jupiter that is perhaps too self restrained; it may still be polite and well mannered, but it's not as open, warm or friendly. It's a much more pragmatic, restrained Jupiter than a social, open one. The mutability of the signs helps Jupiter out a little (through Jupiter's moisture) allowing it to be accommodating in a more restrained fashion.

As you can see Virgo and Jupiter don't really meld well together. Virgo somewhat stops Jupiter from being 100% Jupiter. This is where dignities come in. Jupiter rules Pisces, but is in detriment in Virgo. This means nothing more than what I just said, Jupiter doesn't care for Virgo because it's hard for Jupiter to be Jupiter in Virgo, so it tends to do things that aren't characteristic to its nature. As I said, this Jupiter may be too self restrained, not open, or extremely passive. The key here is that Jupiter is finding it tough to be itself.

We're still not ready to interpret Jupiter though. Jupiter is ruled by Mercury, giving it more of an intellectual streak or perhaps a nervous one.

Jupiter is also retrograde, further challenging Jupiter's expression, perhaps pointing to somewhat flighty behavior.

Jupiter is opposite Venus. Venus is hot and moist, and helps to make your Jupiter more friendly and more soft. Venus in Pisces is very soft, very accommodating and nurturing, but remember, Jupiter rules Venus as Jupiter rules Pisces. Jupiter receives and takes care of Venus, making Venus' softness much more composed, restrained, and not open at all. You're a soft one, but it's not obvious, you're too composed for that.

Now for the houses and putting it all together: Jupiter's most immediate role is being in the 1st house, so this restrained, passive, yet accommodating nature describes, first and foremost, an aspect of your personality. You can be very restrained to the point of going too far, you can be modest to the point of becoming a doormat, you're very careful, very respectful, but also nervous to an extent out of fear of messing up, etc. You find it hard to express yourself easily and can be a tad on the bashful side. Though your bashfulness may come off to others as coldness, you're kind of a softy at times, though you find it a tad difficult to immediately express.

Jupiter also rules your 5th house of romance and fun, so I find it hard to see you as a party animal, if so, it's going to be something more quiet as you find it hard to just "jump in" at times. Jupiter may also point to some degree of sexual inhibition due to self restraint. Venus in opposition from the 7th backs this up in the relationship sector, finding it hard to express feelings on that end too.

Finally Jupiter rules your 8th house of anxiety, perhaps pointing to a degree of mental anguish that comes from continual self restraint or difficulty with self expression.

So no, I disagree that this Jupiter in the 1st is going to make this person the center of attention, or loud and it doesn't seem to be easy at all, let alone wonderful. Quite the opposite, this Jupiter is a continual source of irritation due to self restraint issues and general insecurity and difficulty with self expression, generally, romantically, and relationally.

@sworm09: Thanks for such a detailed response I was looking for an answer like this. I am processing this more as I type!!! I do have a question? What do you mean by Venus in opposition from the 7th..... I know Mars and Venus are in my 7th house. My 7th is in Aquarius (Uranus and Saturn rules Aquarius). My Mars is in Aquarius, my Venus is in Pisces? How is Venus in opposition from the 7th house?

I also don't get the "Jupiter also rules your 5th house of romance and fun, so I find it hard to see you as a party animal, if so, it's going to be something more quiet as you find it hard to just "jump in" at times."

Can you explain that statement more? My 5th house is in Sagittarius (Jupiter rules over Sagittarius and Pisces). Are you referring to my Jupiter in Virgo or Jupiter in Sagittarius.... ps I got Neptune and Uranus both in Capricorn too. Does this restrain my Jupiter energy?

Thanks in advance!!
!