Interesting chart-just for fun, what do you think?

Dew9

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_04_will_i_get_the_iphone_4_for_a470.27179.22838.gif&res=100&va=&cid=aerfileJZW07R-u1278425611

I was just checking this for fun and found that the chart is interesting to read. I am a beginner and felt I might just check what others think.

chart.cgi

It is late ascendant yes showing the querent does not want to know the answer. Yet, the study of the chart itself is leaving me curious.

Jupiter is on the cusp of the 1st house which is supposed to mean likely favourable outcome (?)

Now since querent in Uranus and ruler of 2nd house( purchases here, is in pisces) meaning Neptune. Uranus and Neptune are applying semi-sextile. So supposedly yes (?)

However, Nept is 1 deg before Asc- does that mean the querent who is desperate and does not want to know the answer is illusioned? If so, does that scrap the whole preliminary reading?

If I consider the Moon, it is separating from a trine with Neptune. So does that mean querent missed the chance. Maybe coz she had that offer of £470 yesterday but was too hesitant to go buy it.

Hm, any ideas- do you think there is still a chance. How do you read this chart?

Cheers

Phoenix Venus

Hi Dew9!

I'm a beginner at horary too :biggrin: I've heard late ascendants (27 or later degree) mean "too late to tell" unless it could be describing the client or the situation in some way

It would help and you would probably get more replies if you posted the question?

Also, the link to the image has expired. You might want to attach it to the post. When you're making a post, scroll to the "additional options" where it says "manage attachments" you can then upload your image through a url or from your computer.

Jupiter is on the cusp of the 1st house which is supposed to mean likely favourable outcome (?)

from my understanding (its limited so far) it really depends on the chart and the question. If jupiter is dignified that is good, even better if it is making an applying aspect to a significator where some sort of reception is involved.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hi there

It always depends on the question and what the significators are, and how they relate to each other.

A very late ascendant can indicate that the question has been asked before, or the querant already knows (as in asking previously the answer has somehow been imparted). :wink:

NR :)