Missing Phone

eekndyn

I misplaced my phone sometime this morning. Have been looking since. Not sure if the phone traveled along with my daughter or if my dog ran off with it. I kinda need it. The moon and 2nd house ruler are applying a trine. So I feel like it will be recovered. Does anyone have any idea where it could be? I greatly appreciate it. If I used mercury, as a ruler of communication. In the 11th. I haven't visited anyone so I don't think its with anyone or perhaps in the s-s-e direction. Is it possible it fell into moving boxes she took with her. This is bizarre its like it grew legs. I have plenty of battery and my volume is on so I don't know why I cant hear it

Attachments

• pho.jpg
    pho.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 22

ElenaJ

If the missing object is 3rd house, Saturn, and your daughter is 5th house, mars, they are square.
Have you asked her to trying calling your phone to see if she hears it?

eekndyn

If the missing object is 3rd house, Saturn, and your daughter is 5th house, mars, they are square.
Have you asked her to trying calling your phone to see if she hears it?

I did. She says its not there. The more I look at the chart, I feel like its in there. She doesnt get off work for a few more hours then she said she would look again. Per Deborah page, says moon represents missing item. Moon is cj ic. Home. I took a call as we were getting boxes ended the call and took them to her car. My dog ran off at the same time. I went along the path she took and didnt see it. Mars and north node are trining. North node is in her 3rd moveable objects. Like you mention mars and saturn just squared. Which again would be my daughter and my phone. I know this needed to happen. I am phone dependent.

nadiaaa

the second house is for lost items and it's ruled by capricorn... if you have a basement it could be in there. maybe it's on the floor, garden, backyard, maybe even on a place that's hard to see? :sleeping:

ElenaJ

Hmmm.
Moon in the 4th (your house) approaches a sextile with Saturn (the object, ruler of 3rd).
Moon is in face and terms of mars, who is your daughter.
You, Jupiter, are also in face of mars.
Mars is in Jupiter's triplicity.
Somehow your daughter (5th) is involved. She has a room in your home?

You mentioned the dog. He would be the 6th, Venus. Venus is in mutual reception with the sun. The importance of this is that sun exactly contacts the ascendent by degree.
Could the dog have playfully taken it?
Sun is in the 8th of the object, buried?

eekndyn

Hmmm.
Moon in the 4th (your house) approaches a sextile with Saturn (the object, ruler of 3rd).
Moon is in face and terms of mars, who is your daughter.
You, Jupiter, are also in face of mars.
Mars is in Jupiter's triplicity.
Somehow your daughter (5th) is involved. She has a room in your home?

You mentioned the dog. He would be the 6th, Venus. Venus is in mutual reception with the sun. The importance of this is that sun exactly contacts the ascendent by degree.
Could the dog have playfully taken it?
Sun is in the 8th of the object, buried?

You are pretty darn close. So it was found. Somehow when my puppy took off I must of placed it on her car. She left and my phone went for a ride. She turned out of the neighborhood and my phone slid off. It was in a ditch on the main road ran over and destroyed. Oddly, didnt know android phone could be tracked via google. My husband tracked it to the highway. So both my dog and my daughter were in the mix. I now humbly have to use a very old device. Im thankful for your help.