Black Lives Matter, Marxist?

david starling

Trump REFUSED Emergency Request To Pay For Leftist Rioters Damage
Democrats Leadership Backfires.

The Governor of Minnesota

has requested of Trump around $16 Million dollars
in order to fix damage caused by the far left riots in Minneapolis.

But what would the outcome be?

The city has just voted to abolish the police outright.
Why should the US tax payer
bail out a city with severe leadership problems?
If Democrats in MN can't run things properly
then the people need to vote them out
not expect a handout from Trump or the federal government.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yagpdCax6Sw

Race Is Being Used
By Foreign Enemies And The Far Left
To Divide Americans From Within :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWxZe_KVnv4

Camden County, in New Jersey, disbanded the old policing system in 2013, and created a new one which resulted in cutting the homicide rate now to less than half of what it was then. There were also no riots in Camden during BLM protests following the George Floyd murder.

waybread

Well first because every single campaign promise he made to his voters, he has kept, or tried to and blocked by the democrats. Not every promise has been succesfully implemented, some have only been partial. It is fair to point out he's been in office for 4 years only, and he spent most of his presidency having to fight the stupid impeachment trial, while 2020 will be about dealing with covid19 crisis.

So on the very least he is keeping the promises made to the people who voted for him. So he does seem to serve the interest of those who cast a vote for him.

There is also no record of him profitting from the presidency. If you have evidence to the contrary, or at least a theory about how he's done this, you can show it to everyone.
---
---
Second, yes, Trump is a narcissist. An unapologetic narcissist with bad manners that can't recognise when he's made a mistake, and can never accept blame for anything. He also tries to project an "alpha macho" image. That can be upsetting to some, but may resonate with others.

Who cares?

Is he keeping this promises, or doing a good job? That is all that matters. And many people seem to agree he is.

It is fair to dislike his policy, but that is not the same thing as saying he is not serving the public interest.

Let's look at the facts.

Most politicians make campaign promises they can't keep. But let's be clear that the Senate has been Republican-dominated during Trump's term, so this branch of Congress is in Trump's hip pocket.

The House of Representatives was also under Republican control during the first two years of Trump's presidency, giving him a clean sweep of Congress in 2017-18.

One wonders why he couldn't accomplish more when his party controlled both houses of Congress.

Meanwhile, despite campaign chants of "Lock her up" Hillary Clinton remains at large.

Only a fraction of Trump's promised wall with Mexico has been built.

Trump wasn't involved in "fighting the impeachment trial." This was left to his lawyers and Republican members of Congress. Ditto for the Mueller investigation. One gets the impression that Trump simply watched too much television news.

The Trump hotel in the former US Post Office headquarters in Washington seems to have attracted foreign dignitaries seeking favours, but not to have made money.

A majority of Americans think Trump has harmed the public interest with his continued bungling of coronavirus pandemic.

waybread

Hi waybread why was my post racist?

Can you please explain the main topic which was the reason this thread was created? or are you still gonna deflect the question?
:lol:
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

I'm actually a minarchist, not an anarco-capitalist.

I'm not playing your little game, Dirius. I don't even recall which post you mean. You have read none of the links I gave you to try to bring you up to speed. It's like, one can't explain calculus to someone with a 6th grade-level education in arithmetic.

You do the reading and get up to speed, then we can have your little conversation about your racism.

eekndyn

Camden County, in New Jersey, disbanded the old policing system in 2013, and created a new one which resulted in cutting the homicide rate now to less than half of what it was then. There were also no riots in Camden during BLM protests following the George Floyd murder.

Camden is a really bad example david. Camden has a 47% crime rate per thousand. Making it a rather dangerous city. They just replaced officers, got rid of the police union went bankrupt and reinstated the police union.

Dirius

I'm not playing your little game, Dirius. I don't even recall which post you mean. You have read none of the links I gave you to try to bring you up to speed. It's like, one can't explain calculus to someone with a 6th grade-level education in arithmetic.

You do the reading and get up to speed, then we can have your little conversation about your racism.

Hi waybread thats deflection number 8 now? lost count.

But don't worry I'm happy to give you another chance to explain the reason for this thread.

Why is my post "racist"? So far you've made at least 7 posts deflecting the question, which by now is funny.

david starling

Camden is a really bad example david. Camden has a 47% crime rate per thousand. Making it a rather dangerous city. They just replaced officers, got rid of the police union went bankrupt and reinstated the police union.

It's gone from #1 most dangerous to #10. And, about half as many homicides on average since the restructuring following the original disbandment. Not a miraculous transformation, but a major improvement.

For Minneapolis, it provides lessons learned in how to transition to "community-based" policing in the smoothest possible way.

eekndyn

It's gone from #1 most dangerous to #10. And, about half as many homicides on average since the restructuring following the original disbandment. Not a miraculous transformation, but a major improvement.

For Minneapolis, it provides lessons learned in how to transition to "community-based" policing in the smoothest possible way.

No snitch policy. Removal of low income housing.

Dirius

So let me see if I get this correctly:

They replaced the corrupted police department with new officers, and went from 200 officers to 380, essentially doubling the amount of police patrolling the streets.

They did not abolish the police, they just removed the rotten and dedicated more resources to the police.

How is this an example of "abolish the police" when it actually increased police activity in the area?

david starling

So let me see if I get this correctly:

They replaced the corrupted police department with new officers, and went from 200 officers to 380, essentially doubling the amount of police patrolling the streets.

They did not abolish the police, they just removed the rotten and dedicated more resources to the police.

How is this an example of "abolish the police" when it actually increased police activity in the area?

Exactly! "Dismantling" is only the first step. Those of any political persuasion, who call it "abolishing" are engaging in hype and innuendo for reasons known only to themselves.

blackbery

He can't explain why he called you racist and aquarius7000 can't explain why she called ME racist even though I'm a member of a minority group has encountered racism and persecution for centuries. Is it because we don't like what black lives matter is doing to inner-cities and the country?:surprised:

Over a month now of them burning down buildings, burning down black owned and minority owned businesses and looting and senseless violence and a new poll taken 5 days ago.

Poll: 70 Percent of Americans Think ‘Black Lives Matter’ Has Not Improved Race Relations

NY taking 1 billion from their police department because BLM demanded it and the inner-city has a 600% INCREASE in gun deaths. BLM demanded they disbanded anti-crime unit and in 2 weeks, certain parts of black areas have seen many deaths of black people. It's going to be like Chicago soon.:sick:

Anti-Crime Units are made up of undercover, plainclothes cops assigned to each precinct and city housing. In addition to targeting illegal guns, they also combat local crime sprees, like burglaries.

A one year old boy was shot and killed and not a word from BLM. The racists are the white people who think it's okay for more black on black crime as long as it doesn't affect them in their safe, white neighbourhoods. They are the racists, not you and I.
They don't speak out against this gun violence because they know the police will be there for them, to protect the white people. Black clergy in these inner-city areas are TERRIFIED of not having police, they want MORE POLICE. Women can't go to the grocery store or to work for they are afraid there will be no police to protect them. They've all gone to the white suburbs to keep the white people safe and it's complete carnage now in the black urban areas. BLM are responsible for this and you and I are the only ones who care.

1-year-old boy killed in Brooklyn as gun violence continues in cities
New York City saw 11 shooting incidents on Sunday, police said.

Shooting incidents in New York have risen from 84 to 223 over the last four weeks

Shootings in other cities, such as Chicago and Philadelphia, have been on the rise over the last few weeks.

New York City's Council approved its budget and removed a billion dollars from the NYPD's budget in response to calls for police reform nearly two weeks ago.

But don't worry I'm happy to give you another chance to explain the reason for this thread.

Why is my post "racist"? So far you've made at least 7 posts deflecting the question, which by now is funny.

blackbery

A really good video from a black woman who speaks out against BLM. She talks about how BLM can't tell you the name of ONE black person who died in the riots, protests.

https://youtu.be/l1IoqsFuNec

I AM NOT YOUR NEGRO. YOU DO NOT OWN MY THOUGHTS, OR DICTATE WHERE I PLACE MY VOTE. I AM NOT A PART OF YOUR MONOLITH.
Follow me on IG @jasmynecontours

1/2 million views.

Another cool video: long time leftists talks about why he'll vote for Trump, and how democrats are bought off by China:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2X-ICtStRI

aquarius7000

...There is also no record of him profitting from the presidency. If you have evidence to the contrary, or at least a theory about how he's done this, you can show it to everyone...
Please read, with an open mind, Drucker's responses. NPR is very trustworthy. https://www.npr.org/2020/04/30/8483...me-a-tax-break-bonanza-for-the-rich-explained

And here is another good one:

https://itep.org/updated-estimates-...nefits-the-rich-no-matter-how-you-look-at-it/

You are free to conclude for yourself, but I am not sure one can conclude in more ways than one. Keep in mind the class of social circles Trump and his children move in, and that is the class that most benefits from one of the "promises trump fulfilled"

blackbery

The TOPIC is BLM and are they a MARXIST organization?Can you stay on topic and you owe me an apology for calling ME racist.

BLM have taken a legitimate concern (police reform) and turned it into a revolution to create more division and more carnage in the black community. BLUE LIVES MATTER had a dueling rally with BLM and it almost descended into gun fight. This is the goal of BLM; they think THEIR violence is justified and have NO sympathy for the 26 innocent people killed, mostly black people.

Among those killed are a retired police captain, a beloved owner of a barbecue restaurant, and a former star football player known as “Mr. Indianapolis.”

Italia Kelly, 22, was shot and killed June 1 in Davenport, Iowa, as she was leaving a protest outside a Walmart.Kelly and a friend were getting in a vehicle to leave because a protest had turned unruly when she was struck in the back by a bullet, said her aunt.

Javar Harrell, a 21-year-old man, was killed in downtown Detroit on June 5 after someone fired shots into a vehicle during a protest.

BLM cannot name ONE black person killed because they don't care.

The only care about their REVOLUTION to destroy the U.S.A.

https://youtu.be/bRCwe7J_4YE

Lord Jamar: I Don't Support Black Lives Matter, It's Not Our Movement

https://youtu.be/MT-x0-I1ohc

Please read, with an open mind, Drucker's responses. NPR is very trustworthy. https://www.npr.org/2020/04/30/8483...me-a-tax-break-bonanza-for-the-rich-explained

And here is another good one:

https://itep.org/updated-estimates-...nefits-the-rich-no-matter-how-you-look-at-it/

You are free to conclude for yourself, but I am not sure one can conclude in more ways than one. Keep in mind the class of social circles Trump and his children move in, and that is the class that most benefits from one of the "promises trump fulfilled"

Last edited:

blackbery

Tammy Duckworth called George Washington,Thomas Jefferson, Lincoln' DEAD TRAITORS & encouraged BLM to tear down their monuments & statues. Is that why Tucker Carlson went after her?

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) criticized President Trump’s 4th of July speech at Mount Rushmore for focusing on the accomplishments of historical figures.
“He spent all of his time talking about dead traitors,” Duckworth, a potential Biden vice president pick, told CNN in an interview.

Learn history which is what I specialize in.

The hate I see is from white people like yourself who support and encourage violence and carnage in the streets because it doesn't affect you, it affects the black community in the inner-cities who are being gunned down. Many children are being killed by gun violence. You're okay though, and Tammy too with her private security. You don't live or go near those areas.

I am not right wing and you need to watch your language towards me. I support the Democrats, it's just in this very dangerous period, we need a leader who is a PATRIOT and who stands up for ALL LIVES MATTER. That's why I'm switching to voting Republican this time around. We need a strong leader who will not be timid to stand up against the violent mob. Alexandria Cortez is now blaming the recent wave of gun violence because of shoplifting. It's insane and someone has to stop the madness.

Ocasio-Cortez Blames Rising New York Crime on Shoplifters After Week’s Shootings Triple.

“Do we think this has to do with the fact that there’s record unemployment in the United States right now?” the progressive said in a town hall Thursday. “Maybe this has to do with the fact that people aren’t paying their rent and are scared to pay their rent. And so they go out and they need to feed their child and they don’t have money. So, you maybe have to — they’re put in a position where they feel like they either need to shoplift some bread or go hungry that night.”

This a list of the men and women President
@realDonaldTrump
talked about in his speech at Mount Rushmore.

Senator, please do tell the nation, who among them do you consider a “dead traitor”?

Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Roosevelt, MLK, Clara Barton, The Abolitionists, Harriet Tubman, George Patton, the Tuskegee Airmen, Mohamed Ali, Louis Armstrong, Walt Whitman, Irving Berlin, Ella Fitzgerald, Mark Twain.

If you don't know who these people are, LOOK THEM UP and tell me which ones are the DEAD TRAITORS?

I don't teach my children to hate. We are all human, attacking innocent people, calling people traitors and racists because they don't support the violent BLM is what you and aquarius7000 do and it's called intolerance. Try to be more tolerant and less rude to people.:andy:

Black Lives Matter operations have been largely known for their extremism. Daunasia Yancey, a Black Lives Matter activist says, “We’re a radical organization, with radical politics, and we have radical tactics.
BLM has been criticized for taking a see-no-evil approach to violence and extremism within and surrounding its ranks. While the movement’s lack of structure makes it extremely difficult to attribute bad acts to specific BLM groups, there are numerous incidents of BLM-associated persons committing acts of violence and lawlessness, particularly violence against police

Liberal funders such as George Soros, Rob McKay, and other Democracy Alliance donors have given millions of dollars to groups associated with the movement, which have in total raked in over $133 million.

blackbery, it would be useful if you hit the "pause" button on your conventional right-wing tropes.

Nobody on this thread hates the United States, but that has sure been a mantra disseminated by the right wing media and a few Republican politicians.

It's been extraordinary how Tucker Carlson of Fox News has even gone after Senator Tammy Duckworth as "hating America", although she lost both her legs during her active military service in Iraq when her helicopter was shot down. This from a man who never joined the armed forces in the service of his country.

Here is her response in the NYT: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/09/opinion/tammy-duckworth-tucker-carlson.html

Think of it this way? Are you a parent? Even if not, suppose your beloved child was doing poorly in school. You love your child dearly but encourage her to do better and cut back on her constant texting at night for the good of her future life. You don't hate your child. Your discipline standards and wish for improvement comes out of love and concern.

A lot of the hatred that I see in the US comes from whites against visible minorities.

Last edited:

waybread

So that's minimally 7 refusals on your part to educate yourself on racism, despite my generous offer of linked articles to get you started.

Which by now is ridiculous.

But don't worry, I'm happy to give you another chance to explain your reasons.

With respect, Dirius, you don't know enough about American current events, stats, and cultural history to have such an explanation at a meaningful level. Consequently, you've devised a little game in lieu of meaningful discussion.

Last edited: