Delayed marriage or no marriage?
Here is my chart.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_zeeshan_mushtaq.64715.53288 (1).gif
    astro_w2gw_01_zeeshan_mushtaq.64715.53288 (1).gif
    47.7 KB · Views: 113

Osamenor

Staff member
An empty house just means that area of your life isn't being highlighted for growth and development in this lifetime. The areas where you need the most development, and where you're likely to put the most focus and/or find the most meaning in your life, are represented by the houses where you have planets.

Seventh house stands for partnership. That means all kinds of partnerships, including but not limited to marriage. If you have an empty seventh house, you may well have a meaningful marriage and other meaningful partnerships in your life, but that isn't such a crucial area of growth for you. In contrast, if you had the sun or moon or a stellium in your seventh house, partnership would be an area of your life where you especially need growth.

Even with an empty seventh house, growth in the area of partnership could still support growth in other areas of your life. And you might find partnership issues coming front and center when you're having significant transits in your seventh house. But it's not the main focus of your life overall.

Oddity

Morin said that the good or bad of a house emanates from the ruler of a house, and that is a true thing.

Think about this for a moment. There are fewer planets than there are houses, so some houses will always be empty. It doesn't mean that those areas of your life don't exist.

Start with your 7 ruler, its position, dignity, and aspects. There are many methods of looking at marriage (it's a popular topic). To the best of my knowledge, planets in the 7th house are not the only, or even the primary indicator of whether a person will marry.

waybread

With Taurus on the cusp of your 7th house, Venus in Aquarius is its ruler.

I see no reason why you couldn't get married, if that is what you want.

JUPITERASC

You can find the Lord of the ur seventh house. That might give u some more insight on ur relations with others .
Domicile Lord of Taurus is Venus
Exalted Lord of Taurus is the Moon
so in this case
both Moon and Venus are therefore connected to 7th house matters :smile:
7th house is linked to partnerships of all kinds
including business partnerships
and legal partnerships

lazarusx

Not to hijack the thread, i was just curious about something..

I also have no planets in the 7th house, it's ruler however (Jupiter) is in my 1st house. So the ruler of the house of 'other' is in the house of 'self'.. how exactly does this play out, identification through ones partner?

I find that i view my relationships as VERY much an extension of myself, whatever i value in myself i need my partner to also value, for example been physically fit and active.

Again, not to derail the thread.. i just thought it'd be interesting to bring up and add more depth to the question.

JUPITERASC

Not to hijack the thread, i was just curious about something..

I also have no planets in the 7th house,
it's ruler however (Jupiter) is in my 1st house. So the ruler of the house of 'other' is in the house of 'self'.. how exactly does this play out, identification through ones partner?

I find that i view my relationships as VERY much an extension of myself, whatever i value in myself i need my partner to also value, for example been physically fit and active.

Again, not to derail the thread.. i just thought it'd be interesting to bring up and add more depth to the question.
since you have an empty 7th house you are on topic :smile:

its useful to assess the differences caused by the house placement of the 7th ruler

keep in mind
that planets aspectinf a natal Jupiter in 1st house
require assessment
because they add to the delineation

TranceAddict

Thank you all...
My 7th ruler is Venus and is sitting in the 4th house...
What planets are aspecting Venus and what is the condition of venus???

Kannon

A 7th house with no planets in it has no impact whatsoever on this issue. That is determined by Saturn and its relationship with Venus, Moon, Sun. And 'delay' is relative to your cultural expectations, which can have more to do with the changes in increasingly modern living and individual opportunity.

Poupoupidou

No, surely not. An empty 7th house means a normal average energy. It is not going to be a detriment. It also means that you don't have a specific requirement when selecting a partner for a committed relationship. You don't have a special need to satisfy or something very unique to bring to the relationship. I mean this in a non-restrictive way. You can accept all colors of the rainbow and bring many different things to the relationship (polyvalent). All possibilities are open. It's a blank page.

Last edited:

ArmPeacock

An empty house just means that area of your life isn't being highlighted for growth and development in this lifetime. The areas where you need the most development, and where you're likely to put the most focus and/or find the most meaning in your life, are represented by the houses where you have planets.

Seventh house stands for partnership. That means all kinds of partnerships, including but not limited to marriage. If you have an empty seventh house, you may well have a meaningful marriage and other meaningful partnerships in your life, but that isn't such a crucial area of growth for you. In contrast, if you had the sun or moon or a stellium in your seventh house, partnership would be an area of your life where you especially need growth.

Even with an empty seventh house, growth in the area of partnership could still support growth in other areas of your life. And you might find partnership issues coming front and center when you're having significant transits in your seventh house. But it's not the main focus of your life overall.

Hi, I too have an empty 7th house with Sagittarius on the cusp. Partnership, not necessarily marriage has been my life long concern. I have had numerous relationships and a long term marriage that ended by divorce. I also have an intercepted Libra, and yes, I’ve struggled with the concept of love: I have never had much of a problem finding a partner, but rather my inability to accept most men as partners. I will admit that during my marriage, I let a lot of things slide that a married woman would normally never allow to happen. Maybe I didn’t care as much about the success of the marriage as just being married bc of my empty 7th house. Make no mistake, you will have opportunities...its how you handle them that play out here.

CapAquaPis

I have an empty 7th house (Capricorn) about 33' from my Aquarius moon and 39' from my Aquarius sun. From age 20-40 (my current age), Ceres in Aquarius (current position) in my life represents having a relationship, yet they aren't strong enough to last a long time. It's an indication of having a female romantic partner combined without any chance of marriage and I never was married.