Will i get the job at CVS?

Amy

I have since been doing temp work, since August. This is the best company that I have signed up for and I have a 3rd interview (and last) on Wednesday, October 28th at 3pm here in Chandler.

Will I get this job as a Client Service Rep?

This is a good opportunity, they are hiring and its close by, I just really want to have a chance. The classes for orientation start on November 28th.

Will I be given the opportunity?

please advise and thank you all kindly for looking at my chart

Attachments

• astro_2sa2_13_will_i_get_the_job_at_cvs_hr_84276_11030.gif
    astro_2sa2_13_will_i_get_the_job_at_cvs_hr_84276_11030.gif
    83.4 KB · Views: 49

Snakechammah

Please take this with a grain of salt as my interpretations are as crazy as I am. But I will try.

You are ruled by the Sun as Ascendant is in Aries.
The job is Saturn as the 10th House is in Capricorn.

I'm not happy to see planet Pluto in the 10th House.

The outcome house (your 1st house as it's 4th from the 10th) has Uranus in it. I think something unexpected and swift will happen?

Based on this super basic intepretation, I'm not seeing it. I really hope I am wrong!!

Best to wait for more experienced and sane horarists to come along!

ALL THE BEST! Please do update us!

Yuri

I have since been doing temp work, since August. This is the best company that I have signed up for and I have a 3rd interview (and last) on Wednesday, October 28th at 3pm here in Chandler.

Will I get this job as a Client Service Rep?

This is a good opportunity, they are hiring and its close by, I just really want to have a chance. The classes for orientation start on November 28th.

Will I be given the opportunity?

please advise and thank you all kindly for looking at my chart

Personally me I am slightly confused that s10 has not an aspect to s1 (Saturn-Mars). So, to be accurate, I can't affirm the event will occur inevitably.

Though Mars s1 has a good reception to Sarurn s10, but it's not a reception s10-s1 - it could be said only that you are eager to get this job, not more. And, I don't like the Moon here applying to SN, that is considered as a negative factor.

Then, the Moon is moving to the Asc itself, taking to life again the saparated trine Saturn - Asc. It looks hopefully, but SN on her way is considered as a strong negative.

Please,let us know what happens!

Last edited:

Amy

I went on the interview at CVS and was offered the position that starts on November 20th! I was very happy and the recruiters were very happy that I accepted.

I just have to finish my boarding process (background check) that is no problem. but I am very happy to finally have a place to call "stable work".
I have been out of work since August 6th. Temp job that I have had now, since late august is good, I wont quit until I start this one.

However, I am very curious about this other job interview at another healthcare company (next to the CVS building ironically) I have an interview with them today as well. I think they are just as good and pay more. I want to still inquire about that one.

Also, my former company, BOA, sent me an invite to interview for the Collections position that starts in January.

I used to work for them for 5 years, this would be a different position. I took the test a while ago, really hard, but I passed.

I don't think I want it though, I don't think I want to do collections.

anyway, I wanted to bring you up to date, I did get the offer at CVS!
:smile:

Yuri

I went on the interview at CVS and was offered the position that starts on November 20th! I was very happy and the recruiters were very happy that I accepted.

I just have to finish my boarding process (background check) that is no problem. but I am very happy to finally have a place to call "stable work".
I have been out of work since August 6th. Temp job that I have had now, since late august is good, I wont quit until I start this one.

However, I am very curious about this other job interview at another healthcare company (next to the CVS building ironically) I have an interview with them today as well. I think they are just as good and pay more. I want to still inquire about that one.

Also, my former company, BOA, sent me an invite to interview for the Collections position that starts in January.

I used to work for them for 5 years, this would be a different position. I took the test a while ago, really hard, but I passed.

I don't think I want it though, I don't think I want to do collections.

anyway, I wanted to bring you up to date, I did get the offer at CVS!
:smile:

Congratulations! Thank you very much for updating!:smile:

(it's an interesting chart over Moon, and not simple - going through SN, then to Aries and losing her debility, then to s10 and Asc. Moon's debility is dissapearing after her coming into Aries, but only after, the Moon is s4 also, some point over the end of the matter. Pluses and minuses are hard to determine accurately:smile:)

Last edited: