Whats Your Biggest Flaw and what in your chart causes it?

craft94

I feel like mine is that I talk too much. It isn't even that I think I'm annoying or anything like that. I'm sure some people find me annoying but I like people who talk. It's more that I feel I blurt things out too much and share things that I later realize I rather wouldn't. I'm too honest and I can be a big mouth. This is the result of my Gemini ASC, and my Mercury, I'm sure but with a 12th house Moon and Scorpio stellium, I wish I'd just shut up. I need to learn how to be smarter and keep my own secrets. It isn't even that I trust people. I don't, but regardless of how stupid it is, I can't seem to keep my mouth shut. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I'm a horrible liar because no matter what I say, the truth will be written on my face.

The other thing is I feel like I can be unintentionally two-faced. Also the result of my Gemini Asc. I'm not even that two-faced. In fact, I try not to be, but because it's something I absolutely hate in others (probably the result of my Scorpio), it's something I hate in myself. I don't like to lie and I feel like gossip does nothing but cause drama but it's more like, sometimes I don't know who my friends are and I'll vent to friend 1 about friend 2 when friend 2 is pissing me off but when friend 1 does something to **** me off, I'll vent to friend 2 about it. You know? It's something I'm trying to keep in check.

What are yours? I'm curious.

katydid

Yes, Gemini rising can be too wordy, at the wrong times. :sideways:

I think my Jupiter conjunct the Ascendant in Taurus is a problem at times.

Laziness and hedonistic. I like to enjoy myself. :tongue: Why do today what I can put off until tomorrow? :lol:

That Jupiter opposes Mercury in Scorpio---so i find myself making excuses to others about why I paid the bills late or didn't turn the paperwork in on time, etc, etc....:annoyed:

craft94

I think my Jupiter conjunct the Ascendant in Taurus is a problem at times.

Laziness and hedonistic. I like to enjoy myself. :tongue: Why do today what I can put off until tomorrow? :lol:

HAHAHA yeah. I've got Jupiter conjunct Venus opposite my Moon in Taurus so I can relate to that too.

dr. farr

Being overly-cautious in undertakings: due to Saturn in ascending sign (1st house) of Virgo, conflicting with Mars also placed therein, thus increasing the natural slow and careful tendency of sun-sign Taurus.:pinched:

wan

I have angles in mutable signs. Midheaven in Sag really causes problems for me. I change jobs way too frequently.

conspiracy theorist

Impatience, coupled with procrastination makes me not plan thoroughly enough. I've become very adept at improvising because of it.

Too much Sagittarius with Mars and Jupiter on the ascendant.

Dubyadude1986

One thing that I notice is that i can be confusing. Literally, I make things more complicated than they have to be sometimes.

While that may not be my worst, it's my most common.

My worst is probably that I hold a grudge for too long, but not very easily at all.

My Pisces Ascendent can be a liability sometimes. I do like something about my chart also...

There is a duality; Ascendent is Pisces (Jupiter) and midheaven is Sag (Jupiter).

The Dsc is Virgo and the IC Gemini (both Mercury). Both angles axis' ruled by two traditional planets.

I don't know if any other angle axis has this distinction.

Last edited:

david starling

One thing that I notice is that i can be confusing. Literally, I make things more complicated than they have to be sometimes.

While that may not be my worst, it's my most common.

My worst is probably that I hold a grudge for too long, but not very easily at all.

My Pisces Ascendent can be a liability sometimes. I do like something about my chart also...

There is a duality; Ascendent is Pisces (Jupiter) and midheaven is Sag (Jupiter).

The Dsc is Virgo and the IC Gemini (both Mercury). Both angles axis' ruled by two planets.

I don't know if any other angle axis has this distinction.

I have Pisces Asc and Sagittarian M.H.! Thanks for pointing out the Traditional matchups on the Angles. It's a functional arrangement! I consider Asc/M.H. to be the most important Angles matchup, so Virgo Asc and Gemini M.H. would fit also.

Last edited:

david starling

Moon in Aquarius could be seen as a "flaw", because there's an emotional objectivity that seems like "detachment". But for a Watery Pisces Sun, Asc, Mercury & Mars like myself, (and also perhaps for an otherwise too hotheaded Fire-sign chart) it's a welcome relief!

RaRohini

Rahu in Scorpio makes it difficult for me to ignore my intuitions , and they keep rapping at the door all the time 😃. I find it difficult to concentrate on the material world.

RaRohini

Moon in Aquarius could be seen as a "flaw", because there's an emotional objectivity that seems like "detachment". But for a Watery Pisces Sun, Asc, Mercury & Mars like myself, (and also perhaps for an otherwise too hotheaded Fire-sign chart) it's a welcome relief!

Does Moon in Aqua mean a type of sociopathic mindset David? Or are the emotions there, but not revealed?

ashriia

This is the result of my Gemini ASC, and my Mercury, I'm sure but with a 12th house Moon and Scorpio stellium, I wish I'd just shut up. I need to learn how to be smarter and keep my own secrets.

This is my issue as well! Gemini asc, with a 12th moon here. Making matters worse is mercury being in aries.

Most days will see me thinking something along the lines of - "shut up,shut up, keep your big mouth shut. " That's the problem I've found with the moon in the 12th, you blab something out because you *need* absolutely *must* share information, but then over and over again you find that information is used against you at a later date, and you get pissed at yourself for not keeping your cards to yourself. Thankfully now that I'm reaching middle age i.e. - nearing the 40 mark. I'm much more careful in what I share, writing everything down, making notes to myself is better way to go about things. And only sharing things, once I've completed them, and they are mine to own. Otherwise you find people stealing everything from you. -Hence the "undoing" related to the 12th house.

craft94

This is my issue as well! Gemini asc, with a 12th moon here. Making matters worse is mercury being in aries.

Most days will see me thinking something along the lines of - "shut up,shut up, keep your big mouth shut. " That's the problem I've found with the moon in the 12th, you blab something out because you *need* absolutely *must* share information, but then over and over again you find that information is used against you at a later date, and you get pissed at yourself for not keeping your cards to yourself. Thankfully now that I'm reaching middle age i.e. - nearing the 40 mark. I'm much more careful in what I share, writing everything down, making notes to myself is better way to go about things. And only sharing things, once I've completed them, and they are mine to own. Otherwise you find people stealing everything from you. -Hence the "undoing" related to the 12th house.

Yep. I can SO relate. I feel like my need to talk and share things always gets me into trouble. Hopefully when I'm 40, I'll be better.

craft94

Oh, every part of my chart has flaws! I'm surprised; all the flaws on here seem so mundane. It makes me feel evil. I can relate to a lot of what's been said; I can be lazy and stuck in my head too much. I can procrastinate. I only want to do things I enjoy. And don't get me started on my 12th house Moon-SN conjunction or my severely afflicted Venus - the worst part with that is I'm double Venus ruled. :sad:

Don't get me wrong though: I love my Gemini Rising. I'm a great writer and I have an excellent mind and while I've always had trouble fitting in and making friends, people tend to like me once they actually talk to me because I'm funny and witty. There are just certain traits I don't like, the ones I mentioned and I can see what other areas of my chart explain why I don't like it (12th house Moon, Scorpio). If only I could have the best parts of all my placements and rid myself of the worst. Like, the Gemini and Scorpio in me are always at war with each other but they can also be good together - excellent research skills.

And David, I wish I was more detached.

Last edited:

ynnest

Being overly-cautious in undertakings: due to Saturn in ascending sign (1st house) of Virgo, conflicting with Mars also placed therein, thus increasing the natural slow and careful tendency of sun-sign Taurus.:pinched:

Its interesting to observe the correlation between your detailed in depth explanations here on the forum and the fact that you have a true virgo rising as ascendant.

Y