can you help me about this chart?

turkish girl

I want to learn mainly about his relationship stuff.How he feels in a relationship,what he looks for in a relationship?do you think he is masculine or feminine in relationship?What type of woman he likes?

He knows i am sending his chart here,don't hesitate to read it :)

thanks

Attachments

• him.jpg
    him.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 24

ardentika

From first glance my best bet is he is quite serious towards relationships and often attracts emotional partners. I doubt he views himself as emotional but he might be, just expressed in a bit more fiery angry way. Ruler of 7th conj Mars, aka moon, is explosive. Given the fact its in Aries, instead of getting sad he would most prolly get angry.
His venus is detriment, so even though he has serious approach towards relationships in his visiom it might not be seen really. He isn't much of a flirt, Virgo venus shows affection by doing small stuff or caring for the one he likes. Thats my quick guess dont take it too much, a persom cannot be fully read by their chart.

Last edited:

turkish girl

From first glance my best bet is he is quite serious towards relationships and often attracts emotional partners. I doubt he views himself as emotional but he might be, just expressed in a bit more fiery angry way. Ruler of 7th conj Mars, aka moon, is explosive. Given the fact its in Aries, instead of getting sad he would most prolly get angry.
His venus is detriment, so even though he has serious approach towards relationships in his visiom it might not be seen really. He isn't much of a flirt, Virgo venus shows affection by doing small stuff or caring for the one he likes. Thats my quick guess dont take it too much, a persom cannot be fully read by their chart.

Thanks for your reply,

Actually he is himself a serious person(capricorn asc)in all kind of relationships. He told me ones people call him serious but when they get to know him ,it changes.This is the guy i am talking online for a long time.I even made some horary about him.We met 2 years ago but because of some reasons i stopped talking.Actually i did this 2 times.But for 3-4 months we started talking again.

No wonders i am emotional lol.I do think also he has hardships for expressing himself.Even that made some misunderstandting between each other but after that He has told me openly he is emotionally and sexual attracted to me and i do believe that.Just as you mentioned this angry side,i wonder about it.I have realized this in his chart long back too.I do wonder can he be agressive towards me too?Because he has no fear to get involved in a fight(mars 2nd gives physical strength to him as well,he was doing sports and very tall and a wide guy)once i told him about my argument with a co worker his response was ''i would smash this basta*d'' lol.

He has never been angry to me.Never a bad word,plus i used some bad words to him when i was upset but he stayed calm,said nothing.I am confused here,because astrology says he is full of energy but i see a calm guy.Maybe he is like that with me??

regarding venus in virgo,he is not too romantic,but again can not express himself.It is more like taking responsibility and taking care ,protecting loved ones.But i have read in somewhere venus in 8th makes guy flirtatious?And they can not settle down after 3-4 relationships?What do you think about it?

And can you say something about sexual side,please ,i do not know if it is appropriate in forum?if not then ignore the question.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

When a man likes a woman, and has sufficient control over himself, he's not going to unleash his aggression on her at the first sign of tumult. Especially when he knows what he capable of when truly angry. Scaring a woman that he likes doesn't seem to be the goal here.

turkish girl

When a man likes a woman, and has sufficient control over himself, he's not going to unleash his aggression on her at the first sign of tumult. Especially when he knows what he capable of when truly angry. Scaring a woman that he likes doesn't seem to be the goal here.

Thank you conspiracy theorist,

It is just on the news everyday that women be treated badly by their men etc. There may be cultural difference too,i do not know where you are coming from.But here i see on news these stuff all the time.

So you mean he would release it onto something instead of hurting me?

conspiracy theorist

A couple of things. Statistics show that the woman is more likely to instigate domestic violence than men, but obviously when a man is abusing a woman, he is going to cause more serious damage as men are naturally stronger and more aggressive than women.

News the world-over know that people are more willing to tune in when there is something controversial or emotionally charged being reported on. Click bait articles follows the same principle as people are more likely to pay attention to things that are dramatic and attention-grabbing. Domestic abuse toward women fits that category quite nicely, especially as it can be linked by to feminism and women's rights, which is also another topic that is emotionally charged and ripe for manipulation by media outlets who are losing more and more viewers to the internet and alternative media outlets.

I live in a country is a very decent crime rate. Everyday there is news about another murder, but guess what? Violence has been dropping consistently over the years. But you wouldn't know that because the news insists on reporting all the killings that is going on. Selective attention is a helluva thing.

It's natural for you to be wary of your safety and many women have been saved because they had followed their instincts when it came to a person that they found uncomfortable. What I meant by that statement is that an aggressive man doesn't have to be aggressive to his romantic partners, and the fact that he held his ground and gave you space to get angry while he didn't retaliate is a good sign that he has no desire to be aggressive toward you.

That doesn't mean you would take advantage of this magnanimity by pushing the envelope until he really does get angry at you, which a lot of women seem to neglect whenever the issue of conflict within a relationship comes up.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps take stock and adapt, do share salient ground feedbacks how true-insightful :

lords 1/7 sat-moon over cap-aries square unfriendly lords sat-mars,
prone to severe challenge in his marriage/relationships;

moon aries impulsive, action oriented;
moon lord 7th over 2nd, financial support through spouse;

mars-rahu NNode pisces 2nd opp venus,
volatile finances and emotionally aggressive in speech,
foreign languages, foreign earnings, seeks sensitivity in life,

rise-fall in life; prone to drinking and abusive speech, to check?

mars-venus opp, prone to relationships by mere attractions; artistic aptitudes;

venus-ketu SNode virgo 8th, venus debilated, self-centred in relationships;
hyper-critical attitude; pain-injury-surgery intestinal-urological-kidneys;
venus lord 9th negating to 8th negating luck;
could be seeking a perfectionist and health conscious wife;

sun scorpio 10th, magnetic personality, secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate,
forensic-investigative-research-occult aptitudes;
sun lord 7th over 10th, supportive but dominating spouse;

scorpio 10th inimical for cap asc, stress-delays in career-recognition;
sun inimical scorpio 10th prone to urological-knee issues;
7th lord sun over inimical scorpio, stress-delays in relationship-marriage;
jupiter now transit sun inimical scorpio 10th for career, under stress;

natal jup gemini 5th for advisory roles, good general knowledge;
jup aspect own sag 11th supportive of income-gains-friendships-relationship;

sat transit natal sat 12th for foreign lands, critical decisions of life;
sat cap elevated aspect libra 9th, supportive of luck-edu-travels;

do promptly ack and share feedbacks,

kshantaram

turkish girl

hope helps take stock and adapt, do share salient ground feedbacks how true-insightful :

lords 1/7 sat-moon over cap-aries square unfriendly lords sat-mars,
prone to severe challenge in his marriage/relationships;

moon aries impulsive, action oriented;
moon lord 7th over 2nd, financial support through spouse;

mars-rahu NNode pisces 2nd opp venus,
volatile finances and emotionally aggressive in speech,
foreign languages, foreign earnings, seeks sensitivity in life,

rise-fall in life; prone to drinking and abusive speech, to check?

mars-venus opp, prone to relationships by mere attractions; artistic aptitudes;

venus-ketu SNode virgo 8th, venus debilated, self-centred in relationships;
hyper-critical attitude; pain-injury-surgery intestinal-urological-kidneys;
venus lord 9th negating to 8th negating luck;
could be seeking a perfectionist and health conscious wife;

sun scorpio 10th, magnetic personality, secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate,
forensic-investigative-research-occult aptitudes;
sun lord 7th over 10th, supportive but dominating spouse;

scorpio 10th inimical for cap asc, stress-delays in career-recognition;
sun inimical scorpio 10th prone to urological-knee issues;
7th lord sun over inimical scorpio, stress-delays in relationship-marriage;

jup aspect own sag 11th supportive of income-gains-friendships-relationship;

sat transit natal sat 12th for foreign lands, critical decisions of life;
sat cap elevated aspect libra 9th, supportive of luck-edu-travels;

do promptly ack and share feedbacks,

kshantaram

Thank you for your reply,

severe challenges... I do not know,I only know before me he had 3 gfs but he is 29 years old so it is pretty normal.But I did not ask why he broke up with them etc.Maybe there were big fights or challenges.

foreign languages, foreign earnings, seeks sensitivity in life... yes it is,he is originally from different country but he settled down in Uk,and working there.Plus he went to high school an uni in UK too.He took a good job there,he know 3 different languages i guess.

emotionally aggressive in speech,????this is also what i wonder.I have shared an example when i told about a co worker who treated me bad and unfair,his response was if he was there ''he would smash this basta*d''...So I don't know.I just wonder is he like that towards bad people or can he be like that to his romantic partner?

prone to drinking and abusive speech, to check? As far as i know he is not addicted to any drug or drink.Even he does not smoke tobacco.

magnetic personality, secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate,
forensic-investigative-research-occult aptitudes; for me he has magnetic personality lol,but **** secretive this is true.For example i tell him many things about my family and stuff but he does not share.Maybe he does not want to be seen emotional.As far as i know ,he has very good relationship with his mother and little sister,he has respect for his father ,but i think he can not get along much with his brother.

Yes he works a lot these days and always text me at the midnight or something

jup aspect own sag 11th supportive of income-gains-friendships-relationship,

He seems a mature guy,i can say he is more intellectual than me,sometimes i suggest some books to him but he says he has already read them lol.

Your general observations are true,but i mainly wonder about this agressive stuff...