Trump Lost! *No memes*

Osamenor

Staff member
Re: Trump Lost!

It is something when so many people who zealously hate Trump suspect fraud in the election.

Who are these so many people you speak of?

People who zealously hate Trump don't buy his claims of fraud. At least, I've never heard of any who do.

Neither, for that matter, do many people who don't hate him so zealously. Or an untold number of his supporters. Even William Barr has said there's no evidence of fraud on a scale that would affect the election's outcome.

david starling

No, I won't admit that, because Trump won big time. When it comes out, will you and the others at least admit that he won by a landslide? Try looking at news outlets that AREN'T CNN or MSNBC or the new york post for a change, and you'll be surprised by just how much evidence there is of fraud. You don't see evidence for it because that's what these news outlets are telling you and you are focusing solely on them. I don't get it. If I had a friend who had exposed themselves as a liar, I'd never trust them again, so it's weird that people still love CNN et al. after their Russia collusion hoax.

Others on here have provided you with proof and you still refuse to accept it. Trump has won. I saw with my own eyes how Michigan and Wisconsin were flipped in live time, and HOW they were stolen from Trump. There's no convincing me otherwise. I know what I saw. Not to mention people actually going to the stand and explaining the blatant fraud that they'd personally witnessed. I can give you links if you're willing to just listen, but a lot of them are on bitchute and you'll have to register to listen to them.

This happened in Wisconsin and Michigan a day after election day:

https://twitter.com/Madbullhome/status/1324052525935480832/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Madbullhome/status/1324052525935480832/photo/2

Jumps like that don't happen towards the end. That's statistically impossible, and it was just enough for Biden to overtake Trump. Don't delude yourself. That was such blatant fraud right in front of us, and it's insulting YOUR intelligence as well as mine.

Chiamaria, in your opinion, why are the courts dismissing these lawsuits as lacking enough hard evidence to completely void the Election results?

Last edited:

david starling

Wait a minute. You mean the "lap dog" and the "lackey"? That Barr? Well, if he's a lap dog and a lackey, then I dismiss what he says, but it is highly suspicious that now you trumpet what he says. Leftists trumpet Barr's remarks after they condemned Barr, with no respect for his office, because he was appointed by Trump.

Trump appointed Christopher Wray, but he is disappointed now. The swamp has infiltrated at least half of government. In the case of Barr, they have intimidated someone who is fearful by nature. Barr is protective of Wray, and Wray is a disgrace who will enable the destruction of the republic.

Barr did not comment on the lawsuits initiated by Powell. If you ask him, he will say so. He merely commented on the limp-wristed effort that he and his assistants made toward the effort, an enterprise that looks inadequate as usual. Where is the work of his special investigator, Durham? Missing in action and dubious. It is hopelessly delayed because the Justice Department under Barr has no spine. They dare not cross the Antifa forces that want to dominate everything.

Powell's case before the courts has nothing to do with Barr, and Barr will gladly say so. He has a habitual capacity to make himself detached and irrelevant to the goals of his office. Where is Durham? Nowhere. Barr is not part of the Deep State, but he lacks the spine to do what is his duty. The republic will fall in less than four years largely thanks to the timid inaction of AG Barr, a victim of the Deep State. A pedantic coward. He serves himself; to hell with the citizens and the republic. He did not pursue the sins of Biden. He gives his tacet approval to save his corpulent neck. Typical bureaucrat.

Cary, I found it newsworthy, exactly BECAUSE Barr has been Trump's lackey. I would have expected him to support Trump's allegations of widespread Election-fraud.

david starling

I've been seeing reports that Trump is planning an announcement that he will run again in 2024 to be announced during Biden's Inauguration ceremony, which he won't be attending.

Another report that his staff is deciding to continue leasing their campaign headquarters to prepare for his 2024 campaign to retake the Presidency.

And, another report that a percentage of the donations he's getting to pay for his lawsuits to prove fraud, will be used to fund his 2024 campaign.

I haven't found any quotes from Trump himself to verify these reports, but I did see a quote from him saying that it will "be hard" to get his legal claims ruled on by the U.S. Supreme Court.

david starling

The last chance for any of the Republican-dominated legislatures to have officially changed their States' Electors over to Trump, instead of Biden as it now officially stands, is December 14th.

I'm watching to see if any of those informal hotel hearings about evidence of Election-fraud lead to any real results in the legislative chambers.

I haven't seen any news about it yet.

david starling

Now I'm seeing legal opinions that Dec.8th, not the 14th, is when the Electoral College meets to tabulate their votes. This means that the legislative switching of the Electors from Biden to Trump has to happen by then.

Another, apparently knowledgeable source claims that all of the States had already pledged all of their Electors to the Popular-vote winner in each State prior to the Election, and that changing it over to a vote in the State legislature would have to have been accomplished BEFORE the Election results were known.

Which would mean, it can't be done legally, and all this hoopla about it is just meaningless talk.

leomoon

I've been seeing reports that Trump is planning an announcement that he will run again in 2024 to be announced during Biden's Inauguration ceremony, which he won't be attending.

Another report that his staff is deciding to continue leasing their campaign headquarters to prepare for his 2024 campaign to retake the Presidency.

And, another report that a percentage of the donations he's getting to pay for his lawsuits to prove fraud, will be used to fund his 2024 campaign.

I haven't found any quotes from Trump himself to verify these reports, but I did see a quote from him saying that it will "be hard" to get his legal claims ruled on by the U.S. Supreme Court.

Most people who know him and have written biographies about him since they had years of dealings with him and his family know he is lying. He has no intention to run again in 4 years or anytime.

According to one of the biographers (I've heard this from at least 3 of them), but one says he is really a practical thinker, a "realist" :pouty: I've heard him say this before too. In that he KNOWS he lost and Biden will be President, therefore, the mindset and talk now is all about Pardons for himself and his 3 kids & son in law. Why? Because of the crimes they committed, both Federal ones and State. The State crimes will be prosecuted of course but the Federal ones not with a Pardon.

He likely knows already because Barr told him, he'd be better off doing this because of what is coming down the pike, with a new Attorney General.
Not because of the new one or any Attorney General doing what DJT had Barr do, "revenge" because no one has done that before Trump. But because they committed crimes and the justice dept. has more FBI and crime investigators working besides Barr.

Yes, he definitely needs a pardon. IF he were smart, he'd have Pence do it for him, because his pardon for himself will very likely be overturned if challenged in court.

He lies and tells his "base" that he is fighting and coming back .....both. Its all a grift for money. Already he's taken in 170Milion or more just since Election day alone or one month's take. 6 or 7 out of every 10 dollars will be at HIS discretion a PAC to do with as he wishes, travel, lifestyle, food, you name it. The other 4 to the RNC I believe.

The man is a con & grifter, its nothing new,he's always been.

As for people who HATE trump (and I hear this all the time online whenever the truth is told about him ) believe it or not, there are folks like me and my husband who don't hate him personally. We hate his crimes and grifting he does towards unsuspecting people.

You hate the crime, the sin, you don't hate the sinner!:innocent:

david starling

The bottom line for why Trump lost is OVERCONFIDENCE. If the Republican-dominated State legislatures in the swing-States had been willing to believe that Trump could even POSSIBLY lose the Popular-vote in their States, they could have voted to let the legislators decide the vote no matter what the Popular-vote determined, BEFORE the Election, as is required.

And, if those who preferred Trump to Biden weren't firmly convinced that Trump couldn't lose, no matter what, there wouldn't have been enough votes for the Libertarian Party candidate to ruin Trump's chances for victory.

Last edited:

leomoon

The Prosecutors asked the Judge in DC court to keep everything secret and redact it all. Even the knowledge of the public getting to know there is a bribery scheme involving the WH that is being investigated since last August.

The FBI "stumbled upon" the scheme they told the judge, Chief Judge Beryl Howard. Judge Howard said they came keep the names secret, but not the fact there is a Bribery Scheme being investigated today.

For some reason she wanted everyone to know, including other judges. :tongue:

(something about a Pardon for trump and his family??) Hmmm.:lol:

Barr announced today (for trump's benefit) that no one in the WH at the top official status is a person of interest.

Weinstein of the Mueller team said, "take that with a grain of salt"...

It will be revealed AFTER trump leaves office in late January.

I wonder which crimes they committed will be on the Pardons?? Or just a "blanket" pardon of course, is what he wants to have. "Any and ALL crimes" I suppose could include bribery.

Unsealed documents show potential crime involving payment for presidential pardon

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/bribery-for-pardon-white-house-investigation-1.5824462

Dirius

Even William Barr has said there's no evidence of fraud on a scale that would affect the election's outcome.

Again, another fake news from CNN: William Barr made a statement that the DOJ hasn't uncovered any indication of election fraud.

But most of the evidence we are talking about on this thread, has been presented at hearings by individual researchers, and witness testimonial, and has nothing to do with the DOJ investigation.

Also William Barr clarified that this didn't mean there wasn't election fraud, and that they accept any form of evidence.

Dirius

Chiamaria, in your opinion, why are the courts dismissing these lawsuits as lacking enough hard evidence to completely void the Election results?

Because most were launched on the first week after the election, with little more than circumstancial evidence to try to put a stop at the illegal ballot counting. Was a legal strategy, no more. They were expected to fail and be dissmissed.

Obviously good evidence was going to require a few more weeks, which is why lawsuits keep being filed.

Last edited:

david starling

Oh no! Don’t tell me you’ve got a ticket on the “mainstream credentials” train.
It’s a small world David, I won’t say. Do take a look at any of the data people are sharing (especially if you can find something written in a non-hysterical tone).

Can you provide any links to the anti-Trump researchers who suspect Election-fraud? That would be helpful!

Dirius

David, a lot of "Bernie Bros." believe that the DNC stole the nomination from Bernie, not once but twice. Under the same conditions, with the same ballot processing machines.

You really think that some of them aren't going to agree there was election fraud?

It doesn't mean they like Trump. It doesn't mean they dislike Biden.

It just means they are honest enough to admit that Biden cheated in the 2020 election, just like he cheated Bernie out of the nomination.

Osamenor

Staff member

Because most were launched on the first week after the election, with little more than circumstancial evidence to try to put a stop at the illegal ballot counting. Was a legal strategy, no more. They were expected to fail and be dissmissed.

Obviously good evidence was going to require a few more weeks, which is why lawsuits keep being filed.

Then why have the courts also dismissed the lawsuits filed a few more weeks later?

And why are the Trump campaign's lawyers still not presenting evidence of fraud in court?

Dirius

Then why have the courts also dismissed the lawsuits filed a few more weeks later?

And why are the Trump campaign's lawyers still not presenting evidence of fraud in court?

They file lawsuits to put a stop at the counting process, or to protect the evidence, for example, filing a lawsuit to prevent the Dominion machine servers from being wiped out, or removed, or the compromised ballots from being thrown out.

Its just a legal strategy to secure the evidence, but most of those lawsuits are expected to be dismissed - and then appealed.

Compiling evidence is obviously going to take time - but you are going to try to do something about it until you've gathered enough sustained evidence. For example, some Dominion whistleblowers didn't come forward until the last few days of November.

Osamenor

Staff member

David, can you think of any economically and environmentally far left well known figures who have managed to maintain employment in corporate media while skillfully advocating their views?

What does that have to do with anti-Trump researchers who suspect election fraud?

There's nobody on the far left who works in corporate media and is saying they suspect election fraud. At least, not that I'm aware of. If you're aware of anyone who fits that description, please provide their name and some source for what they're saying. OP for this thread includes a rule that you verify your sources of information if asked to do so, and david starling has asked you to do so.

Last edited:

leomoon

David, a lot of "Bernie Bros." believe that the DNC stole the nomination from Bernie, not once but twice. Under the same conditions, with the same ballot processing machines.

You really think that some of them aren't going to agree there was election fraud?

It doesn't mean they like Trump. It doesn't mean they dislike Biden.

It just means they are honest enough to admit that Biden cheated in the 2020 election, just like he cheated Bernie out of the nomination.

I'm a "Bernie Bro" I suppose, but also realize why the people wanted Biden.

So Biden it is.
Good riddance to tRump! What a nightmare.:sad: