vinach39

Hello guys can any one give me birth time evaluation of my chart
Birth 31/10/1993
Place mapuca
Time 11:10-11:15 pm
Coordinates 15:59N 73:81 E
If anybody can help me please

kalinka

I see the problem here. there is an asc sign change within these 5 minutes. Your correct bt is 11.10 or 11.13pm but both times have different asc sign lords. So I need some life events from you.

vinach39

My parents are no longer with me
Father's death 9/october2011
Mother's death 13/november2015
I had chicken pox in 2012
Malaria in 2009
Allergy skin 2020 wrashes on body
On31 may 2019 the girl I loved married another man.on her marriage day I.e on 29 may she broke her marriage and tried to marry me but it didn't work
After that I was in depression and visiting doctor
Whole life only one girlfriend
And still did not have any physical relation with anyone

Last edited:

kalinka

I am using KP system and some other vedic methods for the btr. I checked the span +/-15 min. of your given time and only the 2 mentioned times were left. After considering the death dates of your parents my conclusion is that you were born at 11.13 pm with Sidereal Asc in Cancer.
Kp astrologers are some kind of passionate about Ruling Planets and I also highly rely on them... If you were born at 13.15pm then your Asc Sublord would be Mars, which however does not appear in the RPs of the btr chart...that's why you can't be born at that time according the Kp rules.

Last edited:

vinach39

Thank u both for ur reply I was confused about being cancer and Gemini ascend now it's much clear it's probably cancer ascendent