Last edited by a moderator:

Amit89

Chart attached with transits.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_my_name_2020528.13075.19368.jpg
    astro_24gw_my_name_2020528.13075.19368.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 15

sashafasha44

So, I’m not an expert by any means, I mean, I am compared to my friends but that is something I cannot personally identify in your chart, plus there is the whole transit & progression thing that I would assume one should look at too for context but I pulled your chart on a few sites & got these definitions for you. I am not sure how redundant this may or may not be for you as I’m sure you prolly know how to do these basic searches but you did just get out of your Saturn return, my Saturn is in Scorpio & Saturn in Capricorn was pretty awful for me, so no idea what it was like for you. Have you looked into that? Also, have you looked into your Black Moon Lillith & Chiron? I find many issues in life just from those few things. IDK if any of this helps, I hope it does, but even if not I will gladly be your friend (So long as you are nice to me). Oh & I’m a girl. Well woman, I should say. I live in California, but I would gladly download a online messenger app so we can chat here & there (I’m not online much). If that would work for you I would love to have a pen pal. Send me a message! Sorry, I wish I could explain things more but I just copied & pasted the most important aspects that may help? IDK, give me an A for effort. Haha

Okay, after I wrote this, I did more research, & I have spent wayyy too much time on this bc it is so late & I'm doing what I always do, procrastinating on my own stuff haha, but please see everything I pasted below, but I think the issue lies in your Leo South Node 7th house. That's Libras house, relationship & enemies. Tell me what you find & maybe we can discuss more & figure it out together. If I don't reply fast do not take it personally please, I'm forgetful & I don't get online as much but look forward to speaking. :):bandit:

Moon Opposition Pluto:
****You have intense desires and feelings and your personal relationships are deeply emotional, passionate, and often stormy and painful as well. There are powerful magnetic ties between yourself and those you care about, and you could become emotionally obsessed by another person. Your feelings can become so urgent and compelling that you do things that are not rational. You undergo periodic emotional upheavals and purging, when you must break all ties, release the past and begin anew.

Moon Square Mars:
****You are temperamental and impatient and can be very difficult to live with. You tend to respond with a temper tantrum (overt or subtle) if your desires are frustrated. You become very irritable and bad tempered if you do not have enough vigorous physical activities or other outlets for your aggressive, feisty spirit.

Mars Square Pluto:
****You have a powerful will and when you want something, you pursue it passionately and relentlessly until you achieve it. You may be so driven by your desire that you lose all objectivity. You often become compulsive, even obsessed, with doing or achieving something, no matter what the costs or how hard you must work for it. Your forcefulness may be veiled or subtle, for often you do not reveal your real aims and intentions to others until they cross you. Intense power struggles and relationships with a strong dominance/submissiveness theme are likely. You have enormous energy reserves, and are capable of extraordinary effort and great achievement if you use your energies for constructive purposes.

Saturn in Capricorn:
*****You have a great capacity for self-denial in the pursuit of a long-range goal. You are capable of hard work and persistent labor, but you may lack joyfulness and the ability to play. You often feel burdened by life's demands and responsibilities, and may envy those who seem to attract what they want in life without a great deal of personal effort.
*****There is a very judgmental, stern, and uncompromising side of yourself which may inhibit you a great deal. You must avoid becoming heavy and cynical, or becoming a rather callous, sophisticated adult whose practicality and realism squeeze out the playful, imaginative side of life.
https://www.starguidance.com/

North Node*(Mean)*in*Aquarius*- South Node in Leo
North Node in Aquarius brings the conflict between the self-centred egocentric showing off and being aware that they belong to a group. The conflict between platonic love and passionate, sensual erotic experience.
These people need to learn to look at life from different perspectives and not just think of satisfying the needs of their own ego. They should develop the spirit of the community, promote new ideas and reforms and spread awareness that we are all citizens of the world.
Beware of self-denial and of trying to always be centre of attention. Beware of demanding attention, recognition and admiration.

North Node*(Mean)*in the 1st House*- South Node in the 7th House
North Node in the first house brings the conflict between the need for self-development and the pursuit of harmony; mental balance and the ability to adapt in a relationship; tension between giving and receiving.
These people need to develop the courage to step out of old relationship habits and create the right relationship with themselves. They need to do what they think is right. They should concentrate on developing their independence and self-confidence. They should be willing to deal with conflicts and accept losses in relationships.
Beware of over-adaptability and inclination to help everyone, even if it is against their own needs.

Lilith*(Mean)*in*Libra
Aspirations that cannot be fulfilled.
Desire for mental balance can lead to fanaticism. These people can be excellent counsellors. They know a lot about relationships and they can explain everything to others. However, they can also become fanatical and false spiritual leaders.
Beware of inflammation of the bladder, kidneys and urethra.
Lilith*(Mean)*in the 7th House
The tendency to reject relationships with others if the individual cannot play the role of initiator.

Chiron in Cancer
The unhealable injury of these people is their family. They believe that their parents did not give them proper care, love and a sense of security. Even in adulthood, unhappy childhood can still be their open, unhealing injury. They compensate for this for example by creating their own big family, by constantly dealing with the past, or by deciding to never become parents in order to never cause pain to their children.
Chiron in the 5th House
Whether these people create - a piece of art, a novel, a scientific text, or start a business - it is not accepted by others with recognition that they believe they deserve. There is always some defect: it is out of date, it is prejudiced or it does not attract enough attention. The more unique and distinctive are the fruits of their creativity, the more painful is their trauma of rejection.
www.astro-seek.com

Amit89

wait, what happened, i literally posted 5 minutes after you deleted this. I spent so much time making a response. Are you okay?? Message me please.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your response, I really appreciate it. It means so much.

It is very insightful and in depth.

You put a lot of detail in this so thank you.

Last edited: