my word, how many times can one person be so careless....?? HELP!

indigojenardu

OK. this time it's my Camera memory card.

compactflash.jpg

I asked the question "where is my compact flash memory card?"

I know it *was* in my handbag. Not there any more. Have tried all other handbags...and other random places that I put things...nothing...has pictures of me and kids on it....some birds - a trip to the seaside basically.

PS - For those of you that were following the digital recorder scenario - that appeared to vanish into thin air :rolleyes:

I don't seem to be having much luck with data this year. I hope next year will be better.:eek:

fensi88

The rule of this forum is to try to analyse this chart first by yourself and than I will tell you if it is OK and where you can search for it.

tikana

Indigo

the recorder? you mean the one that the item was in 9th house and soemthign about cab? and something about if it ended up in wrong hands, you could be in danger?

Tik

indigojenardu said:
OK. this time it's my Camera memory card.

I asked the question "where is my compact flash memory card?"

I know it *was* in my handbag. Not there any more. Have tried all other handbags...and other random places that I put things...nothing...has pictures of me and kids on it....some birds - a trip to the seasidebasically.

PS - For those of you that were following the digital recorder scenario - that appeared to vanish into thin air :rolleyes:

I don't seem to be having much luck with data this year. I hope next year will be better.:eek:

archergirl

You've got the wrong date, love. You've got 11 pm on the 6th of November...but it's not even 11 am yet. ;) It might help you find your card more easily.

AG:D

starlink

the recorder? you mean the one that the item was in 9th house and soemthign about cab?
Yes, I think she means that one.

Lets wait for the right hour! AG, you spotted that one really well!!

indigojenardu

Archergirl haha well done! :) It was...11.57pm on the 5th November (Guy Fawkes Night...).

So - the chart needs to be re-done, I guess...

:-| lol

indigojenardu

fensi88 said:
The rule of this forum is to try to analyse this chart first by yourself and than I will tell you if it is OK and where you can search for it.

I don't know that I'd know where to start. Except with the Sun. And the Moon. And er....maybe...the second house because it's my possession?

So...er...uhm.

Well, that's as far as I get. I'm still learning!!!:eek:

fensi88

Than, read and learn:
For finding lost item we use 2nd house ruler, and how appropriate, we found here Me as ruler of your memory card.
We see it is in Sco in 3 house. Cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party.Fixed signs indicate low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground. Water sign means to look near plumbing, kitchens, lakes, fountains, near water of any kind, but in this case being in Sco look near especially stagnat water. Look also at dirty places and trash bins. Look at dark, secret places, secret drawers especially to the left.
3 house means to look also in the car. A sibling may have it or know where it is. Look in a desk or where letters or books are kept. Look at the TV or media room, or where you study, or in some cupboard near stairway. At neighbours' home, where one has recently visited.

Direction Northeast.
near colour: dark red, or black

POF in 10th house is in Ge, and that means to look at room where people come and go. Near a wall, wainscoting, in a chest or trunk. Look in dining room,
or other place of learning. Look near office or communication equipment. Areas where games are played. Look among papers or books.
10 house means that a parent or boss may know where it is. Look at parent's room, mother's room. Look at formal room of the house,

Direction :South
near colours:yellow, orange

starlink

Hi Indigojenardo! This could help you with your next questions:)
  • Deborah Houlding's excellent horary course from Skyscript: link
  • A tutorial from Irish astrologer Maurice McCann of Tara Astrology: link
  • A tutorial from Celeste Teal, the 'Moon Valley Astrologer': link
  • William Lilly's 'Aphorisms and Considerations for Better Judging any Horary Question': link
  • Sue Ward's articles: link
  • A glossary of horary astrology terminology by Anthony Louis: link
Goca is right, and really it is not so difficult to get the first few rules into your head.
You started by saying "the Sun, the Moon and maybe the 2nd house because it is my possesion". Well, that was a good start right? But do know that Moon will not be co-significator of the quisitor when the Quisited is ruled by the Moon. Little things like that are not hard to remember but are important to know.Also what the houses represent, not too difficult to know because it is similar (but not the same for all houses) as natal. 5th house for instance in horary deals with sex. In natal astrology the 8th house deals with sexual matters.
It really is worthwhile just looking at (at least) one of the links. You will enjoy it and maybe even get hooked like I am :)

Starlink

indigojenardu

fensi - YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!! found it!! in the children's room, in a pair of black trousers, (the card is also black) the trousers buried under a pile of clothes, which incidentally, were all on a red rug. I cannot begin to tell you how spookily accurate your interpretation of that chart was...!!!

esp. the bit about where games are played...very spooky indeed...wow. i'm very impressed!

fensi88 said:
Than, read and learn:
For finding lost item we use 2nd house ruler, and how appropriate, we found here Me as ruler of your memory card.
We see it is in Sco in 3 house. Cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party.Fixed signs indicate low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground. Water sign means to look near plumbing, kitchens, lakes, fountains, near water of any kind, but in this case being in Sco look near especially stagnat water. Look also at dirty places and trash bins. Look at dark, secret places, secret drawers especially to the left.
3 house means to look also in the car. A sibling may have it or know where it is. Look in a desk or where letters or books are kept. Look at the TV or media room, or where you study, or in some cupboard near stairway. At neighbours' home, where one has recently visited.

Direction Northeast.
near colour: dark red, or black

POF in 10th house is in Ge, and that means to look at room where people come and go. Near a wall, wainscoting, in a chest or trunk. Look in dining room,
or other place of learning. Look near office or communication equipment. Areas where games are played. Look among papers or books.
10 house means that a parent or boss may know where it is. Look at parent's room, mother's room. Look at formal room of the house,

Direction :South
near colours:yellow, orange

indigojenardu

Well...I've just asked another horary question (this time, NOT for a lost item:p) so I will try and interpret it using the things that I will learn from this, and then come and make a complete full of myself on here :eek: and you all can do this to me:38:

lol:D

starlink said:
Hi Indigojenardo! This could help you with your next questions:)
  • Deborah Houlding's excellent horary course from Skyscript: link
  • A tutorial from Irish astrologer Maurice McCann of Tara Astrology: link
  • A tutorial from Celeste Teal, the 'Moon Valley Astrologer': link
  • William Lilly's 'Aphorisms and Considerations for Better Judging any Horary Question': link
  • Sue Ward's articles: link
  • A glossary of horary astrology terminology by Anthony Louis: link
Goca is right, and really it is not so difficult to get the first few rules into your head.
You started by saying "the Sun, the Moon and maybe the 2nd house because it is my possesion". Well, that was a good start right? But do know that Moon will not be co-significator of the quisitor when the Quisited is ruled by the Moon. Little things like that are not hard to remember but are important to know.Also what the houses represent, not too difficult to know because it is similar (but not the same for all houses) as natal. 5th house for instance in horary deals with sex. In natal astrology the 8th house deals with sexual matters.
It really is worthwhile just looking at (at least) one of the links. You will enjoy it and maybe even get hooked like I am :)

Starlink

fensi88

Nice news, I am not surprised. There was aspect Moon with ruler of ASC which is one of the signs for recovery.
Interesting, I used this time POF with night formula and it was more accurate than if I used POF with day formula. I must experiment with it in future.