Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

david starling

This is very interesting, I didn't know this term

It made me notice that :
The three air signs are represented by humans figures
The three fire signs can walk and run on earth
But scorpios can't swim lol

Scorpions were said to swarm the banks of the Nile in mid-fall. No denying though, once you picture the constellation as a giant scorpion, hard not to see it that way. But, the constellation Libra forms the claws, so I picture them as one really long constellation. The other constellations don't look much like the Sign-images, imo.

three M symbols

I think it can also be because of Uranus
Uranus square Mars ans Saturn now.
And he oppose my ASC since the day he entered Taurus

I feel like the urge to change a lot of things since several weeks. But I can't because of some other concrete things (represented by Saturn).
So this Uranus nervousness can create an impatience feeling I guess

Gemini888

I think it can also be because of Uranus
Uranus square Mars ans Saturn now.
And he oppose my ASC since the day he entered Taurus

I feel like the urge to change a lot of things since several weeks. But I can't because of some other concrete things (represented by Saturn).
So this Uranus nervousness can create an impatience feeling I guess
Uranus is in Taurus now, so I can understand the conflict between wanting to be patient and the urge to rush things along :biggrin: (Uranus is fall in Taurus anyway)

Are the concrete things somehow related to the virus? I'm in self-quarantine right now and I also want to change a lot of things but I just can't go out to change.

(And sorry I'm in and out like this. I'm working on my thesis these days and I have come to the most intense part of the writing, so I don't have much time to be around the Internet.)

CapAquaPis

Uranus is in Taurus now, so I can understand the conflict between wanting to be patient and the urge to rush things along :biggrin: (Uranus is fall in Taurus anyway)

Are the concrete things somehow related to the virus? I'm in self-quarantine right now and I also want to change a lot of things but I just can't go out to change.

(And sorry I'm in and out like this. I'm working on my thesis these days and I have come to the most intense part of the writing, so I don't have much time to be around the Internet.)

I will be in semi social isolation until Sept. 15th (I started on Mar 12th) and I mentioned to work at a grocery store.

Reading more into prophecies and in astrological terms, Nostradamus went far to suggest this virus from China to heavily strike Italy (what about Spain? The UK? The US? Even Iran?) Is going to last 10 months since it went global (Feb 15-29?) to a total of 10 years (epidemiology waves, become seasonal and eventually a vaccine becomes common in 2029-30).

Anyways, March 2020 may be a lost month, but don't think this is going to become a lost year, and the decade were in will end in a better world.

three M symbols

Hi Gemini! happy to see you back on this thread
How are you?

No, my things are not delayed because of quarantine.
It's more like the urge to decide and plan some things for the future, but since several month I don't really know what I want and I feel lost.. So, this is a conflict between several energies

I wish you good luck and inspiration for your thesis!

Hkk

Account Closed
I will be in semi social isolation until Sept. 15th (I started on Mar 12th) and I mentioned to work at a grocery store.

Reading more into prophecies and in astrological terms, Nostradamus went far to suggest this virus from China to heavily strike Italy (what about Spain? The UK? The US? Even Iran?) Is going to last 10 months since it went global (Feb 15-29?) to a total of 10 years (epidemiology waves, become seasonal and eventually a vaccine becomes common in 2029-30).

Anyways, March 2020 may be a lost month, but don't think this is going to become a lost year, and the decade were in will end in a better world.

I hope so CAP! Iā€™m glad you are ok though and isolating away from grocery store

Hkk

Account Closed

Hey G, howā€™s things. Sounds like you have been a busy bee! Hope your thesis inspiration is going well. What is it on?

Hkk

Account Closed
I feel this is controversial now but why stop now....... so I might do a horary on this but in the U.K. I feel maybe people are dying more in hospitals and before the virus there were a lot of mishaps in the nhs due to incompetency by docs and nurses. So Iā€™m thinking are they killing people and thatā€™s why the numbers are higher. If they donā€™t go to hospital they survive. They go in and they donā€™t come out. I know infection is higher but this isnā€™t something new is it? People going in and getting worse and then court cases due to misconduct ...... nurses and docs are tired too and only human ...... hard to say all this but wanted to talk about it as itā€™s on my mind

david starling

When asked why he robbed banks, Jessie James is said to have replied, "Because that's where the money is".

One reason (besides the outrageous expense) to stay away from hospitals is, "too many sick people there".

Hkk

Account Closed
When asked why he robbed banks, Jessie James is said to have replied, "Because that's where the money is".

One reason (besides the outrageous expense) to stay away from hospitals is, "too many sick people there".

True ds I see what u mean and infection is high right now with pandemic. Just canā€™t help thinking that attitudes of docs and nurses donā€™t change overnight if they are corrupt. Maybe itā€™s my cap pessimistic thoughts