What in the chart indicates your life lessons?

UnluckyGirl

Your complete chart indicates your life's lessons. Each planetary placement, each aspect shows what you need to overcome, the challenges you might face, etc.

I do agree with this.

In my humble opinion chances are that whatever is indicated specifically by your North Node and Saturn are the things that you will experience/understand/achieve later in life or probably never unless your North Node and Saturn are positevely aspected by other natal planets.

Osamenor

Staff member
Well isn’t that the same thing?

No. What you do for a living might be just a job. Chores that you're willing to do, but that don't give your life any particular meaning. It's a part of your life, but it's not your whole purpose.

Hkk

Account Closed
No. What you do for a living might be just a job. Chores that you're willing to do, but that don't give your life any particular meaning. It's a part of your life, but it's not your whole purpose.

Aah ok. That explains a lot. So when one doesn’t feel fulfilled in occupation, it’s not in line with vocation / when you feel empty with the work u do etc

Osamenor

Staff member
Aah ok. That explains a lot. So when one doesn’t feel fulfilled in occupation, it’s not in line with vocation / when you feel empty with the work u do etc

Yes, and that also means you're not fulfilling your vocation, period. It's possible to have a job that just pays the bills and fulfill your vocation separately--unless you're putting so much time and energy into your job that you don't have room for anything else. It's called work/life balance.

It's easier if your job is in line with your vocation, for sure. But don't mistake one for the other.

It's also important that your job fits the parameters of your chart. For example, if most of your placements, including crucial work-related ones (i.e. tenth or sixth house ruler, or the houses themselves) are in active Gemini or Sagittarius, you probably can't handle 40 hours a week sitting at a desk. If you have a Capricorn stellium in your fifth house, you may be highly motivated, but what motivates you is things that fit your fifth house--in other words, things you find fun. To have that Capricorn motivation for your work, you have to have a job that you find enjoyable. And so on.

But even then, job is not the same thing as life purpose.

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes, and that also means you're not fulfilling your vocation, period. It's possible to have a job that just pays the bills and fulfill your vocation separately--unless you're putting so much time and energy into your job that you don't have room for anything else. It's called work/life balance.

It's easier if your job is in line with your vocation, for sure. But don't mistake one for the other.

It's also important that your job fits the parameters of your chart. For example, if most of your placements, including crucial work-related ones (i.e. tenth or sixth house ruler, or the houses themselves) are in active Gemini or Sagittarius, you probably can't handle 40 hours a week sitting at a desk. If you have a Capricorn stellium in your fifth house, you may be highly motivated, but what motivates you is things that fit your fifth house--in other words, things you find fun. To have that Capricorn motivation for your work, you have to have a job that you find enjoyable. And so on.

But even then, job is not the same thing as life purpose.

If it’s your life purpose, would you not be drawn to it anyway as it’s in the chart and it’s your life purpose? If not now eventually?
Or do we need to look into our chart and find the life purpose and pursue it. But then if you do that what if you get it wrong- so u think it’s one thing but it’s something else?

Osamenor

Staff member
If it’s your life purpose, would you not be drawn to it anyway as it’s in the chart and it’s your life purpose? If not now eventually?
Or do we need to look into our chart and find the life purpose and pursue it. But then if you do that what if you get it wrong- so u think it’s one thing but it’s something else?

Ever heard that life is what happens while you're making other plans?

I would say life purpose works that way. It's not necessarily going to be what you think it is.

Yes, what you're drawn to is always going to fit your chart. And put you in a position to learn the life lessons your chart sets you. The question is whether you're manifesting your chart in a functional way or not.

Hkk

Account Closed
Ever heard that life is what happens while you're making other plans?

I would say life purpose works that way. It's not necessarily going to be what you think it is.

Yes, what you're drawn to is always going to fit your chart. And put you in a position to learn the life lessons your chart sets you. The question is whether you're manifesting your chart in a functional way or not.

Yes I’ve heard that. Other plans - one has to be strong not to make these other plans then as is that when transits come into play and solar transits etc. Then one goes off track.

I’m gonna do another thread about my life purpose. Don’t wanna hijack this thread!