Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

leomoon

There's the idea that astrology itself has :uranus: as its ruling planet.

That's true as far as I know, we look to the 11th house for such interests, and the 11th is an air house . Many astrologers we've heard of, have planets in their 11th house in aspect to others. I have Uranus in Gemini, cj. NN here myself.

For me, its the planet that drives the rest of my natal chart, because it's the handle of a bucket (all other planets are below the horizon)

Steven Forrest who was born also in January, 1st decan Capricorn as I was - has his Neptune here:
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Forrest,_Steven
American pro astrologer; author of "The Inner Sky," "The Changing Sky," "The Night Speaks" and "The Book of Pluto."

Stephen Arroyo has his Moon in the 11th with Uranus in his 3rd cj. the Node
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Arroyo,_Stephen

you can read his articles on Astro.com as well as Rob Hand (they contract with)

Robert Hand has his 11th house Uranus:
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hand,_Robert

Bernadette Brady has Neptune, South Node & Mars all in the 11th house -

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Brady,_Bernadette

I'd imagine there are many astrologers who have no planets in the 11th but it's traditionally seen as just as many if not more do.

leomoon

Superb examples, leomoon.

I have Jupiter in 11.

11 has always been curious to me since, well.... how many of us have real life friends interested in astrology?

I have a really nice library of Astrology books, I'd be thrilled to share with someone who was really interested in learning especially people I live near or see.
But I don't know even one so far, except a potential granddaughter one day.
YET, she better ask soon, or they'll be all at Goodwill after I kick the proverbial bucket! :cool:

I have an astrologer friend in Mexico near Mexico City somewhere (she also has a home in Texas) so she's back and forth over the border. Then one I know and am rather fond of in Liverpool England.

Wish they were closer.

There is hope though. I'm waiting (since I had the J & J Covid) which they now say may not protect one from the more serious Covid Variant going around now in my State....but I'm anxious to find a Edgar Cayce Study group near me to attend once again. It's been 20 years since I attended one regularly, there were none around me, now I see there is 1.

I'll wait until it's cooler out and perhaps the booster shot will be available to then call her. I'm rather sure in a Cayce Study group, I can take a batch of books & Venture Inward Magazines to the group and disperse them there. I hate to throw them out when I know lots of people would enjoy them as I do/did.

But its getting to be too many now.

When my mother died, I could clean out her condo in 2 - 3 days max including all the furniture.

In this house it would take my daughter a year! :crying: :crying: I've got to start divesting myself sooner then later.

Here is a sample pdf of a Venture Inward Magazine (I have years of them):
Pg. 43 is the Astrologer's page (always Astrology in them all)
Its about Saturn Square Uranus (Spring 2021 issue)

https://www.edgarcayce.org/media/14969/2021-2_venture-inward-magazine.pdf

leomoon

The one negative I take from my 11th house Uranus in Gemini cj. NN (opposes the 5th hs), is my friendships in life have all "come and gone" Sometimes, we are in touch again, but not for long.

Uranus seems to rule estrangement from others and that is why its seen as a malefic in transits too. I can confirm, estrangements is the story of my life.

Its the way it was meant to be I suspect. My fate is not to have too many strings tied when I leave the earth this time. I know G.W.Bush who was born the prior year then I was - has his NN & Uranus in h is 11th. But unlike me, he has 12th house planets.:innocent:

leomoon

I wonder if Tarot card reading will become more acceptable and popular in the next few years just as Astrology has?

There are quite a few Astrologers who are also adept at reading Tarot I noticed....(wish I had learned how)

Here is a Spiritual Tarot reading on Charles Koch:
note: She shuffles the cards for the 1st 4 minutes - into video::unsure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wOMbW3ZboM

CapAquaPis

Actually, the precession of the equinox goes backwards in time.

Very roughly:

4000-2000 BC Age of Taurus (the original sacred cow!)
2000-0 BC Age of Aries (religions turn to shepherd and sheep metaphors)
0-2000 AD Age of Pisces (Jesus befriends fishermen, walks on water, multiplies fishes)

Replying to a decade old post in page 1, but waybread is still on the forum and this thread keeps going and going and going... :biggrin:

2 events in the last half of the 20th century:
Feb 1962 stellium when the sun, moon and all visible naked-eyed planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn) were in a major Aquarius stellium, just before the Cuban Missile crisis later that year (1962) to almost brought the world into a nuclear war that would ended human civilization and life on earth.

Jan 21 1989 was one of the possible starting dates of the astrological Aquarian age, exact end of 8 years of president and Aquarian Ronald Reagan's 2 terms, also the last year of the cold war when communism in the soviet bloc collapsed.

and 2 other events in the first half of this (21st) century in a new millennium:
May 2000 stellium of the sun, moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and saturn in Taurus which squares Aquarius in the cusp year of centuries and millennias, in the following year 2001- the 9/11 terror attacks in the eastern US occurred.

Dec 21 2020 is the great conjunction of Jupiter, the largest planet and Saturn, the farthest of the visible naked-eye planets in the cusp of Capricorn/Aquarius, the signs ruled by Saturn and Jupiter moves fast ahead of the dimmer planet.

Opal

Premium Member
There's the idea that astrology itself has :uranus: as its ruling planet.

I too have read that. But then, I have also read that, say, if astrology was the mainstream “religion” no longer would it be represented by Uranus, because Uranus rules, what is not the normal, of the “time”.

leomoon

Ouch. Are they telling people who got the J&J shot not to socialize indoors until a booster is available? I guess in Phoenix there is no question of socializing out of doors!

Apparently what I understood from watching various doctors is that the 2 shot injections provide more safety especially for the Variant, whereas, there is not enough "feedback yet" on the 1 shot J & J against the deadly Delta Variant.

In L.A. the Mayor said they will ask all citizens to go back to wearing the mask.

Az California and 3 other States are leading in Delta Variant now I think?.........
Its a scary things- and the Kalasarpa graph I posted says it will be around into 2022. :sick:
My husband ripped off his mask (Libra Sun Scorpio Rising i.e. hard-headed & stubborn ), and refused to wear it once they said it was okay a few weeks ago. But now I have to remind him he MUST wear it when we go to the foodstores, etc. so he did (reluctantly)

He does go to the gym (just restarted going), and didn't wear his mask. All I can do is keep bugging him, but there aren't many people now at the gym either (he took photos for me with his cell phone)

When our young (Republican :( :( ) neighbor stopped over the other day to say goodbye (she's going to Missouri, a big time Republican State) with her 2 kids for a month's visit with trump in laws), :( .....she hugged me & him goodbye. We didn't have masks on. She has not been nor will she be vaccinated.

I told him, when she returns from Trump-Land Missouri in late July, if nothing's changed we MUST once again, avoid and wear the mask around her and the kids.

I let my guard down for her this time. But I also realize that here she's careful, in Missouri, they are all nut-jobs over there, lol

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
That's true as far as I know, we look to the 11th house for such interests, and the 11th is an air house . Many astrologers we've heard of, have planets in their 11th house in aspect to others. I have Uranus in Gemini, cj. NN here myself.

For me, its the planet that drives the rest of my natal chart, because it's the handle of a bucket (all other planets are below the horizon)

Steven Forrest who was born also in January, 1st decan Capricorn as I was - has his Neptune here:
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Forrest,_Steven
American pro astrologer; author of "The Inner Sky," "The Changing Sky," "The Night Speaks" and "The Book of Pluto."

Stephen Arroyo has his Moon in the 11th with Uranus in his 3rd cj. the Node
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Arroyo,_Stephen

you can read his articles on Astro.com as well as Rob Hand (they contract with)

Robert Hand has his 11th house Uranus:
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hand,_Robert

Bernadette Brady has Neptune, South Node & Mars all in the 11th house -

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Brady,_Bernadette

I'd imagine there are many astrologers who have no planets in the 11th but it's traditionally seen as just as many if not more do.

Very interesting examples, thanks Leomoon. My chart resembles Forrest’s, 11th Neptune, MC/IC Virgo/Pisces, Scorpio rising. Many differences also.

I want to look at this all further.

leomoon

I too have read that. But then, I have also read that, say, if astrology was the mainstream “religion” no longer would it be represented by Uranus, because Uranus rules, what is not the normal, of the “time”.

Religion seems to me, to be a mix of Saturn & Jupiter (depending on sect) or cult.

Opal

Premium Member
I wonder if Tarot card reading will become more acceptable and popular in the next few years just as Astrology has?

There are quite a few Astrologers who are also adept at reading Tarot I noticed....(wish I had learned how)

Here is a Spiritual Tarot reading on Charles Koch:
note: She shuffles the cards for the 1st 4 minutes - into video::unsure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wOMbW3ZboM

I observe a marked difference in people’s opinion on, and interest in astrology and the tarot from my teenage years to now. More now actually know that there is a natal chart. That may have to do with the Aquarian, Uranian influences, that also affect the technology that has made it easier for the “craft” to be accessible through computers and iPhones and the like.

Now making a natal chart is as easy as asking, google search. Astroseek.

Opal

Premium Member
Apparently what I understood from watching various doctors is that the 2 shot injections provide more safety especially for the Variant, whereas, there is not enough "feedback yet" on the 1 shot J & J against the deadly Delta Variant.

In L.A. the Mayor said they will ask all citizens to go back to wearing the mask.

Az California and 3 other States are leading in Delta Variant now I think?.........
Its a scary things- and the Kalasarpa graph I posted says it will be around into 2022. :sick:
My husband ripped off his mask (Libra Sun Scorpio Rising i.e. hard-headed & stubborn ), and refused to wear it once they said it was okay a few weeks ago. But now I have to remind him he MUST wear it when we go to the foodstores, etc. so he did (reluctantly)

He does go to the gym (just restarted going), and didn't wear his mask. All I can do is keep bugging him, but there aren't many people now at the gym either (he took photos for me with his cell phone)

When our young (Republican :( :( ) neighbor stopped over the other day to say goodbye (she's going to Missouri, a big time Republican State) with her 2 kids for a month's visit with trump in laws), :( .....she hugged me & him goodbye. We didn't have masks on. She has not been nor will she be vaccinated.

I told him, when she returns from Trump-Land Missouri in late July, if nothing's changed we MUST once again, avoid and wear the mask around her and the kids.

I let my guard down for her this time. But I also realize that here she's careful, in Missouri, they are all nut-jobs over there, lol

Man, Leomoon, no wonder you know me so well, my chart is similar to your husband’s!

david starling

I agree, for what is seen as mainstream religions, of a given time.

What would a major and mainstream Uranian religion be like during the Aquarian Age, compared to current religions?

I'm wondering if religion will even be a thing.

If so, probably "Goddess" instead of "God".

Or, maybe one of each! (11->1+1=2)

Partnership and Gender equality.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
What would a major and mainstream Uranian religion be like during the Aquarian Age, compared to current religions?

I'm wondering if religion will even be a thing.

If so, probably "Goddess" instead of "God".

Or, maybe one of each! (11->1+1=2)

Partnership and Gender equality.

Astrology. No need for a god head.

leomoon

When I think of a uranian type mainstream religion thats been around for many years, I think of Unitarian Church.

I went once or twice in my late 20s dragged my husband (relucant) along and he agreed because his bff at that time, his bro in law and sister went with us.

I recall purchasing the small book (teeny-tiny) one of the "all the rage then" Krishnamurti. Strangely for sure, I still have it called "At the Feet of the Master" signed Alcoyne. Preface by Annie Besant written in re-printed 1974. This of course decades before his very public fall from grace. (the higher we put humans, the further down they seem to fall albeit, DJT for example)

Anyway, we are sitting in a pew awaiting their guest speaker I wanted to see then. I did notice my husband & his bro in law Marty (Aries Sun Sagittarius Moon), got up and left together, taking note but thinking nothing of it for them. They ARE/were born practical jokers!

When the collection plate came around, who passed on a long stick the baskets but Marty & my husband (hilarious), but at that time, sort of embarrassing too. :w00t: Apparently, they were asked earlier on out in the vestibule and agreed.

Since marrying now almost 50 yrs ago, we don't go to churches, but IF a Unitarian church were nearer to me, I'd go again just to see if or how they've changed.
There is one perhaps 10 miles away from here. In all about 3 or 4 in Phoenix area - which is a huge area east & west of downtown.
ALL are closed now in person, doing "online" stuff -

https://www.unityofmesa.org/sunday-services.html

Last edited:

david starling

When I think of a uranian type mainstream religion thats been around for many years, I think of Unitarian Church.

I went once or twice in my late 20s dragged my husband (relucant) along and he agreed because his bff at that time, his bro in law and sister went with us.

I recall purchasing the small book (teeny-tiny) one of the "all the rage then" Krishnamurti. Strangely for sure, I still have it called "At the Feet of the Master" signed Alcoyne. Preface by Annie Besant written in re-printed 1974. This of course decades before his very public fall from grace. (the higher we put humans, the further down they seem to fall albeit, DJT for example)

Anyway, we are sitting in a pew awaiting their guest speaker I wanted to see then. I did notice my husband & his bro in law Marty (Aries Sun Sagittarius Moon), got up and left together, taking note but thinking nothing of it for them. They ARE/were born practical jokers!

When the collection plate came around, who passed on a long stick the baskets but Marty & my husband (hilarious), but at that time, sort of embarrassing too. :w00t: Apparently, they were asked earlier on out in the vestibule and agreed.

Since marrying now almost 50 yrs ago, we don't go to churches, but IF a Unitarian church were nearer to me, I'd go again just to see if or how they've changed.
There is one perhaps 10 miles away from here. In all about 3 or 4 in Phoenix area - which is a huge area east & west of downtown.
ALL are closed now in person, doing "online" stuff -

What was Krishnamurti's "fall from grace"?

leomoon

Krishnamurti's best friend in this country his constant companion was someone named Gopal. Behind Gopal's back he was dating his wife (Rosalind) , and eventually after a few years made her pregnant. He would not marry her btw.

The daughter of Gopal (if I spell his name correctly), is of course a middle aged woman by now and has spoken out about that affair.

Perhaps another who was terribly hurt by Krishna's behavior and two-faces would be the Quantum physicist, David Bohm, who idolized Krishna.

Have you seen the condition of Krishna's 5th house of love affairs?

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Krishnamurti,_Jiddu

Those we make idols, when they fall, they crash -

In the case of David Bohm, he was fragile and vulnerable, having been to psychologists for many years and starting to trust again.

I'll see if I can find my notes I once kept, because this is a new computer and everything is not where I expect. :crying::unsure:

leomoon

I would think there are many of the interactions / discussions that Dr. Bohm and Jiddu K had together (philosophical ones about physics & Jiddu's viewpoint) online or YouTube.

But this is an excellent link for telling it like it was behind the scenes:

http://strippingthegurus.com/stgsamplechapters/krishnamurti.html

How and why Bohm became interested in speaking to him:
https://dbohm.com/bohm-krishnamurti-timeline/

It now comes back to me, it was a tough childhood for David Bohm, but particularly so because of a lack of a father figure. I think his father was very hard on him. ......so perhaps he personally looked up to Jiddu K as replacement father figure they said when the sh-- hit the fan and became public.

His personal life after moving to Ojai:
Rosalind developed close ties with the brothers, and sometime after her 1927 marriage to their fellow Indian associate D. Rajagopal, she and Krishnamurti began a long-term romantic relationship. This became a source of controversy when it was publicly revealed in the 1991 book Lives in the Shadow with J. Krishnamurti , written by her daughter Radha Rajagopal Sloss.

The indictment of the guru:

https://medium.com/age-of-awareness/krishnamurti-the-lonely-hollywood-star-413b29a76999

He abandoned his father, he used Annie Besant and then ditched her, he insisted his brother shouldn’t marry Rosalind and then slept with her himself, he insisted his girlfriend Helen shouldn’t be a violinist but should instead dedicate herself to his life; he opposed the marriage of Rosalind to Rajagopal, then secretly took her as his mistress; he demanded his best friend Lady Emily Lutyens bin her adoring biography of him the week before it went to press; he bullied and criticized his followers; he drove David Bohm to a nervous breakdown; he demoralized the headmasters of his various schools through his interference. And he ruined the lives of his two closest associates — Rajagopal and Rosalind — with two decades of law suits.

leomoon

What was Krishnamurti's "fall from grace"?

so the above two posts are the "gist of it"

I still can't find my old notes :( :sad:

Lots of this scandal is online now.

Raja-Gopal, his wife Rosalind, their daughter's book - the truth about David Bohm's heartbreak learning about Krishna wasn't what he purported to be ...(or more accurately what Bohm wanted him to be :innocent: )
The abortion of Rosalind and so on........

About David Bohm: (my favorite scientist) SEE NATAL CHART on link -

https://www.astrowow.com/blog/two-scientists-and-astrology/

,,," Bohm developed with his ideas of Implicate and Explicate reality. When Bohm moved to Bristol his wife showed him a book by Krishnamurti which described the interconnectedness between the observer and the observed – which astonished him because of the parallels with quantum theory. This stimulated Bohm’s curiosity, and subsequently he and Krishnamurti became friends and had long discussions about the nature of reality. The idea of Implicate and Explicate order is a theory which bridges the gap between Relativity and Quantum theory. It is very similar to the Buddhist concept of Absolute and Relative reality. To know Absolute reality is to consider all phenomena as dream images conjured up by individual consciousness. It is a state when the mind is at rest whilst the world is at play. Relative reality is the normal state of consciousness when there is an identification with “I, me and myself”.

Last edited:

david starling

What I got from Krishnamurti, whom I met in person in 1968, was that, (in my own words), meditation and various disciplines and practices are fine, if one enjoys them, but they won't lead to Enlightenment.

He seemed perfectly comfortable with being a flawed human being, and in the one lecture of his I attended (at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium), he said his own greatest flaw was thriving on "negative energy". He must have gotten a lot of satisfaction from his "Fall from Grace"!

He had a VERY keen intellect, which I could literally feel emanating from him. No way to effectively argue with him about anything on an intellectual level, but I felt that he was lacking on the emotional level.

Last edited: