Marriage

Astrallica

Hi all,

I've been dating a nice guy for a few months now and there's talk about marriage in the long run. I think it's progressing very fast but lately there's been a lot of communication issues between us. He's from a different culture and I feel at times he wants to move back to his country even if he says he doesn't plan to. I see that both the moon and the sun apply to venus- this is used as a potential indicator of marriage, right? The sun trines uranus- which is the ruler of the ascendant but I guess we're not supposed to use it and the significator should remain Saturn? He plans to marry me but he's looking for another job right now so I'm certain he's got other priorities at this time. Still, I'd like to know where this is going. Your help is greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• Marry 1 year.jpg
    Marry 1 year.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 40

DiDi

hi Astrallica

ill tell you all i can from what i know

asc aquarius is ruled by saturn here its in the 8th house of worry
not a good place to be.

he is the sun in his 12th of secrets and in 1degrees showing hes in the begining stages of something or way of thinking.

before the sun gets to saturn there is jupiter blocking it, as this is a night chart jupiter rules pisces not sag and this is his 8th house so some worry might be here for him to.

mercury is in his house so he is feeling like there are communication problems with you to also.

moons next aspect is to venus and venus he has just come from

are you a secret to his family or friends?

Astrallica

hi Astrallica

ill tell you all i can from what i know

asc aquarius is ruled by saturn here its in the 8th house of worry
not a good place to be.

he is the sun in his 12th of secrets and in 1degrees showing hes in the begining stages of something or way of thinking.

before the sun gets to saturn there is jupiter blocking it, as this is a night chart jupiter rules pisces not sag and this is his 8th house so some worry might be here for him to.

mercury is in his house so he is feeling like there are communication problems with you to also.

moons next aspect is to venus and venus he has just come from

are you a secret to his family or friends?

Hi Didi,
Thank you for your interpretation. I am actually a secret to his family; His friends all know about me. He says he doesn't want "freak" his parents out just yet since they're very traditional. He wants us to live together but he isn't ready to let them know about me (for now). We'd been fighting for almost a week now and stuff from my past (not anything major) had come up and he'd been doubting and questioning me.

I mean, he googled me for heaven's sake! I didn't know whether to be offended or to laugh. Things are okay right now but I just wonder if he's going to change his mind all of a sudden and back out.

So Uranus is used more as an indicator of changes and not necessarily as a significator? The trine between Mercury and Pluto might represent all the discussions about my past that we've had. However, I think a square might've been a better representation. Then again, we were able to "patch" things up so the trine might be good. Moon squaring Neptune and Mercury opposing it could represent the secret i had that was revealed. I see it kind of as a disillusionment. I'm so bad at this....but I try.

Thanks again.

DiDi

So Uranus is used more as an indicator of changes and not necessarily as a significator? The trine between Mercury and Pluto might represent all the discussions about my past that we've had.

you do know the outer planets are not used in horary charts dont you?

( outer planets only get looked at when on an important angle)

Moon squaring Neptune and Mercury opposing it could represent the secret i had that was revealed. I see it kind of as a disillusionment. I'm so bad at this....but I try.

dont worry you will get it you seem like a smart girl to me.
now with what youve said here moon hasnt touched neptune or mercury yet, and mercury hasnt touched neptune yet
(not that we would use neptune because its not really on an angle)
there is no past event i can see from this placement that id say relates to the secret, being revealed.
If anything one to come as the moon has yet to touch these plannets.

maybe he is going to unveil the secret (netpune in the asc) (mercury in his house) to his parents (moon headed to the ic) the home!

There are quite a few cultures around that are very causious and the littlest thing is a big one to them, and bad news they dont change so if your the type to handle it with patience and reasurance then great if not its going to be a hard road to travel but of course your choice to do so.

So Uranus is used more as an indicator of changes

its really not used unless its smack on an angle that relates to the rulers that your asking about.

there are a few people here that use it and i have started to look at them but they do need to be directly linked by placement to a significator.

misskitty

there are a few people here that use it and i have started to look at them but they do need to be directly linked by placement to a significator.

I must concur. In all the horary charts I've ever done, I've only had Uranus factor in significantly one time. It was applying a direct conjunction with the DSC in a relationship horary. Sure enough, we soon broke up. Otherwise, the outer planets are rarely, if ever, a factor and you can ignore them.

rafaella

Moon is conjucnt Algol, fixed negative star... you close to loosing your head over this... :)

Other than that, Moon is sextile Venus with mutual reception. This is good. When Moon is aspecting Venus ( or Sun), it is said to mean that relationship will develop.

Venus will conjunct Sun after changing signs. Venus would be your co-ruler here...Moon will also sextile Sun after changing signs. Both indicate possible change in your circumstances before you could be with this person. This could be relocation to another country or city or I'd think if you are from different countries, it could be change of religion... possibly?

Sun will eventually sextile Saturn, but first it will aspect Jupiter. this is interference. Jupiter in his 9th house, possibly someone from overseas or a great distance from him interfering with this.

I'm not sure if there is a marriage within the year, it is a posibility, but I do think you will live together in the next 6 months or at least you will know by then when you will get married. Venus changes sign and conjucnt Sun in about 6 degrees.

Last edited: