Venus conjuct descendant / jupiter conjuct descendant

BlackLioness87

Hello,

I have natal venus conjunct my descendant (orb 3) 6th house.
My boyfriend has natal jupiter conjunct his descendant exact.

Does this indicate happy relationship? Like I see my boyfriends jupiter qualities (maybe good husband) and he sees my venus qualities.

Our ascendants are opposite signs. I am leo ascendant, he is aquarius asc.

We are both very adaptable and get along well.
Hi Kikaki,
Would you please attach the synastry charts just to check if your Venus and/or his Jupiter aspects each others ASC. If your Venus is conjunct his ASC and his Jupiter is conjunct your ASC then you are right.

Jupiter has to do with expansion, when someone's Jupiter is conjunct your ASC is very likely that you will trust each other and help each other improve and succeed in any matter.

With Venus conjunct ASC in synastry, Venus person embodies what ASC person finds attractive.

Nonetheless, the orb is really important. You should also check other synastry and natal aspects to get an accurate reading of these aspects.

Best regards.

BlackLioness87

Hi BlackLioness87

Thanks for your answer :) Here is synastry chart.

https://imageshack.us/i/pl6LrnjCp

My ascendant is 19° Leo
His jupiter 6° Leo

His ascendant 5° aquarius
My venus 16° aquarius

So.. it's quite wide orb.

There is also moon conjunct venus cancer.

Moon conjunct Venus is a wonderful aspect. You will support each other even through hardships. You are very cooperative and usually enjoy being together.

I'm worried about something, It seems your partner has Jupiter-Mars conjunction on his DSC. If so, would you tell us which is the orb and in which house Mars is placed. Otherwise I suggest posting the chart from astro.com which is much easier to read.

BlackLioness87

His mars is 23° cancer 6th house.
Jupiter 6° Leo 7th house.

I have mars and jupiter near each other. Jupiter 27° taurus 10th house. Mars 16° taurus 10th house.

What do you think :)?

I was worried because Mars-Jupiter conjunction may 'lead to dangerous activities. IMO a tight conjunction of such in 7H it would have been an awful thing.

In your case, though it's a loose conjunction, this configuration can still give you very much confidence and competitiveness. As it's located in your 10th house this concerns your career or public life. You may also need a strong or bold partner, and with as much energy as you have. You also tend to be very successful.

Starsareround

I was worried because Mars-Jupiter conjunction may 'lead to dangerous activities. IMO a tight conjunction of such in 7H it would have been an awful thing.

In your case, though it's a loose conjunction, this configuration can still give you very much confidence and competitiveness. As it's located in your 10th house this concerns your career or public life. You may also need a strong or bold partner, and with as much energy as you have. You also tend to be very successful.

Hi there 😄
I am curious why you have a negative opinion of Mars conjunct Jupiter? I have this aspect and it’s pretty tight. It’s in my 10/11th houses

BlackLioness87

Thanks for your answer:) I dont think there is risky behaviour in this relationship. I noticed his moon is trine his saturn/ascendant conjunction. Actually he is very calm and patient and ralelgy lose his mind. We like different sports activities, hiking etc together but usually we are more cooperative than competitive with each other.
If you look at our synastry what do you think are our best aspects or placements (along with moon/venus)? Is it bad there isn't any mars/venus contacts?
I'm not an expert astrologer so I may miss some very important aspects in your synastry chart. In any case, it's very important to read the natal chart of each of you to check if this relationship has really good perspectives. Also relationships have ups and downs and there may not be an special placement or aspects that warranties you'll be one to each other for the rest of your lives. However, there are master astrologers who can get that information from the composite chart I guess. They can say how the relationship starts and how it will end.

About mars-Venus contacts, I think it's better not to have any than to have a challenging one. You both have other aspects that show you'll feel attracted to each other. You may have mars-Venus contacts even with your family members and friends and it doesn't necessarily mean you're meant to have and enduring relationship or an amazing chemistry. Also, Mars-Venus contacts have to do with "feminine" and "masculine" traits each of you "bring" to the relationship. In example, my Mars squared an ex-boyfriend's Venus, in my case the sparks of attraction lasted just a pair of months, most of the time I was the one "who dominated" and that was a downfall. In any case it's better when a "Female"'s Venus aspects the "Male's" Mars and not the other way around. Take this into consideration with any of your planets aspecting your man's Venus, man are usually more stereotyped about "manhood" and some may not date for so long a girl who threatens this, though they feel a strong attraction.

BlackLioness87

Thanks for your reply:)
Actually I had mars/venus square (I was mars) in my previous relationship and it didnt worked out, it was a rollercoaster and there was on/off energy.

Your current relationship is better off without such troublesome Venus-Mars contacts. I've also read somewhere that Venus exact conjunction with Mars in synastry repels attraction. IMO trines/sextiles are a lot better no matter who is who.

Venus-Moon conjunction or trine/sextile is always very lovely :love: and you are lucky to have it.

BaoSanniang

I'd like to share some personal experience with Mars-Jupiter in challenging aspect. My uncle who's a Cancer-Leo cusp (July 22nd) has Mars Square Jupiter (forgot when often engages in which signs) and he often engages in reckless behaviors, especially drunkenness and getting into fights when he was younger. The latter doesn't really happen anymore but he's still a drunkard. He's also a perpetrator of domestic violence and has hit my aunt and cousin (their son) a few times. He simply doesn't consider the consequences of his actions.

I have Mars Conjunct Descendant and being an emotional Cancer the older I get the more I feel like I have potential for reckless behavior, usually not for the sake of personal gain (but I do get easily upset by little things) but for someone else's sake. It would be best if your boyfriend has other aspects in his chart that can rein in his tendencies towards reckless behavior, and of course it would be best if you can show him the right way.