Where is my mobile phone?

I lost it weeks ago, can't put my finger on it. Looked everywhere. Only horary can help me. I cast this chart and it seems to me it is damp place (kitchen bathrooms ecc), in something white or grey.
Could it be that is in the car (black, parked outside the house). Other ideas?
But I really do not know. Fortunae is in the 3rd, quite fitting as it is a phone. I am worried because it is my company phone and it really bothers me loosing it as I cannot simplu re-buy it. Can you please help?
Sorry for my not thourough analysis but this chart seems particularly tricky to me.
Thank you in advance for your help
Stellina

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_where_is_my_iphone.36727.155731.png
    astro_w2gw_where_is_my_iphone.36727.155731.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 38

fensi88

There are several testimonies it wil be found!

Ruler in angular house means the lost object is where it ought to be: nearby, quick and easy to find. First look near object of glass, photographic equipment, tobacco, alcohol, medicine. Look in bathroom or kitchen, near aquarium, near liquids, chemicals, oils (for healing techniques for example). Look also in a bedroom in a closet, or near medicine cabinet or near religious areas at home.
Ruler in 1st house means it is where you put it. Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.
Direction: east
Near colour:red, black, muddy greens, brown

POF is in Ta, so it can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, trunks, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, storage place for furniture, music room, near a piano, safe deposit box, chest of drawers, wallet?, handbag, suit of clothes. Look for the item close to the ground or the floor. Also, be sure to look in the bag or box in which the item was purchased.
POF in 3 house means to look also in the car or garage. A sibling may have it or know where it is. At home of the neighbors. Look in a desk or where letters or books are kept. Look at the TV or media room, or where you study, or in some cupboard near stairway.
Also look among things for short journey.

Direction: Northeast
Near colour: green, blue, white, pink, red-orange, yellow, tan

It was found in a brown basket, behind my camera, next to my vaping recharges and spare cables. In my living room. Thank you again.

QUOTE=fensi88;934187]There are several testimonies it wil be found!

Ruler in angular house means the lost object is where it ought to be: nearby, quick and easy to find. First look near object of glass, photographic equipment, tobacco, alcohol, medicine. Look in bathroom or kitchen, near aquarium, near liquids, chemicals, oils (for healing techniques for example). Look also in a bedroom in a closet, or near medicine cabinet or near religious areas at home.
Ruler in 1st house means it is where you put it. Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.
Direction: east
Near colour:red, black, muddy greens, brown

POF is in Ta, so it can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, trunks, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, storage place for furniture, music room, near a piano, safe deposit box, chest of drawers, wallet?, handbag, suit of clothes. Look for the item close to the ground or the floor. Also, be sure to look in the bag or box in which the item was purchased.
POF in 3 house means to look also in the car or garage. A sibling may have it or know where it is. At home of the neighbors. Look in a desk or where letters or books are kept. Look at the TV or media room, or where you study, or in some cupboard near stairway.
Also look among things for short journey.

Direction: Northeast
Near colour: green, blue, white, pink, red-orange, yellow, tan[/QUOTE]