the trine means always a yes?

namaste

hello friends, about my question: will i pass the exam at university?

I = moon in trine with exam sat

does it mean a yes or are there any things to consider? thanks

Attachments

• astro_2at_ss.32915.23803.jpg
    astro_2at_ss.32915.23803.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 26

Ananyaa

Hi namaste,
I am not a astrologer but learning around, the beginer. I will just spill the few beans here based on my limited knowledge.
First of all Sa is not the exam Lord neither Mars. It should be 9 the lord, Ju Rx. Mo applied 2 units back to exam retro. Are you reappearing for this exam? I mean repeating. So it was a good sextile bet you & exam. Trine is perfected by Ma, lord of 5th - higher education & 10th- career. This looks great.
11th lord of hopes/ambition is in 11th house, but went from it's strong sign to sign of dual mind Gemini. But Just has no dignity for you & your hopes, it's in the fall of moon detriment of your hopes Venus. So I don't know what will be the resul as grand trine is positive.

Looking at moon it's in 3rd h of interview/communication & moon is all about hopes & ambition. So may be moon is waiting for results which will be out soon I guess (Ju in face of Sun) but moon is also in detriment of exam & some fallen hopes or confidence?
Is there anything going back about this exam or something unstable, I don't know what it could be. Sa are your competitors.

You should have really mentioned the nature of exam & it's purpose, for what it is, 5th & 9th are both houses of higher education, one for bachelors the other for masters. But as it is University, it is 9 th.
When casting the chart on astro.com, if you choose default settings, it displays degrees of planets on chart & it's v easy to read then & in horary, all prefer regimentous house system. And you can turn off Uranus Pluto also if not required in this type of q's, you will find that option below there. And you should choose the Pars fortunate too.

The other experts will say how accurate are these spilled beans.

IleneK

Premium Member

Yes, there are other things to consider. One other important thing to consider, after you have accurately determined the significators for your question, is the reception between them. With no reception, a trine does not necessarily mean yes.

waybread

This looks awfully close to me through another technique of looking at the significators' antiscia.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/antiscia.html

Basically with Cancer rising, you are symbolized by the moon in Virgo; and your exam, by Mercury in Aries.

This gives planets in unlike signs (in your case Aries and Virgo) or without reception a change of reaching the wanted conclusion.

First we look to see if the signs of Aries and Virgo have a potential antiscia relationship, which they do. Then we look for the degrees, and even the minutes, shown in the linked table. Yours are a hair off, but pretty close.

You might also get a boost from the moon applying to a trine with Mars, the planet ruling Aries and thus with some say about Mercury.

Good luck on your exam, and please let us know what happens.