Lost 2 silver pendants !

Jai Kishen

Hey guys ,
It woulds be extremely helpful if you could help me out regarding it , I just lost 2 silver pendants of mine today morning when I went out .
It would be helpful if someone can give me some kind of indication of where it could be or will i ever get it back ?

Regards,

Jai

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_where_is_the_neck_ring_and_will_i_find_i.27917.36327.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_where_is_the_neck_ring_and_will_i_find_i.27917.36327.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 32

chanap

Hi,
I am newbie here and learning with others.
Trying myself.

your house - 1st - ruled by Venus (and moon as natural significator)
Lost item Jewelry house - 2nd - ruled by mercury

Aspects -
Mercury - venus - No
Moon - Murcury - separating in opposition. Its not applying. Opposition is not good aspect.

No aspects so chances of recovery are less.

Mercury is in turned 9th house in ruler saturn

2nd ruler in 10th house indicates arguments for recovery
( http://www.skyscript.co.uk/wit.html )

10th house is in aquarius so location will be -
Angular house means its in the home or most frequently visited places
aquarius is air sign so its upstairs or higher places
fixed sign means hidden areas

Others plz guide me reading it.

Hey guys ,
It woulds be extremely helpful if you could help me out regarding it , I just lost 2 silver pendants of mine today morning when I went out .
It would be helpful if someone can give me some kind of indication of where it could be or will i ever get it back ?

Regards,

Jai

I predict that you will find them. Look in a direction north by west, if indoors, in a place near electronic gadgets, a computer, radio, or tv.

Mercury, ruler of 2nd house conjoins the ruler of the ascendant (Venus) so this is a good indication that the pendants are not missing and can be found.

Additionally, Mercury and venus sextiles the POF, a lucky aspect.

The void of course Moon is actually a good thing, it means the item will not be taken by anyone or will go anywhere. It is likely in the home somewhere. (Moon in 4th house)

good luck,

HM

Last edited:
Hi,

Moon - Murcury - separating in opposition. Its not applying. Opposition is not good aspect.

No aspects so chances of recovery are less.

In horary astrology, the separating aspects generally don't count, only the applying aspects.

However, the Moon's last PAST aspect is to Mercury, so in this case, it is RELEVANT.

It means that the querent lost the item possibly in a public place, a place of transportation, such as a vehicle, a bus or something similar, back seat of car, etc. Also, a study,

I agree that the item is possibly elevated, off of the floor, on a table or desk, etc.

Sunrise

Hey guys ,

Regards,

Jai

I think the conjunct will not be completed. Venus leaves - removed from Mercury (you)
please do not forget to give us feedback:smile:

Jai Kishen

thank you all for sharing your views ,

We've looked for it everywhere but we havent been able to find it . i just hope we get to spot it sooner or later .

Thanking ,
Jai

Nope . didnt find it despite searching everywhere :(

Hello Jai:

With all due respect,

You did not ask WHEN you will find your pendants, just IF you would.

Timing is always the most difficult skill in horary analysis. With the Moon angular, but in a fixed sign, a period of time will elapse before the matter is dealt with.

Meanwhile, a stricture against judgement appears in the chart (saturn in the 7th house).

NOT good for you !

Saturn in the radix 7th house means that you (the astrologer) seriously misunderstood the question, wrote the time of the question down wrong, asked the question, twice, or some other SERIOUS error of judgement that may render the whole chart as unreadable !

respectfully,

HM

Last edited: