Finding it hard to control my emotions....

CAREFREE

I get angry rly. fast. And sometimes I cant think strait even thou I know what should be done, I let my emotions get the better of me. WHat can indicate that feeling in my chart and what would be the best way to fix it?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_aaa_hp.78281.33680.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_aaa_hp.78281.33680.gif
    48.2 KB · Views: 49

JUPITERASC

I get angry rly. fast. And sometimes I cant think strait even thou I know what should be done,
I let my emotions get the better of me. WHat can indicate that feeling in my chart and what would be the best way to fix it?
A natal chart takes many hours to accurately deineate
so
check out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me7Wm5LOpx0

meanwhile

your natal Leo Mars is in challenging square aspect
with your natal Mercury, Moon, Jupiter, Venus

HOW TO PROCEED WHEN TWO OR MORE PLANETS OCCUPY A HOUSE

'…....When many planets occupy the same house,
The most powerful action on the house significations
is from the house ruler :smile:
then, from the exaltation ruler
then from the planet with closest natural analogy with the house meanings.
When, among many planets occupying the same house,
some correspond by their analogy to the meanings attached to the house,
whereas others are contrary to them
then ascertain which of these two groups is the most powerful.
If the former, the affairs indicated will be achieved
if the latter, their realization will be impeded or prevented........'

'….When the planets occupying the same house are all benefics,
they anticipate the fulfillment of the good fortune
and the suppression of misfortune indicated by the house.
If they are malefics, the contrary will occur,
unless they are in good zodiacal state in a favorable house.
If some are benefics, and others malefics,
examine with care which ones of the two groups are the most powerful,
and to judge according to the result of this organization.
If, in a fortunate house,
a benefic planet is followed by another benefic,
this indicates that the good produced by the house affairs will be stable.....'

'…..If the benefic is followed by a malefic, the fortune acquired will be lost
In an unfortunate house,
a benefic followed by another benefic indicates that the misfortune will not be realized,
or if it is,
in an extremely limited way.
If this benefic is followed by a malefic, however,
the misfortune signified by the house will certainly occur,
but the native will escape it.
But if a malefic is followed by another malefic,
the misfortunes caused will be very serious and the native will never escape them....'

source of the above information at http://www.forumonastrology.com/foa/newmain.html

BENJAMIN DYKES http://www.bendykes.com/

INTERVIEW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7LwIA9yMY

kimbermoon

We can tell that emotions are a focal point for you, with all that water energy in the 5th H. Emotions stem from the past imprinting we receive during childhood, and primarily through the parents,which remain stored in the psyche. These emotions can then later get stimulated by various triggers, but we are unaware of what the emotions are attached to; very often our reactions are not in keeping with the stimulus and thus we end up confused.
For Scorpio, the primary challenge relates to achieving 'emotional control'; to learn to have control over the emotions, rather than allowing them to control us, as they tend to do. We lose control when we are unaware of the cause and effect response, which is automatic and subliminal.
The affliction from Mars and the Moon is the typical indicator of anger issues, and this relates directly to your past imprinting by the influence of your mother. Mars oppose Uranus makes for changeability, instability and restlessness, and since the Sun also squares Uranus, the tendency towards unpredictability is enhanced. These are the areas you have to consciously work on, in order to get your emotions in better balance, rather than dominating you. :smile:

CAREFREE

We can tell that emotions are a focal point for you, with all that water energy in the 5th H. Emotions stem from the past imprinting we receive during childhood, and primarily through the parents,which remain stored in the psyche. These emotions can then later get stimulated by various triggers, but we are unaware of what the emotions are attached to; very often our reactions are not in keeping with the stimulus and thus we end up confused.
For Scorpio, the primary challenge relates to achieving 'emotional control'; to learn to have control over the emotions, rather than allowing them to control us, as they tend to do. We lose control when we are unaware of the cause and effect response, which is automatic and subliminal.
The affliction from Mars and the Moon is the typical indicator of anger issues, and this relates directly to your past imprinting by the influence of your mother. Mars oppose Uranus makes for changeability, instability and restlessness, and since the Sun also squares Uranus, the tendency towards unpredictability is enhanced. These are the areas you have to consciously work on, in order to get your emotions in better balance, rather than dominating you. :smile:

THanks Kimbermoon! You help me a lot :) I have one more question here. Would I make a good soldier? :D

kimbermoon

I can't profess to know what makes a good soldier...I do note the specific opposition between Mars and Uranus/Neptune in your chart: the need for discipline is clearly defined. Capricorn is also the sign of discipline and reserve in itself: the7th also relates to public service in the social order.
The sign of Virgo relates to the military, and here we find Chiron; something you need to heal within yourself. Pisces at the MC: the potential for sacrifice. Sun in the 4th: protecting the homeland.
The particular stellium of Scorpio for you is also about power and control which often triggers violence.
I wonder though whether the Sun/Uranus would create trouble for you in surrendering your Identity for the group? Also with all of the water energy you may be emotionally intense, which can be for good or ill on a battlefield.
Just some footnotes, of course. I guess it all depends on your purposes for such a choice, and whether you are prepared for the rigours of the occupation.

Flowergirl

People have made some good observations. Here is mine. Emotions wants to flow. Restriction and stagnation will make them rot and boil over when you don't want them to. Perhaps you can find other creative ways of letting the steam out with that Mars oppose Uranus, Mars square Moon. Exercise or finding a hobby or sport in which that energy can be positively expressed and released perhaps? It is better to find a healthy release valve, than sitting there trying to control emotions or yourself.