namaste

Will I have a serious love story with him and does he like me? :love:

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_fffffff_hw.57206.34837.jpg
    astro_2at_01_fffffff_hw.57206.34837.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 41

kimbermoon

Hello again, my friend.

[FONT=Andalus, serif]The hope of this blossoming into something more that would bring satisfaction and happiness, does not look promising according to the current trends; much depends on how these influences interact with your personal chart, but in general this is not a good time for relationships globally [consider all the uprisings and conflicts arising around the world] , and with the Mars afflictions in Libra, there is a general theme of disruptions in relationships in terms of needing to be reformed. [/FONT][FONT=Andalus, serif]In that area of our lives there is a great balancing needed, demanding a great deal from each of us. [/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]The Grand Cross is not very optimistic for any of us, considering the background of the ongoing Pluto/Uranus square, with Jupiter and Venus being retrograde at this time as well. Pluto= transformation and resurrection; Uranus=individuality and independence, the will towards freedom. this is the great imbalance in social relationships in these times of turmoil and there must be a time of great healing in order to re-balance such contradictions, as part of the legacy of 2012; that was meant to induce a paradigm shift of reality in the collective mind.
[FONT=Andalus, serif]Jupiter is the planet of blessings but such blessings can come in all different forms; while retro, it is said to be the time of 'working from within, to make your visions of growth and success real for YOU.'[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]All the afflictions from the 7th H says this: tension, discord, imbalance, power struggles, Identity crisis, mental intensity, restraints in love [think Saturn in the 5th]. We all must learn that there must be give and take, in equal portions, in our relationships and we have much to learn about how to interact with others, while struggling to maintain our own sense of individuality and independence. Jupiter remains retrograde until March, so I would not expect much in terms of growth and expansion in the matter of love; it is more a time of retrospect, self-analysis and finding one's individual balance within. [/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]Better to be concentrating on the 'Now' rather than worrying about the future. We must allow for things to unfold as they were meant to. This is the general consensus for humanity at large during this time; and we are all in the same boat. Wishing you a blessed New Year.

[/FONT]

SagSunScorpioMoon

Hi there.

This is how I’m seeing the situation.

You are ruler of the 1st, the Moon, which is in the 7th house, this tells me that you are very much into him. The Moon is also combust (although escaping), to me that means you can’t think clearly because you’re blinded by his dazzling charm (Sun being his co-significator and representing his animal side).

He is Saturn in Scorpio, a cold planet in a cold sign, plus Scorpio is the Moon’s Fall. I don’t see your feeling being reciprocated :(

The Moon has just left from a corporal conjunction with retrograde combust Mercury, did anything unpleasant happen recently? The Moon’s next aspect will be opposing retrograde Jupiter in Cancer, Jupiter represents his 3rd house (house of communications) so he might contact you but with the aspect being an opposition without mutual reception, the exchange might not go well.

The Moon will then sextile Saturn with weak reception and sextiles is a weak aspect so I do see you two interact in the near future but I doubt you will be in a romantic relationship due to the lack of reception on his part.

The Moon is very weak in Capricorn and it is also combust, which usually indicates things will not go well. The only saving grace here is that Moon is in an elevated degree.

There is also the retrograde Venus in the 7th, I wonder if his ex is coming back?

Sorry I don’t have better news for you.

I would really appreciate it if you could update us on the situation in the near future because the reason a lot of us are here is to learn and we need to know the outcome so that we know if and where we went wrong.

Thanks

Last edited: