Will i be married this year

beginner

Re: Will i get married this year

travelling can be possible and did any of ur engagement or relationship was broken in past?

Can you please check my chart, will i be married this year? will i be traveling overseas on a job assignment.

Thanks!

Last edited:

guruindian24

Hi,

AW Members can anyone spare sometime on this interpret the looks of my future life partner using my chart.

Appreciate you sparing some time on this.

Thanks!

GeminiVirgo

Simple to do:
-find the 7th house
-find the Woman's Lot of Marriage (ascendant+saturn-venus)
-find the place (house) in which the significator (dispositor) of the WLOM falls
-now, profect the natal chart: start counting at 1 for the ascending house (1st house), 2 for the second house, etc; note the count of the year which hits:
-the 7th house
and also
-the house in which the WLOM is placed
and also
-the house in which the significator of the WLOM is placed
Regard these years as favorable for marriage.

Regarding time of year (any year) favorable, find the signs in which the above 3 elements are placed; regard those times of each year as favorable for romance/love marriage possibilities.

My WLOM is placed at pisces 1d42m but I have no idea how to do the counting thing. I don't understand it. Can you please explain me the counting by a example or do it for me??

Attachments

• astro_seher1.jpg
    astro_seher1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 20

Becca

I'm trying to learn these calculations as well.

If I understood correctly, we look at the 7th house, WLOM - its sign and house.

In guruindian's chart, if we start counting from the Asc (=1st house) and go in circles, and stop at the 7th house for the third time (he was born in 1981), we'll see that the number is 31.
Then, his WLOT is in 7 Libra - we look where his Libra is (in which house) and we see that it's the ruler of the 10th, so 31+3=34
Then, we search for the ruler of WLOT (libra 7) and that's Venus, and his Venus is in the 1st, 3 houses away from the previous, so 34 +3 = 37

What's confusing me is:

-if guruindian is male, what did dr. farr look for his WLOT?
- if we're supposed to look at the 7th house, won't everybody's marriageable age be 7, 19, 31, 43, 55, 67 and so on?

As for geminivirgo, if I am not mistaken (probability of which is 1% lol), her WLOT is in Pisces, 1 degree, in the 6th house, so we should look at her 6th house, as well a the ruler of Pisces - Neptune (this isn't modern astrological method, so I'm ignoring Jupiter). So, her years of marriage are 29, 30, 31. So maybe she should marry then, or wait till she's 41, 42 or 43.

Last edited:

GeminiVirgo

Wait, I have a problem. How do you come at 7 Libra?

7th house is Pisces 12.05
WLOM: AC: Cap:12.05
Sat:Libra: 46.3
Venus:Cap: 39.38
So If I do AC+Sat-Ven= Libra 18.30???
What am I doing wrong?

GeminiVirgo

Yes I know but I was also trying to calculated his one. Lets look to my chart if we look at my horoscope I know it's in Pisces. But how do you know it 1 Pisces and not 2 or 3 or 7??

Becca

In guruindian's chart, the 7 in Libra 7 stands for degree. You yourself said that your WLOT is in Pisces around the 1st degree, so that's why I wrote it's Pisces 1. As I understand, the degree of WLOT is important to know so that we can see in which house it falls.

guruindian24

I am male, was the above Dr. Farr analysis was based on that i am female..?:)

In guruindian's chart, if we start counting from the Asc (=1st house) and go in circles, and stop at the 7th house for the third time (he was born in 1981), we'll see that the number is 31.
Then, his WLOT is in 7 Libra - we look where his Libra is (in which house) and we see that it's the ruler of the 10th, so 31+3=34
Then, we search for the ruler of WLOT (libra 7) and that's Venus, and his Venus is in the 1st, 3 houses away from the previous, so 34 +3 = 37

What's confusing me is:

- if we're supposed to look at the 7th house, won't everybody's marriageable age be 7, 19, 31, 43, 55, 67 and so on?

As for geminivirgo, if I am not mistaken (probability of which is 1% lol), her WLOT is in Pisces, 1 degree, in the 6th house, so we should look at her 6th house, as well a the ruler of Pisces - Neptune (this isn't modern astrological method, so I'm ignoring Jupiter). So, her years of marriage are 29, 30, 31. So maybe she should marry then, or wait till she's 41, 42 or 43.

guruindian24

Can someone please share their predictions, on whether i will get married this year. I was really close in getting married last year, but didn't materialize.

Thanks for your time and reply.

ZWDS

2014 is a good year.

Does your work involve you traveling to different places or frequent changing of workplaces?

guruindian24

Thanks for your response, are you implying that chances me getting married in 2013 are none. As per above interpretation Venus affect on my life is very little so far, may I know Can someone interpret from my chart precisely atleast the year after which i should be married?

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Angels

What's confusing me is:

you can do the man's marraige lot at http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/arabicparts/index.php