Did my ex-manager get a girlfriend

wan

Hello. I casted a chart asking if my ex-manager has recently got a girlfriend. I haven't talked to him for almost a month now.

I am seeing that there is no connection between the significators of the 1st and 7th house, however Moon is making a favorable trine to Saturn. Dont know what this signifies.

Thanks.

Attachments

• girlfriend.gif
    girlfriend.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 44

wan

Is it possible to figure out if his girlfriend is hot from the chart, or do I need to cast another chart.

wan

I blame everything on my Saturn, really. He is perched right on my descendant. So, as a result, having a relationship is incredibly important to me, yet his malefic influence means I will never get into one, despite wanting it very badly.

F*ck my Saturn.

IleneK

Premium Member
Is it possible to figure out if his girlfriend is hot from the chart, or do I need to cast another chart.

I am not sure if horary can tell if a third person in the chart is hot or not. That doesn't seem to rise to the kinds of questions that horary can answer, but others may know more than I.

I can say that based on reception, she is more interested in him than he is in her, but he likes her pretty well, also.
I am sorry to make you cry, wan.

wan

I am not sure if horary can tell if a third person in the chart is hot or not. That doesn't seem to rise to the kinds of questions that horary can answer, but others may know more than I.

I can say that based on reception, she is more interested in him than he is in her, but he likes her pretty well, also.
I am sorry to make you cry, wan.

Haha Ilene, it's ok. It's not your fault that my love life is a steaming pile of sh*t. In fact I am used to it by now.

p.s. attached is my natal chart for anyone interested.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 31

Ukpoohbear

The closest thing you could get to answering the question about if the girl is hit is by looking at reception from your boss to his gf. That will tell what his feelings are for her. If she is not hot he will not like her, since beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Maybe you could cast a new chart and ask ‘what are his feelings for her?’

Mercury is about to go retrograde as well, so I think it will not last long. Mercury is also somebody young and maybe an intelligent person.

wan

The closest thing you could get to answering the question about if the girl is hit is by looking at reception from your boss to his gf. That will tell what his feelings are for her. If she is not hot he will not like her, since beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Mercury is about to go retrograde as well, so I think it will not last long. Mercury is also somebody young and maybe an intelligent person.

I think you are onto something, pooh. He mentioned to me that he prized intelligence in a woman highly. So maybe mercury is this new girl. She's probably quite intelligent.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member

We would not cast another chart; this chart shows how the ex-b feels about her, as mentioned in my post:

He/Sat receives her/Merc by triplicity and face, which is not insignificant.

wan

We would not cast another chart; this chart shows how the ex-b feels about her, as mentioned in my post:

He/Sat receives her/Merc by triplicity and face, which is not insignificant.

So his new girlfriend is represented by the moon in gemini? The 5th sign from him at 7th house Aquarius?

IleneK

Premium Member
So his new girlfriend is represented by the moon in gemini? The 5th sign from him at 7th house Aquarius?

His new romantic interest is signified by the 5th from the 7th, the radical 11th ruled by Mercury.

While the conjunction between Merc and Sat does not perfect, Moon does translate light between them, which is favorable.

wan

His new romantic interest is signified by the 5th from the 7th, the radical 11th ruled by Mercury.

While the conjunction between Merc and Sat does not perfect, Moon does translate light between them, which is favorable.

I have learned quite a bit from you from reading this thread.

Also, him (saturn) and her (mercury) are both located in the 6th house, which represents work. This makes sense because he told me all the girls he had ever known in a romantic way came from his place of work. It makes so much sense.

Also, I am represented by the sun, and aside from a puny sextile from neptune, I do not receive any aspects at all. Does this mean I am insignificant to my ex manager?

IleneK

Premium Member
I have learned quite a bit from you from reading this thread.

Also, him (saturn) and her (mercury) are both located in the 6th house, which represents work. This makes sense because he told me all the girls he had ever known in a romantic way came from his place of work. It makes so much sense.

Also, I am represented by the sun, and aside from a puny sextile from neptune, I do not receive any aspects at all. Does this mean I am insignificant to my ex manager?

I would say it indicates more that you are insignificant in this matter of "did your ex-b get a girlfriend."