Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 08-16-2021, 07:07 PM

Married Life

I suspect that I may have delayed marriage. When will I get married? How will be my married life?

Date-27.03.1991
Time-4:30 PM
Place-Kolkata or Calcutta (22.53 N, 88.35 E), West Bengal, India

Last edited by paul91; 08-17-2021 at 07:18 AM.
Unread 08-17-2021, 11:02 AM

Re: Married Life

My chart details are given in the attachment.
Unread 08-17-2021, 05:47 PM

Health is moderate profession is good finance is good . have putra dosha and kalathra dosha . marriage happens bit late after seeing many alliance so reduce your expectations . husband is older sensual tall hard worker brown color bit impulsive and harsh in nature courageous ., may be in legal or medical field often falls sick . will have wandering nature . will have expenditures regarding him comparing to his profession your profession is nice this means after certain stage in life you take over family responsibility . he will be kind of house husband i'm saying not now after marriage 10 20 yrs later . in his 50's . your speech is your problem if you control that then life will be nice . current moon dasa should give marriage loss of weight travel to distant land spiritual related things and finally little chance for kid . you may have miscarriages and medical treatment for progeny . mostly delivery is c section .

marriage happens in 2023 . childbirth takes time . may be in 2026 that too crossing some bitterness .
The Following User Says Thank You to creativei For This Useful Post:
paul91 (08-18-2021)
Unread 08-17-2021, 06:00 PM

Thank you very much for the reply. Sorry, I did not mention in the question that I am male. How can I interpret it from a male perspective? Sorry again for not mentioning it in the question.
Unread 08-18-2021, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul91 View Post
Thank you very much for the reply. Sorry, I did not mention in the question that I am male. How can I interpret it from a male perspective? Sorry again for not mentioning it in the question.
It doesn't matter whether its male or female chart is same . i have said good things only except progeny your wife will have difficult child and delayed childbirth . other than that no problem .
The Following User Says Thank You to creativei For This Useful Post:
paul91 (08-18-2021)
Unread 08-18-2021, 06:51 AM

Thanks a lot.

Tags
life, married