Are there any placements that would point to potential racists?

leomoon

Palin is a strong advocate for children with mental disabilities, like her son Trig and in a twist, she opposes "eugenic" selection of abortion of unborn children who tested high risk of Down's Syndrome. Regardless, she went on to have Trig in spite of the huge challenge of raising a mentally challenged or special needs child. I'm sure she objects to intolerance and prejudice of people who have mental and neurological disabilities, but she uses the pro-life side of the issue of abortion.

Yes, I knew about her Down's Syndrome child and that is very commendable of her and her ex husband. Its not easy raising children of any age especially with Special Needs. She is commended for this.

We are ALL more then one thing alone... But I do believe what one finds suitable for their family another might not. Women are or should alone be the ones to deal with their own bodies and fetuses that come along.

I am pro-abortion up to a certain month that is healthy for the woman carrying the fetus and I don't believe a soul enters at conception, but more likely at birth.

Thats just (imo) of course.

Sarah Palin is a strong woman.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Palin,_Sarah

I hope she and her ex can eventually reconcile, because it seems that is what she desires more then anything:

Todd first filed for divorce on Sept. 6 — his 55th birthday. In his initial complaint, he cited “incompatibility of temperament between the parties such that they find it impossible to live together as husband and wife.” (Such language is not dissimilar from “irreconcilable differences” in other divorces.)
https://people.com/politics/sarah-todd-palin-quietly-divorced/

and: more about the amicable divorce -

https://www.earnthenecklace.com/sarah-todd-palin-net-worth-2019/

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Not only the chance of a person is potentially racist, they would be sexist (i.e. misogynist), ableist, snobbish, homophobic and religious intolerant as well?

CapAquaPis

My own mother has a 29' Aquarius-1' Pisces moon (along with her Taurus sun) placement and knowing her, she is against many forms of prejudice and racism, then she has a history of claiming men are often harsh towards women and I don't know the lunar sign placement is the issue here to hold an attitude against a group of people.

brainpuddle

Water signs tend to be prone to extrapolating conclusions on demographics based on subjective lone experience. They seem to be the most common perpetrators of that fallacy. Things like saying "women are liars" because a woman lied to them or "black people are criminals" because a black guy mugged them. I think this stems from their communal mindset. They think in terms of the individual as a part of the whole, which is why they often seek out a group to be part of, a tight-nit social circle they can call family, a political cause they can get behind, a religious purpose they can share in with others, etc. There is inherently a deep desire to be part of something greater than themselves, and as such, they view others less as individuals and more as a representation of what they're a part of. This perspective easily extends itself into personal conclusions about larger groups, be it race, sex, nationality, religion, orientation, culture, class, political affiliation, etc. Obviously it depends on the full chart and their childhood conditioning, but ultimately I think water lends itself to racism more than signs of other elements.

CapAquaPis

In response to the first post of this thread made in 2021, what about myself having a Cancer ascendant, itself a water sign? Pisces is definitely a watery nature of a sign, I've mentioned the moon in Pisces placements associated with "group-think" or collective sense of personality. And what about Scorpios? The sign of ethnic minorities, diasporas and racial enclaves, a two-sided symbol of oppression and overcoming an existence of a stateless people or community.

CapAquaPis

Check Adolf Hitler's natal chart for indications of a deep hatred for Jews and other peoples he thought were responsible for all of Germany's problems or he didn't feel they were equal to Germans. He's a cusp Aries/Taurus sun (April 20, 1889, born in Braunau, Austria-Hungary, now Austria) in the 7th/descendant. I don't believe anyone being an Aries or Taurus sun will have racist tendencies.

His ascendant is either a 29' Libra or 1' Scorpio, almost the exact opposite of his natal sun placement. He's a combination of 1/2 Aries and 1/2 Scorpio...of war, hatred and revenge, these are the signs ruled by Mars. And he's half a Taurus and half a Libra, both ruled by the brightest astrological planet, Venus.

Humanitarian

Sarah Palin born with a double Aquarius (Sun/Moon conjunction) shouldn't be in politics, I have a Sun/Moon in Aquarius-8th which means my passion in politics should not be in any government house, but I'm a center-Left Democrat, LOL.
As a person with very high outer planets influence in natal chart (Uranus and Neptune are in mutual reception and both are highly aspected, both of the most dominant planets in my natal chart are in Aquarius, 3 of the big 6, including 2 of the big 3 (Moon, AC and Mercury, my chart ruler) are all in the Scorpio degrees, either 8 or 20 degrees (Mercury 8 deg Cap conjunct Pluto in 8th house, very high Plutonic energy!) and an anarcho-communist, who is a radical leftist, my passion in politics is also not in any governmental house, too, but more like a committee of people of some sort, like a worker's union, mutual aid community, worker's movement, anarchist movement, et cetera.

Humanitarian

Water signs tend to be prone to extrapolating conclusions on demographics based on subjective lone experience. They seem to be the most common perpetrators of that fallacy. Things like saying "women are liars" because a woman lied to them or "black people are criminals" because a black guy mugged them. I think this stems from their communal mindset. They think in terms of the individual as a part of the whole, which is why they often seek out a group to be part of, a tight-nit social circle they can call family, a political cause they can get behind, a religious purpose they can share in with others, etc. There is inherently a deep desire to be part of something greater than themselves, and as such, they view others less as individuals and more as a representation of what they're a part of. This perspective easily extends itself into personal conclusions about larger groups, be it race, sex, nationality, religion, orientation, culture, class, political affiliation, etc. Obviously it depends on the full chart and their childhood conditioning, but ultimately I think water lends itself to racism more than signs of other elements.
Water signs are more prone to propaganda than others, except the water dominant and Aquarius dominant. If water signs and Aquarius are in power in a natal chart, they'll be a more revolutionary kind of person, and even, this is one of the indicators for communist sentiments and ideology! (If Uranus is in a water sign, this is more likely)