Question for the pro's

Hello! I'm Matt, a fresh face around here.
I'd like to ask all of you experienced folk to provide me with an answer. Since my chart is full of contradictions, I'd like to know which aspects of it are the strongest.

If you feel like giving a more broad interpretation of the chart it'd be much appreciated as well.
I might be a newbie to astrology but I'm captivated and fascinated by it. I look forward to meet all of you interesting people, and learn a lot about the wonderful art of astrology.

Thank's a bunch for all kinds of answers. I can only hope that one day I'll be able to provide you with the same.

Much obliged,and big cheers!

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_matt_hp.4089.25388 (1).gif
    astro_w2at_01_matt_hp.4089.25388 (1).gif
    59 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

dr. farr

One thing: the Sun is very powerful (in my opinion) in this chart: it is the most elevated planet (within 4 degrees of the MC), it is in its domicile (rulership) of Leo, and it is in an elevated degree of Leo (makes it both powerful and beneficial)
By whole sign house it is in the 11th house of friends, associates, and gains, so these areas of life look highly favorable for you in the future.
Saturn would have vied with the Sun for dominance (it is the atmakaraka planet in Vedic astrology) however, Saturn's influence is largely neutralized by it being in a pitted degree of Aquarius, so its influence would tend to me largely mitigated, for good or for ill; Mars in the whole sign 12th house, with negative aspects involving Moon and Venus, is (I think) the problematic planet-the one to be aware of and to avoid its - influential implications. For example, 12th house can be the house of self-undoing, Mars there (especially in square with Moon and Venus) warns not to allow anger, stirred by emotions (Moon) or love (Venus), undermine you.

tararoseastrologer

You've got some crazy aspects going on! 2 T-squares, a Cradle, and a Trapeze, wow! Basically this is Dynamism personified, with some challenges thrown in there. So the good thing about all of these aspects going on is that most of the energy is channeled to your Mercury (the planet of communication) and Mars (the planet of action), therefore the best way to channel all those squares is to let of steam either verbally or physically. Good thing you have all those sextiles on top of that because those help with communication as well. In the beginning of your life, you will most likely have trouble knowing what you want in a relationship since your Moon is in opposition with your venus and those are both square to your Mars, so try not to take out all of this physical energy onto your relationships. Mars square Venus will also make you very passionate and creative but may also attract love/hate relationships. Your Venus trine Saturn gives you the steadfastness to move beyond any tiffs you may have with a significant other though as well. You are able to overcome any challenge that comes your way, so you are sure to get far in life. You should watch out for controlling behavior from your Saturn square Pluto aspect though. Your Mercury in opposition to your Neptune and Uranus, will give you highly creative and ingenious ideas but will also keep you from being grounded at times since the opposition to Uranus will only make you productive while inspired and Neptune will have you aiming for only the highest of ideals; scatterbrained is a good word to describe it since inspiration could be sporadic. So yeah my best advice to you is to aim for physical aspirations such as a Sport of some sort and make sure to get some nice mental stimulation in there as well.

Last edited:
tararoseastrologer - catchy name, and a catchy first line - you should totally work in advertising ;)

Thank's for your time!

Dynamite pretty much says it all, though there's certain points in time, on a good day, when it reaches pure hyper action - I find it bombastic, by the way ;)

Here's a thought.. There's good folk, like you, who tell me to get a hobby(or a few) to channel all that energy to a purpose , but did you know, that there's psychos out there, who actually wanna drug such people with tranquillizers of sorts? The very same people who despise illegal drug takers, and take them for junkies.. What do you call a person who, everyday, lives off legal drugs, and can't make a day without 'em?! Such hypocrites should be strung sky-high by their balls!

Back on point, though your advice is sensible and spot-on. I also appreciate your being straight on this, since I'm pretty open myself.

As for the love/hate relationship, it's exactly what my chinese chart said.
What's your take on this? I found it very amusing. According to them, a rooster man is a secretive, sadistic manipulator, with a touch of chauvinism, and prone to suicidal tendencies.. I figure he's the most bad *** in the whole chinese zodiac :) They recommend car racing, or some kind of martial arts to keep my temper in check :)

But any ways, I think that a love/hate relations are more excitable, esp. seduction-wise. You should be able to give your girl all kinds of emotions, or otherwise, you'll bore her to death, and that's just spiteful... That's actually how I picture chauvinism :)

Very much obliged, for you take on this!

doc! I ask for a pro, and here you are, talking in angles! :) Say, how much have you been at it? I aim for a pro level, one day as well, so I figure then, we could angle-talk our brains out :) It's a great thing to know it all at a glance, but don't you just love learning a new thing every once in a while? Especially about yourself, which you've probably known deep inside, or thought about, a while ago, but it being all sudden, throws you a big smile :)

In that way astrology is kind of like your conscience. It's both fascinating, and practical, since sometimes you just gotta push certain things off your mind, and it's good to know, someone keeps the books :)

Any ways, thanks for your pin-point and advice. It's much appreciated!

OnTheCusp

Dear Matt,

You're the reason why I exist. :) I LOVE the insanity and confusion and authenticity that are your posts on this thread. I have a deeply analytical mind, love to probe, and relish in teasing in good faith.

OK--shall we dance?

First, although I skimmed the posts after mine about the website, I have not read them closely nor have I looked at your chart yet.

Things that struck me (and which I recall as I write):

1. A profile pic about of a cartoon lion; something about tempting, provacative, playful, etc.
2. Spookydrifter. Weird compared to upbeat tone of posts so far. Why is he spooky? Why does he drift? What is the relationship between drifting and being spooky AND being a playful lion cub?
3. If a spooky drifter performed I Just Can't Wait to Be King, what would it look/sound like?
4. Would the performance be convincing, or would it feel awkward? Could Scar have easily taken Simba's place in an understudy situation?
5. How old is this kid??? 1993..that's 14 years older than me so 18 or 19.
6. I love his enthusiasm and zeal--jumps right in and asserts a desire to conquer the world on an aggressive yet realistic timeline, deftly preempting criticisms about his age and experience, and THEN demands nothing but the best in terms of "pro's". There's also an element of "come on, old man, let's see what you've got", in a playful way.
7. He is respectful and polite.
8. Perhaps the internet creates a space where he can at least temporarily resolve one of the contradicitons he wants analyzed--perhaps it's one involving Scar and Simba archetypes. Are there dad issues? Of course, there are ALWAYS dad issues. But how big?
8. There is an awkward maneuver in a later message where he soapboxes about pharmacological approaches to ADHD treatment (or some other psychological "disorder").
9. There is another jump to discuss sex during which he reveals unabashedly an "exotic" or provocative viewpoint on women.
10. He's a rooster.

OK....so next I think about those things, and develop some hypotheses I'll want to look at in the chart....

1. He's either finishing high school, in between school and what's next, or has just entered a new phase. So things are in flux. Maybe a leap to an astrology forum is a reaction to a perceived threat to security.
2. If 1 were true then we might predict someone with a high level of intelligence and an ability to introspect would anticipate that someone like me would sense this, and so might ward off scrutiny using misdirection.
3. A chart laden with a ton of oppositions would create an enormous amount of developmental tension (as i write this I remember one person describing a could of patterns), the consequence of which might be related to momentum, not direction, and could manifest as (1) paralysis, (2) overexcitation or (3) a constant swing between the two.
4. The central problem might be one of arousal or stimulation; or more specifically, a history of inability to consistently match arousal to the task at hand (e.g., Simba in this post, iniitially, addressing pro's and sharing intention to join the ranks of the masters vs. Scar via spookydrifter in a "real world" setting).

Then I'd take a step back again and try to use astrology vocabulary to orient me. I'm sensing Sun and Mars (stimulation, if aspected then overstimulation); Sagitarrius (maybe Moon in Sag? Sun in Pisces?) or 9th house or Jupiter giving intensity and life to an internal planet. Spooky would imply Scorpio and 8th house and Pluto, and drifter could mean Aquarius/Uranus and/or heavy concentrations on the Mc/Dc axis.

Then, I'd start to look at the chart...but NOW I have to run. ;-)

I'll be back, as they say.:rightful:

StillOne

Love the energy! I can't help but notice the sensitive Mercury in Cancer that gets the tight opposition from the generational Uranus/Neptune conjunction (which is tight). I'm no pro but I'm thinking this might make you an original and unique thinker. This might also be why you enjoy coming across in a bold (uranus), creative (neptune) manner although tactful enough (cancer) to make sure you're not pushing people away.

You have a quincunx aspect between your Moon and Mercury which shows an adjustment needs to be made to integrate how you feel and the way your mental nature is. There could be confusion here as to understanding how you feel sometimes.

Moon Quincunx (Inconjunct) Mercury

You end up confused at times because you read more into communications than are there. It's good to be able to read between the lines - just make sure you are also reading what is on the lines. Your expectations and imagination are assets as soon as you are able to develop a method for expressing your true feelings. Since many of your feelings are hidden from you, self expression becomes a path of self discovery.
courtesy cafeastrology.com

Hell, this is some devious knowledge you got going there, mister. Is it any wonder that people dislike shrinks of all sorts? It's like playing a poker game, without a single lucky hand. They hold such an edge over others, you just gotta appreciate, what a crafty little trick that is.

I look up astrology to find myself and all that stuff, but since there's game for figuring other people, it's time to bet a big hand, and get a nice score.

Thanks for all the look-sees, the more the merrier! ;)

tararoseastrologer

catchy name, and a catchy first line - you should totally work in advertising
I've thought of doing that before, but then again I've thought of doing everything at least at one point or another. Perhaps the reason I'd be good at this is my 1 life path, which might make me good at hooking people with the first line, also good at starting stuff.
Here's a thought.. There's good folk, like you, who tell me to get a hobby(or a few) to channel all that energy to a purpose , but did you know, that there's psychos out there, who actually wanna drug such people with tranquillizers of sorts? The very same people who despise illegal drug takers, and take them for junkies.. What do you call a person who, everyday, lives off legal drugs, and can't make a day without 'em?! Such hypocrites should be strung sky-high by their balls!
I know all too well actually, I was diagnosed with ADD and got prescribed speed pretty much, needless to say I stopped taking it after the first week.
As for the love/hate relationship, it's exactly what my chinese chart said.
What's your take on this? I found it very amusing. According to them, a rooster man is a secretive, sadistic manipulator, with a touch of chauvinism, and prone to suicidal tendencies.. I figure he's the most bad *** in the whole chinese zodiac They recommend car racing, or some kind of martial arts to keep my temper in check
This totally sounds like a rooster I know...
But any ways, I think that a love/hate relations are more excitable, esp. seduction-wise.
Exciting for sure, but healthy not so sure
You should be able to give your girl all kinds of emotions, or otherwise, you'll bore her to death, and that's just spiteful... That's actually how I picture chauvinism
I like your take on this lol. Thanks for the feedback!

JUPITERASC

Here's a thought.. There's good folk, like you, who tell me to get a hobby(or a few) to channel all that energy to a purpose ,

but did you know, that there's psychos out there, who actually wanna drug such people with tranquillizers of sorts?

The very same people who despise illegal drug takers, and take them for junkies..

What do you call a person who, everyday, lives off legal drugs, and can't make a day without 'em?! Such hypocrites should be strung sky-high by their balls!

It seems that 'Fixing behavior with a magic pill' is a widely accepted idea and it is a matter for serious concern that - due to clever marketing/advertising - many do not question how pills with horrendous side-effects can be of any possible value to anyone other than those who yearly make billions of dollars of profits from selling them! more detail at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDlH9sV0lHU&feature=related

I know all too well actually, I was diagnosed with ADD and got prescribed speed pretty much, needless to say I stopped taking it after the first week.

Documentary on psychiatry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qs9TLTvYFs&feature=related :smile: