Draconic Charts...

Andylop

Hi Forum! All my life I've felt like I had a deep connection with the sign of Scorpio... Being a Solar Gemini and Lunar Libran... I must admit it is a bit of a weird sensation... Infact, there are no planets in Scorpio in my natal chart... The only scorpionic thing about my chart is Pluto in the 8th house.

So when I got hands on my Draconic Chart... what I found was very intresting... I found:
Draconic ASC - Scorpio
Draconic Mars - Aries (5th House)
Draconic Pluto - Gemini (8th House)

Many people describe the Draconic as the Chart of the Soul or of the Higher Self... others analyze it as a karmic indicator, since it's concept revolves around the Moon's nodes. (The head and the tail of the Dragon.. ha)

Anyway... this is a link to my Draco Chart... if anyone knows how to interpret it, or has any Experience, please lend me a hand!

Rebel Uranian

Is your Draconic Pluto conjunct your natal Sun?

My Draconic Chart on top of my Natal Chart forms the Star of David, which is the harmonic pattern of sextiles and it is incorrect to call 2 compatible element Grand Trines the Star of David because there are no sextiles so it can't be a harmonic pattern of anything. I definitely relate to having this aspect pattern...

nemesis

I wish I knew myself because Ifind my Draconic chart very interesting.

Every single planet including my asc/houses in my Draconic chart is in the opposite sign of my Natal lol it's crazy.

I'll attach my Draconic and you can see by my Natal (I'll attach that too for easy access)

I can relate to both charts for obvious reasons. I mean opposite signs are basically mirrors of themselves.

I wonder what it means...

Attachments

• drac.jpg
    drac.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 55
  • mychart.jpg
    mychart.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Andylop

REBEL URANIAN:

I got the synastry between both charts, and it kinda looks like a Star of David... but not quite... It looks weird and the star doesn't close at some points... Also, Pluto isn't conjunct my natal Sun, because of an Orb difference... however they are both in Gemini.

Click here for the syanstry!

Last edited:

Andylop

NEMESIS:

haha you're right! Well... the reason why everything is upside down, is because your North Node is at 26 Virgo... almost Libra! So everything get's turned around... because in order to get the Draconic Chart, you must place the North Node at 0 Degrees Aries... and then move the rest of the planets/houses/ASC/MC in the same pattern.

I can relate to you :) in my case everything's upside down too hahaha!

In fact, i've got a diagonal of oppositions in the aspect tables...

NATAL - DRACONIC
SUN opp SUN
MOON opp MOON
MERCURY opp MERCURY
VENUS opp VENUS
MARS opp MARS
JUPITER opp JUPITER
SATURN opp SATURN
PLUTO opp PLUTO
NEPTUNE opp NEPTUNE
URANUS opp URANUS

Last edited:

nemesis

oh I see :pouty: wow huh didn't know that thanks. I had only looked at my Draconic before but that was about it I never delved into it much after that. I'll have to research it a bit more now I am even more curious.

Pimpampoum

Hi Forum! All my life I've felt like I had a deep connection with the sign of Scorpio... Being a Solar Gemini and Lunar Libran... I must admit it is a bit of a weird sensation... Infact, there are no planets in Scorpio in my natal chart... The only scorpionic thing about my chart is Pluto in the 8th house.

So when I got hands on my Draconic Chart... what I found was very intresting... I found:
Draconic ASC - Scorpio
Draconic Mars - Aries (5th House)
Draconic Pluto - Gemini (8th House)

Many people describe the Draconic as the Chart of the Soul or of the Higher Self... others analyze it as a karmic indicator, since it's concept revolves around the Moon's nodes. (The head and the tail of the Dragon.. ha)

Anyway... this is a link to my Draco Chart... if anyone knows how to interpret it, or has any Experience, please lend me a hand!

Hello !! I don’t know if it’s useful to answer to this now, maybe too late but I want to share some thoughts. I am a solar Gemini as well and I always felt a connection to Scorpio too, but even If my sun is in contact to Pluto in all systems, even natal-draconic comparison, u found it too strong to be just that. And i began to investigate, forgetting all scientific «*rules*» about astrology and trying to stick with archetypal interpretations. From an objective point of view, Draconic Rising (pisces) describe my birth and general childhood much much better than natal (Virgo), imaginative, isolation tendencies, talking with «*spirits*», borderline autistic, it’s op. And it works better with anyone. But I was trying to apply draconic charts to people, something was missing. And then, I came across heliocentric sidereal charts and something was weird about, I observed connections. Now I know everything I need to know about heliocentric but I am sticking with descriptions, taking into account parallels and contra-parallels too. I began to see that Aries are often cleanliness maniacs (helio sidereal virgos), Sagittarius are in union with nature, but not in the travel way, cancers on the other hand are really fond of travel (helio s sagittarius), well it’s confusing because it made sense. So Gemini would be Scorpio with that and Scorpio Aries. Again, most Scorpios I know are impulsive, not spiritually driven, physical, sexual yes, but extroverted, well. There’s no moon, so I was trying to find a solution for that. Moon describes early relationship with the mother. I found descriptions of all the «*moons*» i have, natal Aquarius, Sidereal Capricorn, draconic Leo, Helio Sagittarius, and Helio S Scorpio. And I read them to my mom without telling which was what, with several descriptions, and I asked her which one described my early childhood and relationship with her best. And Every Time, she picked the Scorpio one. So, I don’t know, I tried to stay out of my feelings and impressions for that, and maybe I am talking non-sense, but here’s that and I would like to know if maybe you can relate to that, or try to check this, it’s just something I tried to explore cause I am not satisfied with only tropical geocentric. So here’s that.
Thank you for your attention

192enoch

Hello !! I don’t know if it’s useful to answer to this now, maybe too late but I want to share some thoughts. I am a solar Gemini as well and I always felt a connection to Scorpio too, but even If my sun is in contact to Pluto in all systems, even natal-draconic comparison, u found it too strong to be just that. And i began to investigate, forgetting all scientific «*rules*» about astrology and trying to stick with archetypal interpretations. From an objective point of view, Draconic Rising (pisces) describe my birth and general childhood much much better than natal (Virgo), imaginative, isolation tendencies, talking with «*spirits*», borderline autistic, it’s op. And it works better with anyone. But I was trying to apply draconic charts to people, something was missing. And then, I came across heliocentric sidereal charts and something was weird about, I observed connections. Now I know everything I need to know about heliocentric but I am sticking with descriptions, taking into account parallels and contra-parallels too. I began to see that Aries are often cleanliness maniacs (helio sidereal virgos), Sagittarius are in union with nature, but not in the travel way, cancers on the other hand are really fond of travel (helio s sagittarius), well it’s confusing because it made sense. So Gemini would be Scorpio with that and Scorpio Aries. Again, most Scorpios I know are impulsive, not spiritually driven, physical, sexual yes, but extroverted, well. There’s no moon, so I was trying to find a solution for that. Moon describes early relationship with the mother. I found descriptions of all the «*moons*» i have, natal Aquarius, Sidereal Capricorn, draconic Leo, Helio Sagittarius, and Helio S Scorpio. And I read them to my mom without telling which was what, with several descriptions, and I asked her which one described my early childhood and relationship with her best. And Every Time, she picked the Scorpio one. So, I don’t know, I tried to stay out of my feelings and impressions for that, and maybe I am talking non-sense, but here’s that and I would like to know if maybe you can relate to that, or try to check this, it’s just something I tried to explore cause I am not satisfied with only tropical geocentric. So here’s that.
Thank you for your attention

Natal pluto in the 8the house is VERY scorpion in and of itself!