is it over for good now

Pb92

Background: starting seeing my co worker , but it seems to have fizzled out

Question : is it over for good?, also any additional info is there someone else/ how does he feel about me now ?

What I think : its over and yes things are moving along with someone else

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_event.41803.176526.png
    astro_w2gw_event.41803.176526.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 71

IleneK

Premium Member
Yes, it appears to be about over. Things are not good between the two of you from his /Merc's viewpoint; he does not receive you well. He as Sun also receives you/Jup poorly.

As soon as you/Jup move into Pisces [which is very soon], your feelings will align with his feelings toward you.

I don't see anyone else. With you/Jup being in your 12th, it suggests this ending is connected with self-undoing.

Pb92

Yes, it appears to be about over. Things are not good between the two of you from his /Merc's viewpoint; he does not receive you well. He as Sun also receives you/Jup poorly.

As soon as you/Jup move into Pisces [which is very soon], your feelings will align with his feelings toward you.

I don't see anyone else. With you/Jup being in your 12th, it suggests this ending is connected with self-undoing.

Thanks Ilene , any chance we can be friends?

ElenaJ

Your question is a little confusing.
We are talking about two persons here?
One is a co-worker, the other is who? Also a co-worker?

IleneK

Premium Member
Your question is a little confusing.
We are talking about two persons here?
One is a co-worker, the other is who? Also a co-worker?

I believer there is one person, a co-worker, with whom OP became close.

It does not appear to have worked out as OP hoped, so OP wants to know if they might be friends.

ElenaJ

So the "someone else" is another woman he might be seeing.
Which is probably irrelevant isn't it, if he isn't interested in the querent?

He as mercury is in your 11th house, and approaches a sextile to your co-ruler Neptune on the ascendent, so he should be open to being friends. Just friends.
The other co-ruler is Jupiter, as Ilene wrote in your 12th house of self undoing, hidden motives. Moon is separating from an opposition to this Jupiter, so this is why the situation is moving on, away from you.
Moon is appropriately in your 6th house of the work place, and approaches a trine to sun, ruler of the 6th. So being just friends is actually something positive for you and your reputation (sun in 10th).
When moon squares mars in his 3rd, try to avoid arguing with him.
Mars is in Jupiter's sign, so this repeats the Thieme of moon separating from you in your 12th.
Mercury in Capricorn approaching a conjunction with pluto is work-minded and concentrating on earnings, not love!

Pb92

But why would I stay friends with someone who keeps hurting me and rejecting ?

that makes no sense reject those who reject you else your self esteem is *******....

unfortunately I will see him again at work I will harshly tell him not to speak to me ever again