Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

I practically feel the same,and that is hugely related to how I need to connect with others(NN in 7th),because I tend to be self-reliable.

Hey yeah, having the NN in 7th I’ve read from a post on his forum actually, that there is a battle going on inside your head! War-weary from a past-life perhaps? But this constant battle can spill out and effect your relationships and the way you communicate (Gem) with other people.

Btw, a lot of information says that SN in 1st can be a bit selfish and self-involved and for sure, it’s good to keep that in check, but really there is nothing wrong with spending half of your life by yourself or figuring yourself out.

It’s like how spiders have learnt to retreat and disappear when they need to escape before they build their beautiful web and venture out again, it’s a tactical retreat, like a warrior who has spent a lifetime fighting would want to do. You need a sense of self to heal and now this lifetime is saying ‘come back out into the open when you are ready and rediscover people.’

I can imagine with SN in Sagittarius that your sense of self is all over the place, a bit lost.

Forgotten Warrior

Hey yeah, having the NN in 7th I’ve read from a post on his forum actually, that there is a battle going on inside your head! War-weary from a past-life perhaps? But this constant battle can spill out and effect your relationships and the way you communicate (Gem) with other people.

Btw, a lot of information says that SN in 1st can be a bit selfish and self-involved and for sure, it’s good to keep that in check, but really there is nothing wrong with spending half of your life by yourself or figuring yourself out.

It’s like how spiders have learnt to retreat and disappear when they need to escape before they build their beautiful web and venture out again, it’s a tactical retreat, like a warrior who has spent a lifetime fighting would want to do. You need a sense of self to heal and now this lifetime is saying ‘come back out into the open when you are ready and rediscover people.’

I can imagine with SN in Sagittarius that your sense of self is all over the place, a bit lost.

Yes,you nailed it.I was always self-reliant,and I wanted to better connect with people,but I failed most of the time...
I never had a past-life reading,so I can't tell what my past-life was.

david starling

I can also relate to that,even though I don't have a Yod...

Probably because you know Mercury in Pisces doesn't like being harnessed to one particular train of thought.
A Yod's supposed to make you do something you probably wouldn't stick with if you weren't being internally pushed to do it. When I first discovered the tropical Ages, and saw that all of those great minds had been going around and around for nearly half a Century, futilely debating the start-date for the sidereal Ages with no attempt to apply the Ages concept to the tropical zodiac, I was depressed and disappointed. I had that "why me" feeling they say is associated with Yods.

Forgotten Warrior

Probably because you know Mercury in Pisces doesn't like being harnessed to one particular train of thought.
Yes,indeed...
A Yod's supposed to make you do something you probably wouldn't stick with if you weren't being internally pushed to do it. When I first discovered the tropical Ages, and saw that all of those great minds had been going around and around for nearly half a Century, futilely debating the start-date for the sidereal Ages with no attempt to apply the Ages concept to the tropical zodiac, I was depressed and disappointed. I had that "why me" feeling they say is associated with Yods.
I know that feeling when I have a different opinion than others...

Ukpoohbear

Yes,you nailed it.I was always self-reliant,and I wanted to better connect with people,but I failed most of the time...
I never had a past-life reading,so I can't tell what my past-life was.

Well perhaps I took the warrior analogy too far but it’s certainly relevant for the feeling of a constant battle inside your head with the 1-7 NN axis. When it comes to learning about spiritual matters I would always recommend following your own intuition and clues you receive but I do think fixed stars can indicate past lives, although I haven’t memorised where they are to be able to do that for you.

Ukpoohbear

Great explanation of a yod because they’re so hard to understand! I think mine is pretty much about my spiritual path and just increasing that and following a path of universal love and non judgement, which is kinda hard but it’s really nice when you see people appreciate your efforts.

I think I’ve been religious in the ‘past’ but there was a sense of using it for self-preservation purposes and not loving humanity as much as I loved myself, neglecting people while preaching to the world etc

david starling

Great explanation of a yod because they’re so hard to understand! I think mine is pretty much about my spiritual path and just increasing that and following a path of universal love and non judgement, which is kinda hard but it’s really nice when you see people appreciate your efforts.

I think I’ve been religious in the ‘past’ but there was a sense of using it for self-preservation purposes and not loving humanity as much as I loved myself, neglecting people while preaching to the world etc

What's your Yod again? I think I saw it, but I'm not remembering.

Forgotten Warrior

Well perhaps I took the warrior analogy too far but it’s certainly relevant for the feeling of a constant battle inside your head with the 1-7 NN axis. When it comes to learning about spiritual matters I would always recommend following your own intuition and clues you receive but I do think fixed stars can indicate past lives, although I haven’t memorised where they are to be able to do that for you.

Yes,there is indeed a constant battle inside my head...
I'm trying to follow it...

Ukpoohbear

What's your Yod again? I think I saw it, but I'm not remembering.

Someone recommended to me that the slowest moving planet should be the apex and the sextile of the other two planets faster, they read from Bill Tierney. So if that’s true I have 1 yod with Pluto as the apex and that for me would be about forming my own beliefs about myself and this will transform my confidence, but I like the one that has Mars as the apex pointing to the top of my chart and that’s the one that points to becoming a leader or trail blazer in spiritual matters. I think the Pluto as the apex yod would probably be only visible inwardly to myself, possibly about transforming the cruel pattens of always scapegoating somebody in order to keep up a pretence of being ok, so I have been chosen (sigh) to carry the ancestral load in order to break the patterns of abuse that’s harmed my ancestors and will continue to harm future generations unless it stops with me.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Yes,there is indeed a constant battle inside my head...
I'm trying to follow it...

Did you know? Eckhart Tolle recommends to not follow the thoughts inside your head and to try separate yourself from them because ‘you are not your mind.’ Although, don’t be disheartened when your thoughts continue to carry you, but start with the belief that they don’t own you. I have only managed it sporadically, and it’s such a relief to have the thoughts quiet down but I’m not sure if it’s 100% possible to separate yourself from them completely,but perhaps it is.

david starling

Did you know? Eckhart Tolle recommends to not follow the thoughts inside your head and to try separate yourself from them because ‘you are not your mind.’ Although, don’t be disheartened when your thoughts continue to carry you, but start with the belief that they don’t own you. I have only managed it sporadically, and it’s such a relief to have the thoughts quiet down but I’m not sure if it’s 100% possible to separate yourself from them completely,but perhaps it is.

There's irony there. Recommending a thought not to follow thoughts.

Ukpoohbear

There's irony there. Recommending a thought not to follow thoughts.

That’s so true :lol: I wonder if Eckhart Tolle manages to be at peace all the time. Plus, his transformation happened suddenly and stayed, I think he said the feeling of Satori )he didn’t use that word) lasted 1 or 2 years but a part of it always remained. I’ve always wondered if that’s practically possible.

Ukpoohbear

My friend Janne who joined here who has also experienced Satori said it didn’t manage to stay with him either because the stresses of real-life soon took over.