Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 04-18-2013, 08:23 AM

Fearless & bravery...

Indicators of fearless & bravery, I feel fearless and Im usually calm under pressure, are there any indicators of being fearless also I feel as if im a natural fighter and born warrior, any indicators of such things in my chart?

Sun Virgo 15.10 Ascendant Taurus 10.36
Moon Scorpio 3.12 II Gemini 10.02
Mercury Virgo 17.23 III Cancer 0.42
Venus Scorpio 0.36 IV Cancer 20.07
Mars Capricorn 16.06 V Leo 13.07
Jupiter Pisces 18.14 R VI Virgo 17.11
Saturn Sagittarius 3.53 VII Scorpio 10.36
Uranus Sagittarius 18.25 VIII Sagittarius 10.02
Neptune Capricorn 3.04 R IX Capricorn 0.42
Pluto Scorpio 5.22 Midheaven Capricorn 20.07
Lilith Gemini 21.33 XI Aquarius 13.07
Asc node Aries 21.09 XII Pisces

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Mercury 2.12 842
Sun Trine Mars 0.56 184
Sun Opposition Jupiter 3.04 -297
Sun Square Uranus 3.14 -60
Sun Trine Ascendant 4.34 43
Sun Trine Midheaven 4.56 38
Moon Conjunction Venus 2.36 166
Moon Sextile Neptune 0.08 106
Moon Conjunction Pluto 2.10 235
Moon Opposition Ascendant 7.24 -16
Mercury Trine Mars 1.16 230
Mercury Opposition Jupiter 0.52 -529
Mercury Square Uranus 1.02 -137
Mercury Trine Ascendant 6.46 18
Mercury Trine Midheaven 2.44 79
Venus Sextile Neptune 2.28 48
Venus Conjunction Pluto 4.46 176
Mars Sextile Jupiter 2.08 200
Mars Trine Ascendant 5.30 24
Mars Conjunction Midheaven 4.01 187
Jupiter Square Uranus 0.10 -117
Jupiter Sextile Midheaven 1.52 80
Neptune Sextile Pluto 2.19 38
Neptune Trine Ascendant 7.32 1
Pluto Opposition Ascendant 5.14 -13
2695 -1169 1526

Chiron Gemini 21.45
Ceres Libra 16.14
Pallas Virgo 23.10
Juno Sagittarius 6.19
Vesta Aries 19.20 R
Fortune Aries 0.00
South node Aries 0.00

Last edited by vitas; 04-23-2013 at 05:34 AM.
Unread 04-18-2013, 09:25 AM

Re: Fearless & bravery...

My money is on that Trine between Sun and Mars (Mars been the ruler of Aries 'warrior/masculine' energy. Plus your north node is in Aries. The square between sun and Uranus might also add a defensive and rebellious flare to the personality.

That's just my guess.
Lives in eternity's sun rise."
- William Blake.
Unread 04-18-2013, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarusx View Post
My money is on that Trine between Sun and Mars (Mars been the ruler of Aries 'warrior/masculine' energy. Plus your north node is in Aries. The square between sun and Uranus might also add a defensive and rebellious flare to the personality.

That's just my guess.
Yes but my mars is in capricorn? I agree with the other part but how does being defensive and rebellious adds in courage & bravery or being fearless? Btw, I asked you a question in the other thread I made on masculinity & femininity, I would highly appreciate your input & response..
Unread 04-18-2013, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitas View Post
Yes but my mars is in capricorn? I agree with the other part but how does being defensive and rebellious adds in courage & bravery or being fearless?
Perhaps by been more impulsive, especially with mercury squaring Uranus you may act before you think; which isn't necessarily negative, to be assertive you have to think on your feet, if not it may lead to hesitation through cautiousness. To me bravery and courage is defined by those who can assess a situation and act quickly and effectively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitas View Post
Btw, I asked you a question in the other thread I made on masculinity & femininity, I would highly appreciate your input & response..
Wasn't me you asked.
Lives in eternity's sun rise."
- William Blake.
Unread 04-18-2013, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarusx View Post
Perhaps by been more impulsive, especially with mercury squaring Uranus you may act before you think; which isn't necessarily negative, to be assertive you have to think on your feet, if not it may lead to hesitation through cautiousness. To me bravery and courage is defined by those who can assess a situation and act quickly and effectively.

Wasn't me you asked.
Yes you are correct, sorry about the confusion lol I got confused...
Unread 04-21-2013, 04:32 PM
may28gemini

Mars in 9th can also be fearless (in a rebellious manner) but also impulsive and troublesome.

Many different things can indicate fearlessness.
Unread 04-21-2013, 05:48 PM

I think its Sun trine Mars too, Mars exalted in Capricorn.
Also Virgo in general is calm under pressure, very put together under stress.
Unread 04-21-2013, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by may28gemini View Post
Mars in 9th can also be fearless (in a rebellious manner) but also impulsive and troublesome.

Many different things can indicate fearlessness.
LOl so I'm a natural born warrior? what are other indicators of me being fearless & warrior orientated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erickaf View Post
I think its Sun trine Mars too, Mars exalted in Capricorn.
Also Virgo in general is calm under pressure, very put together under stress.
isn't capricorn suppose to be a feminine planet though?
Unread 04-21-2013, 09:52 PM
may28gemini

You seem very assured of yourself so why are you asking people a question that you already know the answers to?
Unread 04-21-2013, 09:54 PM

Quote:
You seem very assured of yourself so why are you asking people a question that you already know the answers to?
Because I'm new to astrology & I am impressed by what my chart indicates because its 100% accurate, I just wanted to know what the chart indicates, I have aries in the north node, & I'm a professional fighter/athlete. Strange huh? LOL..
Unread 04-21-2013, 10:02 PM
may28gemini

No, I find it quite fitting for Mars in 9th to like fighting.

Nothing really surprises me when it comes to astrology bc there's a lot of stuff going on in a person's chart that can give influence.

Yes, Cap Mars is a "feminine" sign but astrological "masculine" and "feminine" designation is meant to illustrate how energy generally gets expressed. Read up on that and it'll make more sense to you.
Unread 04-21-2013, 10:05 PM

Quote:
No, I find it quite fitting for Mars in 9th to like fighting.

Nothing really surprises me when it comes to astrology bc there's a lot of stuff going on in a person's chart that can give influence.

Yes, Cap Mars is a "feminine" sign but astrological "masculine" and "feminine" designation is meant to illustrate how energy generally gets expressed. Read up on that and it'll make more sense to you.
yes I love fighting & physical fitness lol.. Natural born athlete, I have strong athletic aptitude as well, so my chart indicates strong masculinity? LOl that sounds odd because I've been told I have many feminine energies, but I primarily use MARS..Feels good to kick **** in the ring lol...
Unread 04-21-2013, 10:14 PM
may28gemini

Yup 8/10 planets are feminine and your rising is also feminine. Cap Mars is a very conscious/sober but practical Mars, so tapping into that energy won't be a mystery. Have that placed in an outward house like the 9th then it becomes very apparent.
Unread 04-21-2013, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Yup 8/10 planets are feminine and your rising is also feminine. Cap Mars is a very conscious/sober but practical Mars so tapping into that energy won't be a mystery. Have that placed in an outward house like the 9th then it becomes very apparent.
Yea, I really do hate those feminine aspect, I don't even think I look like a taurus ascendant, most people think I'm leo or scorpio lol I don't act like a typical virgo. I'm very extroverted..
Unread 04-21-2013, 10:20 PM
may28gemini

Most Virgos I've met are extroverted- they need external approval/validation and have a lot nervous energy. I don't get what you mean by "typical" unless it's referring to being naggy and critical.
Unread 04-21-2013, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Most Virgos I've met are extroverted- they need external approval/validation and have a lot nervous energy. I don't get what you mean by "typical" unless it's referring to being naggy and critical.
Typical by shy, timid, nervous & self critical, although I am a perfectionist. & I don't need external approval. Truth is, most virgos that I know are weak passive & feminine...
Unread 04-21-2013, 10:33 PM
may28gemini

I've seen that a lot too. But being extroverted or introverted is not indicative of sociability but shows how one gets their energy. Extroverts get energy by interacting with the external world and one such way is seeking validation. Introverts get energy from within themselves and lose energy when they interact with the external world. One's level of sociability is rooted in mainly self confidence and upbringing.

I'm an introvert but not shy. I'm pretty socially savvy but it is very taxing on me to interact with the world constantly as that really kills my "battery" so I have to be away from others to recharge. A lot of my friends are extroverts but they're shy. They want to be around others but often feel too weird and awkward.

Last edited by may28gemini; 04-21-2013 at 10:36 PM.
Unread 04-21-2013, 10:36 PM

Quote:
I've seen that a lot too. But being extroverted or introverted is not indicative of sociability but shows how one gets their energy. Extroverts get energy by interacting with the external world and one such way is seeking validation. Introverts get energy from within themselves and lose energy when they interact with the external world. One's level of sociability is rooted in mainly self confidence and upbringing.

I'm an introvert but not shy. I'm pretty socially savvy but it is very taxing on me to interact with the world constantly as that really kills my "battery" so I have to be away from others to recharge.
Leaders by nature have to be extroverted & social, it's part of the game. Also anyone in the medias eyes has to sustain a level of public image & sociability. Betas & omegas are introverted, they fear expressing themselves, they aren't alpha & they aren't strong. Social intelligence is crucial to success, it's very difficult for someone who's popular to remain introverted etc.. Especially for athletes, movie stars & musicians. [took out trolling comments - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 04-22-2013 at 07:13 PM.
Unread 04-21-2013, 10:50 PM
may28gemini

[took out response to trolling comments - Moderator] There's plenty of "leaders" and "alphas" who are introverted. You just don't know it because being an introvert or extrovert has nothing to do with sociability/social skills- it's connected to energy source. Confidence isn't monopolized by extroverts because they need external feedback to gain energy. Extroverts often act loud because people often misunderstand and mistaken confidence with cockiness. Because extroverts gain energy through the external world, they seek validation through outward displays of confidence but may not be really confident. Confidence isn't out there, it has to be self-rooted. Introverts are self-rooted people.

I am a social butterfly but I still find it taxing to interact with others.

If you have difficulty grasping these concepts, I'm going to exit this thread.

Last edited by wilsontc; 04-22-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Tags
bravery, fearless