Is this relationship over??

babs

Hello,

The question is whether this relationship with this guy of 4 years is over. First, Moon is Void of Course I believe at 8 degrees Scorpio. Means: no.

Second, the asc at a late degree, suggesting I know the answer. Since I feel like its over, again... thinking no.

Third, since the question was is it over, the two signifactors apply.... confiming the question.... again no.

Can anyone take a look and comment on my attempt at it and possibly add some insight of their own.

Thanks,

Babs

Attachments

• astro_2gw_232_is_this_relationship_over_hr.54672.12504 (1).gif
    astro_2gw_232_is_this_relationship_over_hr.54672.12504 (1).gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 30

SagiCap

Hi,

Not really following your train of thought here. If the two signifactors apply, then the answer is yes. If you feel like it's over and it's late degree, with your reasoning, then the answer is yes. If you the Moon is VOC, then the answer is "nothing will come of the question/matter" or "nothing to worry about".

The question is whether this relationship with this guy of 4 years is over. First, Moon is Void of Course I believe at 8 degrees Scorpio. Means: no.

Second, the asc at a late degree, suggesting I know the answer. Since I feel like its over, again... thinking no.

Third, since the question was is it over, the two signifactors apply.... confiming the question.... again no.

Can anyone take a look and comment on my attempt at it and possibly add some insight of their own.

Thanks,

Babs

babs

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. Now that I think about it, I should have asked the question differently.

I know now that the relationship is in a undefined gray area but I have a feeling at one point (could be days weeks, whatever) he will try to get back together again.

The fact that the signifactors apply in a harmonious aspect could mean that the relationship continues. The difference in degrees is 10 maybe 10 weeks.

Also, our signifactors are in my 5th and 7th (important houses for relationship issues) Also my ruler of 7th is in my 5th the house of romance and his 7th ruler is in my 7th house.

Serendipity

In the chart Venus is applying to Mars, however (aside from Venus needing to change signs to perfect the aspect) there would be interference from the Sun who will get to mars first. Moon being void also means no action in the future. Moon is also in fall and is separating from mars..

Anachiel

I just wanted to add a few thought here.

The ASC is late, meaning the situation is progressed to a point of change.

The Moon is void, as SagCap said above, meaning there is nothing more that can happen here. There is nothing more to be done or that can be done in relation to the question. The activity has exhausted itself or there is no connection that can be made at this time.

However, the Sun, in the 7th becomes a co-significator for the quesited. The Sun is at 0 degrees. This is/has been allowed as an aspect because it is at that 0 degrees; a sort of neither-zone of one sign and the other. [If you want to torture me I can find the reference from the specific astrologer...really. :p ] Anyway, the Moon (symbolically) can be allowed to conjoin the Sun in this case.

Venus and Mars cannot connect here in an allowable traditional aspect. Venus has to change signs, as Serendipity mentioned. Just mentioning it here again for clarity.

So, it looks like the relationship in it's present form is over, for now. But, there will be a future contact under new and different circumstances. The other person may be in the process of some sort of move or major change in their lives (probably work related-Sun rules their 10th) as signified by the co-significator, the Sun, recently changing signs, which is affecting the relationship.

So, the relationship, in it's present form, is over, but holds hope of a future connection.

Blessings,

Anachiel

babs

Thanks Anachiel,

I feel all you said was true. Now for the time being it seems over, but I have a strong feeling he will come back like he always does. I only want to rekindle if it will be a serious relationship because I love him but am unsure and confused of his feelings and intentions for me.

Thanks,

Babs