Will I see J in Sept?

babs

Hello,

After a busy summer season, things are winding down. I was wondering if I would finally see this guy this month (September).

Given Im Saturn (Cap) and he is Moon (Cancer), we are applying with a very close conjunction. Im hoping this is a yes.

But since its in a cadent house, I hope that won't mean too much timewise.

Both signs are in Libra, which I think (if Im not mistaken) Saturn is exalt and Moon just showing face. This could mean that I wish this to happen more than he does (which is true, lol)

Also, he is applying to Mars while I am separting from MArs, and MArs is in the 7th house.

I hope I sort of got it right, but would appreciate any feedback.

Optimistically, YES????

Babs

Attachments

• horary.gif
    horary.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 39

Neptune Rising

Hi

I think this is a 'yes' and quite quickly after the chart was cast too. Angles cardinal and moon/Saturn. 3 days, or 3 weeks perhaps. I would have thought he likes you more, Moon in Saturn's exhaltation. Not sure what that Mars square Saturn was, something frustrating you, to do with work or another person, a male? Actions blocked? That is past now though.

Moon however square Ascendant/Descendant, could show some difficulties getting together.

Keep us posted! :)

tikana

looks like yes .. 3-4 weeks
moon perfects with saturn before mars has anythign to say
plus you are saturn he is moon... he is coming to you

T

babs

Hello Neptune and Tikana!!!

Thanks for the replies...

Just a quick update...

The question was asked 31/8 and I had gone to see him (he lives on the island and I am on the mainland) on Saturday the 3rd which was exactly 3 days after the question asked... Moon and Saturn was very conjunct by 3 degrees.

So yes, it did happen, I did see him and the time frame was 3 days instead of 3 weeks like I had thought.

I thought I was more into him, but Neptune you might be right. He did act differently showing more interest than before. I have been on and off with this guy for a while so I've learned to keep cool and not get too excited. After all I am a Taurus and he is a Gemini. I have become accustom to his ever-so-changing moods.

I did have frustrations, mostly due to work, bc we do indirectly work together. The difficulties getting together were that we are far distance wise and both have crazy busy schedules that don't make it convenient.

Either way I hope this relationship continues to get better :)

Thanks,

Babs

babs

Oh yes, forgot to mention that since his Moon was in exalt... showing he had more interest... He was the one that invited me to come visit. Basically insisted. That conversation took place the day before, so 2 days after the question asked.

But in terms of timing, don't the houses the significators are in have say over that. Since both were in cadent, I thought maybe 3 weeks.

Babs