Should i stop Intuitive Readings during Nights ?

Virinchi

sometimes when astrology doesnt show me path, like when someone doesnt have enough data to cast a chart, i either use horary or i myself pick some random number and cast a chart.

If i dont find an answer in that too, i just pick a book and randomly open a page and read it.
100% times pages in book gave me right direction

But few days back i lost sleep and had violent dreams.
i used to constantly wake up at midnight and early mornings.

A lady whom i know is highly intuitive and does tarot readings.
i discussed my problem with her and she asked me to stop doing readings after sunset.
she said my souls have now started feeding on me whenever i deal with problems related to them or their related people.

i followed her advice and had good sleep for few days

later i was just few requests at night time and happened to read few charts.
i again lost sleep. !!

whats the connection ?

flea

Virinchi,

i am not saying I am correct...but nighttime is the feminine time....you come into yourself...the energies are inflowing rather than outflowing, so it is a time to be with yourself so you can expand your mind body, stretch it out. If you are thinking about other people then their energy interferes with the natural process of recovery. Daytime the energy is outflowing which is the time to look at other peoples issues.

We all need to have time to come back and centre, cleanse and renew.

My thoughts and feelings
Flea

Neptune Rising

Puzzling that, do you meditate? I am often 'in the clouds' but I find meditation helps ground me immensley. I dont know much about soul attacks but I imagine if you are grounded, you are somehow protecting your aura from intrusions from any outside influences.

Why stop before sunset? Do these souls only come out after sunset? Where do they come from and why are they with you now? Have you always done readings before as well as after sunet? If I was to follow these rules here in the UK, I would never do any readings whatsoever from October through to March (british winter time/daylight saving) as I have had office jobs in the past from 9am to 5pm, only having a chance to do any readings, tarot or astrology, after work when the sun's already set.

Virinchi

well.. i used to meditate few months back
i had lots of disturbances then and even now

day time i harldy find time to look at astro sites and emails, so was trying to read them at night
i observed that if i dont use my computer atleast for 1 hr before sleep, i tend to sleep well

she told me to quit readings at night after i explained her a strange dream 4 months back.

i saw few orange color glowing bulbs flying in air around me. then i saw a bigger glowing bulb like structure emerging from me.
a giant person was explaining me that those are souls that feed on my soul

Neptune Rising

Thanks Virinchi for your explaination.

Thats interesting your dream told you what those orange bulbs were. What Flea said about night time being ying, and your description of those bulbs feeding off your soul reminds me of the cleansing rituals I've been taught to use after doing any type of energy work, this helps prevent me picking up on the energies around me. You may need to try some cleansing and grounding rituals before and after readings, a simple one I do after doing Reiki for someone is to just 'brush' the energy off my hands, or wash them with running water, or I carry a grounding crystal like Hematite.

Thats some great advice about computer work too, I need to take this myself, switch off at least one hour before bed!

I hope you can restore the balance again :smile:

Virinchi

ohh thanks for reminding me about reiki
i'm a level-1 reiki master but i forgot practicing it almost

how to clean after readings and before sleep

waybread

virinchi, I tend to take a much more grounded, down-to-earth approach to such issues.

I participated in an ongoing dream workshop a while back, led by someone with a doctorate in counseling and a diploma in Jungian psychology. She said:

1. There are no external, objective meanings of dream symbolism. The key is to ask, "what do these symbols mean to me?"

2. Another question to aid dream interpretation is, "Where do I see these meanings in my everyday, waking life?"

Nightmares tell you what you fear. It doesn't necessarily mean that one's fears have an objective reality. Apparently, you are afraid of disincarnate souls feeding off you in a negative way, but if I read your "lightbulb" dream without seeing your interpretation of it, it would seem like a beautiful dream to me! It would seem that you have a lot of strong and radiant energy to give off to other people.

You also have to think of your underlying concept of the universe. Can "souls" have some kind of objective meaning that is harmful? Not in most religious traditions, which describe souls as a kind of divine spark or emanation. What kind of a God would create souls intended to harm you?

Beyond that, there is no harm in using "aids" in chart interpretation. But it may be you are overstimulating your brain at a time when you should be calming it down. Maybe read something soothing and inspirational before you turn out the light.

When all else fails, look for calming, practical solutions.

being attuned to Reiki will open up your psychic curcuitary, you must remember to ground yourself. All meditating will open you up even further to discarnate spirits. When I first started doing this I was psychically attacked twice. Regularly waking in the night to the psychic bell - a warning of attack, sounded just like my front door bell, which would make me jump bolt upright and go to the bedroom window or even front door--

The unaware are easy prey for lost and confused people on the astral planes. I don't believe souls can 'leach' or steal your energy though. Practise putting huge golden dinner planet in front of solar plexus for protection and visualising yourself sat on a chair inside a pyramid to should help

HeyPlayGirl

A lady whom i know is highly intuitive and does tarot readings.
i discussed my problem with her and she asked me to stop doing readings after sunset.
she said my souls have now started feeding on me whenever i deal with problems related to them or their related people.
hi virinchi,
many members of my family do card readings and intuitive readings for people, and one thing they have always told me is that it can be very dangerous. (i dont know how true this is but it scared me enough to stop learning how to read cards when i was younger!)

i have an aunt who is an amazing spanish deck reader but she only does it off and on because sometimes after she does the readings she sees spirits in her home that bother her. now i have been to many readers and they all say to do any kind of future predicting you need to have A LOT of protection (i'm sure you already know that!!) so perhaps praying for protection before the night readings and after as well, and maybe even doing an incense cleansing afterwards will help your night readings. :lol:
my mom will get a small dish and put frankincense powder incense with some herbs and self burning coal and walk around her entire home praying quietly. it always clears the spirits out for a few weeks.
If i dont find an answer in that too, i just pick a book and randomly open a page and read it.
100% times pages in book gave me right direction.
OMG! when i was younger i would do that too!! i would randomly pick a page or i would get my radio and turn the knob with my eyes closed and then turn the radio on to get an answer! wow i think i will try it again now!!

oh and btw i have violent dreams every night! should i be scared? i always thought it was just my moon in 8th opp nep and sun sq nep acting up :tongue:

anyway good luck virinchi!

Last edited:

Virinchi

few nights after i did readings, i burned camphor and some incense and had better sleep
but anyway should avoid this night work