Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 05-12-2020, 01:58 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 884
Re: Does he want marry me?

Yes he wants to. Moon is in Saturn's rulership. part of marriage is in aquarius. Hence dispositor is Saturn, too.

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 05-12-2020, 02:05 PM
Kholod Kholod is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Moon and sun approaching a trine are a very positive sign, especially with sun near Part of Fortune and in good aspect with both ascendent and descendent.
Moon on the ascendent shows that he does really care for you.
Ameliaastrology already pointed out mars in your 2nd house, it rules the midheaven, and the 3rd of communications but also your siblings. Do you have any brothers who might put financial pressure on him?
Pluto on ascendent, with moon approaching a conjunction, is a good sign in that Pluto is co-significator of the 10th house.
You as Saturn are retrograde, thinking things over, but in a strong position by sign, and once you change signs you will still be strong.
However, unpredictable Uranus is sitting on the cusp of the 4th of end of matters. This is also the family. Keep on eye on how this develops.
This is also great explanation. Do you think uranus represents his family or mine?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 05-12-2020, 02:50 PM
Kholod Kholod is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
Yes he wants to. Moon is in Saturn's rulership. part of marriage is in aquarius. Hence dispositor is Saturn, too.
Yes I feel it although he didn't talk about it.. I think he has some thing prevent him or maybe me who symbolize saturn prevent him from speaking or taking action? Really I can't understand it
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 05-12-2020, 03:02 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,696
Re: Does he want marry me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kholod View Post
This is also great explanation. Do you think uranus represents his family or mine?
Actually, Uranus is co-ruler of Aquarius, which rules the 2nd of your money and self esteem.
Positioned at the end of the matter, it is sudden and unexpected.
It might just be you, yourself, that unexpectedly throws away the idea.
Unpredictable is also unforeseeable, otherwise it would be predictable.
But it will be when you're not expecting it.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 05-12-2020, 03:16 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,400
Re: Does he want marry me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kholod View Post
I hope that thankyou
i didnt say you will marry him though.. because you never asked ..will he marry me?
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 05-12-2020, 03:19 PM
Kholod Kholod is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
i didnt say you will marry him though.. because you never asked ..will he marry me?
So the Answer only for his intention..
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 05-13-2020, 04:39 AM
Sweet2020 Sweet2020 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kholod View Post
So the Answer only for his intention..
Girl, look at your question "does he want..." Willing to marry is one thing if it will happen that's another question. Be clear what you really want to know to cast a chart, some members will only answer yes or no regarding your question and there are others go beyond the question, so don't mix things.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet2020 For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (05-13-2020), kalinka (05-13-2020)
  #33  
Unread 05-13-2020, 09:13 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,696
Re: Does he want marry me?

This is a very good point sweet2020
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 05-13-2020, 09:41 AM
Kholod Kholod is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet2020 View Post
Girl, look at your question "does he want..." Willing to marry is one thing if it will happen that's another question. Be clear what you really want to know to cast a chart, some members will only answer yes or no regarding your question and there are others go beyond the question, so don't mix things.
Yes right what I was asking about willing to marry. So shall I make another chart to know if it will happen?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 05-13-2020, 10:04 AM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 884
Re: Does he want marry me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kholod View Post
Yes right what I was asking about willing to marry. So shall I make another chart to know if it will happen?
not needed. It's seen in the chart that you will marry, with some delay. But I'm not sure if it's him. Since Saturn and Venus both are/turn retrograde. Is there some other guy from the past maybe, who comes into question?

Last edited by kalinka; 05-13-2020 at 10:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 05-13-2020, 10:48 AM
Kholod Kholod is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
not needed. It's seen in the chart that you will marry, with some delay. But I'm not sure if it's him. Since Saturn and Venus both are/turn retrograde. Is there some other guy from the past maybe, who comes into question?
No only this guy.. This guy left me for 3months and he came back again now.. Actually before one year I talked to him about marriage but he refused and apologized.now he cameback again and he is trying to make some connection between us

Last edited by Kholod; 05-13-2020 at 10:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 05-13-2020, 04:01 PM
Student of Astrology Student of Astrology is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 141
Re: Does he want marry me?

Dear Kholod

Does he (5th house amore' Mercury', Pleiades lord Venus on the 5th house) want to marry (count to his 7th house objective, lord Jupiter, me, is Saturn?

Chart is radical Jupiter is the hour, rises.

His lord is Venus/Mercury. Co/Lord Moon makes quite a few trines, a positive yes.

Mercury (him) will trine Saturn, entering the house of affection-romance, Your co lord Moon (question) TOL from the 12th (clandestine-Moon-she is more so on the personal Ascendant-you give him an ultimatum or tell him of your ultimate goals with him-no man wishes to hear an ultimatum for marriage, and is sad about it? Pleiades on the 5th H.C.)..= worry, showing your doubt (reticence-hesitancy, not fear but much concern), she will conj. Ascendant, TOL/'translate the light' to Pluto, & then to Jupiter {his objective 7th house} to marry, and eventually engages conjunction energies with Saturn, you. Saturn in Aquarius sign means you set new ground rules to establish your hopes, goals, wishes, planning of that which you want with the man in your affections least he will not commit. He is sad you have broken up before, is sorry, Pleiades on the 5th house (children), does he not wish for children, or is there a secret sorrow he has broken his 'relationship' with you in the past? He is ready now, his Mercury is at the jumping off point 29th degree ready to engage in all the trimmings that marriage agrees to..(possibly sad to leave his bachelor hood behind?) Mercury loves to be, ready to arrange, think positively and plan for the future of a family life, Mercurial, he is thinking it will be positive as an outcome.

His agreement to marry is to count to his 7th house (marriage agreement) objective Jupiter, Moon will eventually conj. with Jupiter. I think there will be some movement of family life, and changes will occur he is worried about, leaving a prior existence, or something he has to leave in the past to enter into the future to change, to achieve success, he doesn't really wish to let go of..does he take care of one of his family members, mostly by himself-his Mother?

My answer is a positive yes

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Last edited by Student of Astrology; 05-13-2020 at 04:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 05-13-2020, 07:42 PM
Kholod Kholod is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Student of Astrology View Post
Dear Kholod

Does he (5th house amore' Mercury', Pleiades lord Venus on the 5th house) want to marry (count to his 7th house objective, lord Jupiter, me, is Saturn?

Chart is radical Jupiter is the hour, rises.

His lord is Venus/Mercury. Co/Lord Moon makes quite a few trines, a positive yes.

Mercury (him) will trine Saturn, entering the house of affection-romance, Your co lord Moon (question) TOL from the 12th (clandestine-Moon-she is more so on the personal Ascendant-you give him an ultimatum or tell him of your ultimate goals with him-no man wishes to hear an ultimatum for marriage, and is sad about it? Pleiades on the 5th H.C.)..= worry, showing your doubt (reticence-hesitancy, not fear but much concern), she will conj. Ascendant, TOL/'translate the light' to Pluto, & then to Jupiter {his objective 7th house} to marry, and eventually engages conjunction energies with Saturn, you. Saturn in Aquarius sign means you set new ground rules to establish your hopes, goals, wishes, planning of that which you want with the man in your affections least he will not commit. He is sad you have broken up before, is sorry, Pleiades on the 5th house (children), does he not wish for children, or is there a secret sorrow he has broken his 'relationship' with you in the past? He is ready now, his Mercury is at the jumping off point 29th degree ready to engage in all the trimmings that marriage agrees to..(possibly sad to leave his bachelor hood behind?) Mercury loves to be, ready to arrange, think positively and plan for the future of a family life, Mercurial, he is thinking it will be positive as an outcome.

His agreement to marry is to count to his 7th house (marriage agreement) objective Jupiter, Moon will eventually conj. with Jupiter. I think there will be some movement of family life, and changes will occur he is worried about, leaving a prior existence, or something he has to leave in the past to enter into the future to change, to achieve success, he doesn't really wish to let go of..does he take care of one of his family members, mostly by himself-his Mother?

My answer is a positive yes

Sincerely
Student of Astrology
Thank You Student of Astrology for this interpretation..the problem is that he didn't speak yet about marriage and I can't ask him again I don't want make any pressure on him. . Yes Iam afraid and worry that he leaves me again or refuse again.. Since What I have read before that retro venus will bring people from the past and they will go again after this retro end this is why Iam very discreet with him
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 05-14-2020, 04:09 AM
Kholod Kholod is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Student of Astrology View Post
Dear Kholod

Does he (5th house amore' Mercury', Pleiades lord Venus on the 5th house) want to marry (count to his 7th house objective, lord Jupiter, me, is Saturn?

Chart is radical Jupiter is the hour, rises.

His lord is Venus/Mercury. Co/Lord Moon makes quite a few trines, a positive yes.

Mercury (him) will trine Saturn, entering the house of affection-romance, Your co lord Moon (question) TOL from the 12th (clandestine-Moon-she is more so on the personal Ascendant-you give him an ultimatum or tell him of your ultimate goals with him-no man wishes to hear an ultimatum for marriage, and is sad about it? Pleiades on the 5th H.C.)..= worry, showing your doubt (reticence-hesitancy, not fear but much concern), she will conj. Ascendant, TOL/'translate the light' to Pluto, & then to Jupiter {his objective 7th house} to marry, and eventually engages conjunction energies with Saturn, you. Saturn in Aquarius sign means you set new ground rules to establish your hopes, goals, wishes, planning of that which you want with the man in your affections least he will not commit. He is sad you have broken up before, is sorry, Pleiades on the 5th house (children), does he not wish for children, or is there a secret sorrow he has broken his 'relationship' with you in the past? He is ready now, his Mercury is at the jumping off point 29th degree ready to engage in all the trimmings that marriage agrees to..(possibly sad to leave his bachelor hood behind?) Mercury loves to be, ready to arrange, think positively and plan for the future of a family life, Mercurial, he is thinking it will be positive as an outcome.

His agreement to marry is to count to his 7th house (marriage agreement) objective Jupiter, Moon will eventually conj. with Jupiter. I think there will be some movement of family life, and changes will occur he is worried about, leaving a prior existence, or something he has to leave in the past to enter into the future to change, to achieve success, he doesn't really wish to let go of..does he take care of one of his family members, mostly by himself-his Mother?

My answer is a positive yes

Sincerely
Student of Astrology
He takes care of his family.. some times I feel his mother doesn't like me and he is very close to his mother. Iam very curious to know if I can talk to him again about marriage or not? And if he will be ready to face challenges to get married or not?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 05-14-2020, 04:44 AM
Kholod Kholod is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
To add more information, the part of marriage @ 11 Gemini is conjunct the fixed star of Tabit. This brings inconsistency and a lack of dutifulness. Which ties in with what i said in the previous post.

So basically in simplistic terms, whoever this guy is your asking about, is not someone to depend on to be a long term marriage partner for you.
Actually maybe what I want from him seems strange to some of you! If there will be marriage I don't expect him to be perfect man or huspand. He has alot of responsiblities I apprecite that he cann't be with me all the time due to his other respolnsibilties. I wish if he will be in my life. Iam 37 age old with out previous marriage. So let me know if this is the situation that you mean?
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 05-15-2020, 06:59 PM
Kholod Kholod is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 77
Re: Does he want marry me?

Can we consider this chart to be not radical?

:
:
Attachment
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٥_٢٠٤٦٣.jpg (44.1 KB, 6 views)
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 05-15-2020, 07:13 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,696
Re: Does he want marry me?

I think the chart is radical to be read. Saturn in the first house is ascendent ruler, so in this case doesn't apply.
However, as part of the reading the fact that ascendent ruler Saturn is specifically in first house, and retrograde influences the reply.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 05-15-2020, 07:35 PM
Kholod Kholod is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
I think the chart is radical to be read. Saturn in the first house is ascendent ruler, so in this case doesn't apply.
However, as part of the reading the fact that ascendent ruler Saturn is specifically in first house, and retrograde influences the reply.
Ok thats right thankyou..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
marry

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.