Is this girl attracted to me?

ocelot

Hi I met some young girl today. And I have a hunch that she was sexually attracted to me. i am jupiter in first, she is mercury or mars..
we were in gym. she is 22 and i am 27. what would you say?

Attachments

• attra.jpg
    attra.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 53

IleneK

Premium Member
I say no.
Your significators, Moon and Jup for you and Merc for her, are disjunct. That means they do not aspect at all, are five signs apart. So you do get each other, do not see eye to eye, so to speak.
When Merc moves into Gemini and you as Jup remain in Sag, there will be even less of what little interest there is between you now.

Dr.Time

I say no.
Your significators, Moon and Jup for you and Merc for her, are disjunct. That means they do not aspect at all, are five signs apart. So you do get each other, do not see eye to eye, so to speak.
When Merc moves into Gemini and you as Jup remain in Sag, there will be even less of what little interest there is between you now.

Interesting, is there anything that can be said about this guy's lady being combust sun? She's in her 12th, maybe there is some distress?
Can ocelot confirm?

Also, she is in Taurus - does that indicate some reception for them?

LovelyMissAries

I get 7H being used for other people generally, but what about Mars? That's his L5 ruler and it's in Cancer. Lady in the gym = Mars (action / warrior planet) in Cancer (feminine, Moon, women). Mars is receiving Moon but in opposition to it as well, and Moon is in Jupiter. I would say her attention made you feel really good (because you are Moon in Jupiter here, conjunct your L1 sign) but that you're not REALLY interested in her yet. You might see each other again but nothing will come of it because it's an opposition (which is like a back-and-forth).

rafaella

Hi I met some young girl today. And I have a hunch that she was sexually attracted to me. i am jupiter in first, she is mercury or mars..
we were in gym. she is 22 and i am 27. what would you say?

I would say your hunch is correct, Mercury being combust by your male planet Sun, Sun is your sexual side and basically would mean your charms working on her. She is overwhelmed by the masculine attraction.

Dr.Time

I would say your hunch is correct, Mercury being combust by your male planet Sun, Sun is your sexual side and basically would mean your charms working on her. She is overwhelmed by the masculine attraction.

Hey Raf, can anything be said of his lady being in her own 12th. Is this indicative of some kind of troubles?
Interesting she is in his 6th (gym)?
Does mercury in taurus mean there is some mutual affection she has for him?