Chat Thread

Boston Guy

No its not...you live too a sheltered life you do apps. Its good but not good...as your not experiencing the real harsh world.

America is the finest place on Earth indeed, and this is coming from someone who is not sheltered. If I had to live somewhere else, I'd probably choose Australia, or some small place like Monaco.

AppLeo

Your so annoying sometimes ...you never wanna see the bigger picture :annoyed:

We're talking about countries... how much bigger can you go.
Sorry, is Neptune a better place to live??? Sorry, I didn't think about that.

America is the finest place on Earth indeed, and this is coming from someone who is not sheltered. If I had to live somewhere else, I'd probably choose Australia, or some small place like Monaco.

Finally, someone who appreciates freedom.

Boston Guy

Certain parts of america are good yes, for the wealthy...

What about the rest...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYvThk5kY5I

The rest have and have had ample opportunities to make themselves, and their progeny, better. My father grew up in the projects in the city, one of eight brothers and sister (only seven survived infancy). Through his success and ambition, he enabled me and my brother and sisters to not have the childhood he had; eating spam for dinner and only barely making ends meet. When he was growing up he had four options: Crime, the Police, the Priesthood, or getting out and enduring. He chose the latter most, and it worked.

America has those opportunities. Other countries have an economic safety net, America has an economic trampoline. Sure it'll catch you if you fall, but you're expected to jump back up. That is the American way, and we Americans have a right to be proud. You too, should be proud of wherever it is you come from.