Birmingham vs Hull city

Cosmic football

Hi,
Today I will be taking a look at this English Championship match involving Birmingham city vs Hull city. Looking at this chart, it is just nearly the same as yesterday chart involving Liverpool vs man city. Birmingham home kits is blue and white while Hull city home kits is yellow and black. Hull's away kits is all white. But they usually play in their home kits even when away provided it does not clash with colours of their home counterparts. so Birmingham takes Asc (blue and white) while Hull city takes Dsc (Yellow and Black). Moon in detriment which brings a draw as possibility but moon is just conjunction to the IC which is advantage to the DSC team. so my prediction is that Hull city is going to win. No way for ASC team in this chart. Guys what do you think.:smile::smile::smile:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_birmingham_vs_hull_city_hr.43710.11562.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_birmingham_vs_hull_city_hr.43710.11562.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 28

Cosmic football

Not as expected. Birmingham won Hull city 1:0 a 14 minute goal by miguel. However as anticipated, Hull played in their traditional yellow and black kits while Birmingham played in their home kits of white and blue. so can anybody really explain what really happened?

Loda41

Not as expected. Birmingham won Hull city 1:0 a 14 minute goal by miguel. However as anticipated, Hull played in their traditional yellow and black kits while Birmingham played in their home kits of white and blue. so can anybody really explain what really happened?
Here is one possible senario, I have suspected that the Asc-DSC are not always exactly on 1 dg of 1h and 1 deg of 7th house. The polarity of Jupiter opposed sun may have shifted the Asc to cusp of 12th house. That would put Sun on DSC giving the yellow color. Moon is now at cusp of 5th house leaving 10th House of DSC and empowering home team. Admittedly all this is a stretch.

Loda41

Also if Neptune is now in Orb of the DSC, Hull City is playing as though sleeping pills are in the sports drinks.