Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 12-17-2012, 09:57 AM

Arrow I think I'm in love, but I'm trying not to tell him right now. Will we be together?

He's a really sweet one, sweetest one I've ever encountered. But I'm wondering, after we hang out again, do you think that based on this chart we will ever start dating? I'm sure he likes me enough. But from how I read the chart, I don't think the chart agrees. Do correct me if I'm wrong. I just don't wanna be lead on by my own feelings.
Jupiter is under the 7th house which is in Gemini so that makes him Mercury, correct?
Mercury is conjunct Venus in separating aspect: Answer is No?
If so, I don't understand why not. How do I see that?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg loveme.jpg (83.1 KB, 51 views)

Unread 12-17-2012, 04:08 PM

Re: I think I'm in love, but I'm trying not to tell him right now. Will we be togethe

I agree he likes you, his significator is Venus in your house. He wants to be with you. But he is in sign of Jupiter and its in his house, I wonder if this is someone else he is involved with? Or at least its very significant to him?
Moon is void and in Aquarius, maybe you guys will continue to stay friends.
Unread 12-18-2012, 08:49 AM

Re: I think I'm in love, but I'm trying not to tell him right now. Will we be togethe

He does like you, as his ruler Venus is in your 1st house but not in the sign ruled by your ruler Mars. So the attraction is not as strong as we would like. Venus is interested in Jupiter, who is Jupiter? Jupiter rules your 2nd of money. Or could be somebody else. Venus does not make an aspect with Mars (your ruler) Moon doesn't aspect Venus either.

I don't think this will develop into anything, unfortunately. This guy is dealing with something or someone else and his priorities change.

Please update!
Unread 12-19-2012, 06:56 AM

Rafaella what do you mean, my second house of money? He IS working very hard at a sushi bar, so maybe that could be why you see money? I talked to him last the weekend before the last when he asked if I could see him. I will message him again and casually ask if he's been talking to any other girl...I will for sure update y'all!
So he DOES like me I'm glad to hear that; only I don't know what you meant by the attraction isn't strong? Of course I know/knew that he likes me, but I was hoping he still did since I haven't seen him in months because his license was revoked. I'm sure I will see him soon since he asked not long ago if I'd like to hang out So if he wants to see me, that should mean something. But Rafaella maybe you don't see anything developing because of money? Maybe his job. He seems to work all the time.

ERIKAF- He wants to be with me? Yay! I would love to be with him too. But maybe the reason you see something in the way is because it's his job? But I will make sure and then let you guys know.
Unread 01-01-2013, 11:00 AM

RAFAELLA AND WHOEVER ELSE THAT SAID THIS MAN WAS DEALING WITH SOMEONE ELSE, you were right.
He has some girl. I'm not sure if they're in a relationship but he's been talking to someone else. Are you sure he even likes me? I wished him a happy new years today...I'm not sure if he will say anything to me anymore though. I'm pretty hurt. I was afraid you guys would be right!

Last edited by dandelionnn; 01-01-2013 at 11:38 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dandelionnn For This Useful Post:
rafaella (01-02-2013)
Unread 01-02-2013, 05:42 AM

Thanks for update....Hope you can move forward now. I must say it didn't seemed too good when you said you had not seen him in months as his license was revoked, to me it seemed just an excuse. I am sure there are trains/buses in your area? If a guy is truly into you, he will find the way to come and see you. Dont waste your time with people who give you one excuse after another...

take care

Tags
love