need advise for this chart with bad relations

positive

Banned
As you are commend on veid topics I was curious about what you are writing and here, I just want to add that this in addition to your story about this person is a very karmic chart. I don´t believe in karmic charts, but karmic has a certain meaning and people know to think over it. I just want to add that the mercury mars opp is quite near the nodes, which is not also important in vedic but in western too. generally the north node gives you an insight of the people he is with. mars (jupiter, neptun) is R. (also"karmic). mercury on SN is quite significant. I can´t explain it well,I don´t have connections in my chart to these points, but undoubtly this creates a kind of gravity in mind. If the time is right the mc is on a critical degree (ending). Jupiter Neptun, karmic (neptun) is very significant and 2 planets in 12,.....etc. AC Ruler in 12 indicates lonliness. (I guess he sleeps well). So all in all he is very sensitive, looks through the obvious, isn´t sufficient. but he has leo ac, I think that can make him proud too. so not a combination which predistinates you for loud parties. And I gues also he don´t mind therefore lonliness. but also he could have a very potential for spiritual. Jupiter in scorpion as one mentioned, also means to bear a guilt, which perfectly supports the 12 house - loneliness thing (reaction is this way). He also has some fixed star, looked overall. hyades (sea (neptun!), intrigues (neptun!)) on saturn. Moon is near Algol(hidden power), Venus near Sirius, Sun I think near Pollux (or Procyon, both violent).

Most important is the mercury on SN. I think he is thinking too much. Mars in seven is not favoured (also in western), and Aquarius on DC blasts partnerships (Aquarius is violent -revolution ie; frees himself violently). Aquarius are also signs therefore, who once go out to buy cigarettes and never come back, because suddenly decided to leave all behind to be free. So Aquarius on DC is surely difficult. to add here that venus is square uranus which reinforce this again- and seperates again. Aquarius DC gives more, various and unstable partnerships, because they want to free. also unconventional (very young ie) ones. In best he has a partner who allows this, and brings both a little bit unconventional, (maybe little bit exciting) and also groundedness (this is lacking). He has to look this originality for himself in fact. Uranus DC also give insight on what s for other peole good (ie, help to find them their potential, talents, etc)

satunr opp jupiter tend to create problems in money matters, and causes instability, but it is not impossiple. saturn uranus is interesting. I think this is an aspect for an incorruptible person. this person won´t break (well it is a generation aspect, so..) saturn pluto is also kind of difficult (social caste -thinking of?)

ruler 6 +7 (like in vedic for me) in 11. not many friends, best from working area maybe or through internet, also his partners come from friends side.

I think there is because of all this spitiritulism in this chart, a fond of music. that should for sure help him. Has he ambitions for doing sports?

in vedic ruler 3 in 12 means difficulties even hate with siblings. Moon mercury square, means that he can´t express thinking and feeling harmoniously, guess he is searching here a bit. HIs sun has quite nice aspects, and I think he knows what other people think of him quite well, and has the right selfimage. I´d recommend doing something in arts.

Libra on Ic, mybe he is feeling a lack of confrontation familywise (because of the accumulation of neptunian, secrets). coming from an harmonious home, or familiy who supports or make art. taurus makes stubborn. there could be also intrigues in work (10).

mars neptun, mercury neptun sun neptun jupiter neptun 12 house etc. very interesting chart and story. (neptun in 4 also can show to leave near water, ocean). He should like water, ocean very much, feel comfortable.

12 house is a karmic house, refers to the sea, outcast, monasterys, spiritual, also art, film, addiction, illusions, dreams, märtyrer, victim, deception, being fooled, secrets, sects, hysteria, sensitive, scandals, medidation.

Last edited: