Fattest sign in the zodiac??

UraSatVen1029

The Tauruses I meet and see are just indulging and sensual in... acceptable amounts somehow. Can't deny that they do have plumps and curves every now and then.

The fattest one I met is a Sagittarius. Ironically enough, the skinniest one is also a Sagittarius. Oh and Libra too.

kani

Cancer rising (my dear sis) very round face with soft features, medium height, weight (fluctate from sporty to fatty as the moon itself).

I wonder what C. Aguilera has...

This only applies if the rising isn't influened by a "slimming" planet like Pluto. I have moon and cancer rising but both are tightly squared pluto which makes my face slimmer. I do have a very feminine body shape though with a small waist and big hips/bum

I read somewhere that Aguilera has a Aqua rising but I might be confusing something

Abby83

Aquarius and Taurus and definitely the fattest. I'm a Pisces, and super skinny, even though I'm always eating junk

Yeah but where is your ascendant ruler placed. I mean if it's angular you would be slim. Pisces is ruled by 12th house so asc ruler in 12th has strong chance of getting chubby, unless its something like Saturn in cap.

ImDragone

The sign of expansion, Sagittarius, is the only sign that can correctly be associated with fat. Nothing else can indicate it. It doesn't mean all Sagittarius manifests as fat-related, though.

Thirdteenth

The sign of expansion, Sagittarius, is the only sign that can correctly be associated with fat. Nothing else can indicate it. It doesn't mean all Sagittarius manifests as fat-related, though.

I’ve never meet a fat Sagittarius (maybe overweight..maybe I meet like one obese Sagittarius sun and moon but that man was a rarity) but I have meet and know two obese Leos.

Thirdteenth

Aquarius and Taurus and definitely the fattest. I'm a Pisces, and super skinny, even though I'm always eating junk

That is so funny that you say that. My brother is a Pisces stellium with an Aquarius sun and he never gains any weight but consistently eats...junk. God....if in only I could have his genetics when it comes to that.

brainpuddle

Taurus and Cancer are, I think, the most obvious culprits here. Even if they stay healthy, Taurus is naturally quite bulky and stout, and Cancer never seems to lose their baby fat. And both gain weight easily. Libra and Sagittarius are also liable, to a lesser extent. Libra for similar reasons to Cancer, and Sag for similar reasons to Taurus.
I tend to refer to these as "the Big Guy signs", as their frames are often naturally larger, even before their more liberal ability to put on both fat and muscle.

However.

No one can get fat quite like a Pisces. The most horrendously obese people I've known are Pisceans. The mix of food as escapism, the Piscean issue with knowing when to stop, and their subconscious desire for self-punishment.... it's not a good recipe for their health. At least the Big Guy signs can take some real joy in their indulgence. On a Pisces, it usually looks just sad.

kani

Taurus and Cancer are, I think, the most obvious culprits here. Even if they stay healthy, Taurus is naturally quite bulky and stout, and Cancer never seems to lose their baby fat. And both gain weight easily. Libra and Sagittarius are also liable, to a lesser extent. Libra for similar reasons to Cancer, and Sag for similar reasons to Taurus.
I tend to refer to these as "the Big Guy signs", as their frames are often naturally larger, even before their more liberal ability to put on both fat and muscle.

However.

No one can get fat quite like a Pisces. The most horrendously obese people I've known are Pisceans. The mix of food as escapism, the Piscean issue with knowing when to stop, and their subconscious desire for self-punishment.... it's not a good recipe for their health. At least the Big Guy signs can take some real joy in their indulgence. On a Pisces, it usually looks just sad.

I have a stellium in Pisces and I m so far from self punishment as can be. I would never see food as a form of self punishment. As a means to compensate something, definitely, but food is always linked to enjoyment so there is always a self soothing aspect when it comes to food.
Food = life and love

nadiaaa

im a sagittarius but i have a gemini rising and im very thin... maybe its sun conjunct mercury in my chart or something because venus isn’t in aspect to jupiter:pinched:

Bunraku

If you're under 30 then it's kind of cheating to post in this thread.
The real test is to maintain that slim weight as if you were still in your 20s or teens. Mwahahahahahaha

Like I tell people, its almost impossible to stay healthy in this world where everything has plenty of added sugars and empty calories. Might was well embrace it and accept diabetes as the new normal.

Aquarius rising, was bullied for being skinny, became fatter but also more muscular, no one cares still so found a nice middle ground of no fcks to give instead of trying to live to everyone else's standards, as long as I can lift those big buckets full of oil at work with one arm and easily outpace the rest of my co-workers on a tough shift, I am healthy.

Taurus female co-worker, actually skinny, says to me, you lift that like it is nothing. That's right, but don't stand out too much, be mature Replies with, yes but I still feel it in the joints and bones, even if the bodies musculature is able to cope with increased load, the load is not any lighter. Not that easy.

-Cancer Sun conjunct Jupiter opposite Saturn, Taurus Moon - Mars.