Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 09-21-2020, 03:42 AM

Re: Mercury - what is your communication style and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Any aspects to Mars or Jup? That is often common with people that have autism.
I don't think having Merc in the 9th or in Pisces per se has anything to do with autism.
Sorry for replying late, my Mars and Jupiter are opposite Mercury, they're in conjunction with Saturn and Lilith in the 3rd house, and there's the sun/moon conjunction in Aquarius while the south node is in 29' Aquarius cusp Pisces.

Unread 10-15-2020, 04:54 PM

I like to listen carefully when someone is speaking. It is rude to interrupt them. I find that I get the same in return to those who practice a similar form of communication. It is called, the give and take communication (which I would expect all of us practice on a day to day basis ). However, I do not mind listening at all. I’m often called a good listener but people find themselves revealing too much of themselves to a stranger. I would assume because strangers have no connection onto your personal life, it is much easier to just drop a load on them (Hint, therapist) (I do not find that to be a good idea because you can run the risk of attracting trouble or a potential stalker, if that person who you are revealing that information to has a hidden agenda but to each their own ) .

Last edited by Thirdteenth; 10-15-2020 at 04:57 PM.
Unread 10-15-2020, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirdteenth View Post
I like to listen carefully when someone is speaking. It is rude to interrupt them. I find that I get the same in return to those who practice a similar form of communication. It is called, the give and take communication (which I would expect all of us practice on a day to day basis ). However, I do not mind listening at all. Iím often called a good listener but people find themselves revealing too much of themselves to a stranger. I would assume because strangers have no connection onto your personal life, it is much easier to just drop a load on them (Hint, therapist) (I do not find that to be a good idea because you can run the risk of attracting trouble or a potential stalker, if that person who you are revealing that information to has a hidden agenda but to each their own ) .
Do you have Mercury in Taurus in the 12th house aspecting Neptune and Saturn from the 3rd house?
Unread 10-15-2020, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Do you have Mercury in Taurus in the 12th house aspecting Neptune and Saturn from the 3rd house?
Hi Bunraku Iím glad you asked! How is your story going?

Unread 10-15-2020, 11:26 PM

My publicist advised me not to.
Unread 10-16-2020, 09:26 AM

Capricorn / 10H i don't usually communicate much like i'm pretty quiet but when i do it means i actually have something to say like not just some random shi and umm kind of sarcastic i guess sometimes ik it's so annoying but yeah. :--)

Especially if i'm with people i don't know i rarely talk and i like to be in my own quiet space even at home so yeah. I've also noticed how when i do talk with people idk i always somehow get their full attention and they are actually interested in what i have to say like it's that capricornian thing i guess

Also i have noticed i can explain long things to my friends/family and it can be kind of awkward bc i always want it to make sense or sound good.

It's very hard to talk with people i don't know because capricorn is very self-critical sign and well, to have mercury in that sign/house i always feel like i could be criticized like i'm afraid of coming off as stupid with something i say. So that's why i'd rather say nothing at all if i don't have anything super important or good to say. like i tend to observe more in like social settings etc not participate so much. But with people i know i can talk although sometimes i tend to withdraw and be more quiet and reflective

Also i'm very considerate usually and careful with my words (since i was little)

Last edited by rosegarden; 10-16-2020 at 09:38 AM.